HELP PLEASE! Rid lower body fat

ckanuckel

Cathlete
I am soo discouraged! No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the nasty fat and cellulite I have become plagued with. I do a variety of workouts, I follow Cathe's rotations but nothing I do budges it. I don't eat any junk food and drink tons of water. I'm 44 so don't know if age is taking over or what. All I know is that my butt and legs just sag and hang and I hate it!

I am soo discouraged! No matter what I do, I cannot get rid of the nasty fat and cellulite I have become plagued with. I do a variety of workouts, I follow Cathe's rotations but nothing I do budges it. I don't eat any junk food and drink tons of water. I'm 44 so don't know if age is taking over or what. All I know is that my butt and legs just sag and hang and I hate it!

Run? That usually fixes things.

How often? 2 to 3 times a week

A treadmill is fine. Intervals seem to work best. That means alternating walking or slow jogging with more intense intervals of higher intensity running such as going from 130 bpm heart rate to 165 beats per minute heart rate.

How often? 2 to 3 times a week A treadmill is fine. Intervals seem to work best. That means alternating walking or slow jogging with more intense intervals of higher intensity running such as going from 130 bpm heart rate to 165 beats per minute heart rate.

I usually use the treadmill, the Texas Heat is way to hot and humid for me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.