Let's chat about the new workouts

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone!

I will be holding a chat at 3pm (eastern time) in the Open Discussion forum to answer any questions you may have about the new workouts. I hope to see you here :D

I might not be able to get on at 3, so I'll ask now :). When will more video clips be released? Can't wait to see more!

I won't be near a computer then but just wanted to say I can't wait to get this new series!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Cathe for all you do! Kay

I'll will put it on my calendar!! I am so excited for these, they all sound so different and new, they will be a great addition to your other workouts. I love the variety and I actually like the fact that they are under 60 minutes. I'll be back at 3pm!

Drats, will be working 12 hr day so won't be able to join! I did have a question though...in the new newsletter it states: "The Low Impact series is joint friendly so you won't see any jumping in any of the eleven new workouts, but jumping for joy when finished is allowed!"

Hmm, I thought there were only "10" new workouts, not 11....is this a misprint?

Have a great day everyone!

Denise

Denise - they announced on the blog last week that the Yoga DVD, which was originally going to have two workouts on one DVD, will now be two separate DVDs. One is a Power Yoga type and one is a Calming Yoga type. So now the collection is 11 DVDs. yea!!

Here are the 10 dvds (as on the order page)

1. Afterburn

2. Cardio SuperSets

3. Slide & Glide

4. Athletic Training

5. Low Impact Challenge

6. Turbo Barre

7. Yoga Max

8. Yoga Relax

9. Total Body TriSets

10. Cycle Max

These are all 10. I'm sure the 11 was a misprint then. We always had 2 yoga's so separating them onto 2 dvds would NOT give us another workout (see my count above). (unless we are getting a bonus workout, now wouldn't that be nice!!)

Total Body Tri-Sets

We ended up dividing Total Body Tri-sets into two workouts: Upper Body and Lower Body splits. These workouts will both be on the same DVD, but really are now two separate workouts instead of just one. We will also have several total body premixes for this workout for those of you wanting a total body workout.

We ended up dividing Total Body Tri-sets into two workouts: Upper Body and Lower Body splits. These workouts will both be on the same DVD, but really are now two separate workouts instead of just one. We will also have several total body premixes for this workout for those of you wanting a total body workout.

:eek: LOVE IT! So excited...

STS with new Low impact rotation?

I would love, love, love it, if Cathe would put together a rotation using STS and the new Low Impact workouts! Do you see that in the foreseeable future?

I am soo excited about this new series! It makes the end of summer and the onset of the new school year seem less sad since I know it also means that I will get Cathe's new series!!! Thanks Cathe and team for all you do!

- sarah

Very cool!

We ended up dividing Total Body Tri-sets into two workouts: Upper Body and Lower Body splits. These workouts will both be on the same DVD, but really are now two separate workouts instead of just one. We will also have several total body premixes for this workout for those of you wanting a total body workout.[/QUOTE

Thank you!!!

How does a chat with Cathe work? Will she post in this thread? Open a new thread? or is there some kind of "live chat" software?

Thanks.... I'm new here... obviously :D

I'm In!

Okee dokes, lunch is in my belly, a coffee is at my side, and my sleeves are rolled up ready to type away....let's hear your questions :)

Hi Cathe - I'm new to your workouts and I just started the Beginner Rotation THIS morning. I have pre-ordered the new Low Impact series and can't wait to get it.

I have a request please !!!

Would you please put together a rotation ... using only the new series... for those of us who will be going from the Beginner Rotation to the new series? I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm 66 years young, healthy, in good shape and do cardio and stretching but not weights. And adding weights to my program is my goal. And your DVDs are just what I was looking for..... thank you !!!!!

Hi Dela! We can't release video clips until the editing process is fully completed. In order to make video clips, we would have to take our editors off their current project which is to work diligently so that we can get our DVD's out on or as close to our estimated release date as possible. We have to keep them on the job so please ask me anything that might help you get a clearer picture of the workouts. :D

I might not be able to get on at 3, so I'll ask now :). When will more video clips be released? Can't wait to see more!

I'm pleased with the info that's been shared so far on workout times -- and I'm also very glad to hear that Trisets with be split! Do you know the time yet of the lower body split (love your lower body work)?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.