Great Stretch DVD

For some reason I did this video yesterday and I am very sore in my back muscles running down my spin. It feels like I did a weight lifting for backs! And my hamstrings are sore! Was anyone else sore?

For some reason I did this video yesterday and I am very sore in my back muscles running down my spin. It feels like I did a weight lifting for backs! And my hamstrings are sore! Was anyone else sore?

*raises hand* Renee, I was really sore after doing this. For me it was my neck muscles the most.

And I honestly haven't done it again since....not because that put me off it, just that I've been outrageously off-track with my workouts.

I hope to get back in the groove, in which case I'll dust this off and use it some more. I think it has great potential.

Let us know if you keep trying it and if the soreness reduces.

I guess that us a good thing? Lol my neck usually hurts all the time but after this one that's the only thing it seems ant sore lol.

Flexibility? Knee issues? Strength? Vinyasa flow yoga is my friend. If anyone can recommend a great DVD for when I don't feel like driving across Orlando to a class holler and share.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.