Countdown! - For you Jean!

NOPE! you stay away from friendly's my friend! ;) I've heard a rumor that DebbieH and Retrofit hang around there from time to time so i'll ask them if they've seen you :p

OMG that's it?!?!? I need to work work to get my butt in gear!!!! No Friendly's for me!

AYLE09 said:
NOPE! you stay away from friendly's my friend! ;) I've heard a rumor that DebbieH and Retrofit hang around there from time to time so i'll ask them if they've seen you :p

Mel was hiding in a corner and thought we didn't see her eating that sundae! Then, there's gals like RetroFit that don't own up to it either! LOL! Guess "I" ate all three!!! :O

Awww Deb, they are so mean to you! I'll take one of those sundaes off of your hands :)

Mel was hiding in a corner and thought we didn't see her eating that sundae! Then, there's gals like RetroFit that don't own up to it either! LOL! Guess "I" ate all three!!! :O

56 and counting.

Last night I had a road trip dream. It involved me not being able to get my pony tail band to hold up my pony tail and the class started without me :(

Jean

56 and counting.

Last night I had a road trip dream. It involved me not being able to get my pony tail band to hold up my pony tail and the class started without me :(

Jean

I hate hate when I forget my hair elastic... or worse- when i have one and it ends up breaking! Just remember- one in the hair and an extra on the wrist!

p.s. if you have pony tail issues i'll gladly give you my extra wrist elastic! "wink"! class will NOT start without you! ha!

I think I figured out why I dreamed about class starting without me and that is because it will be. If fact all the Classes in Disney will be starting without me :( OH well the bright side is that I will only have to wait a few weeks after Disney World and I will be able to attend class, with or without a hair band in New Jersey :)

Jean

:( Jean ... I will miss seeing you in Disney ... But I'll carry some Disney hugs to jersey with me just for you! Deal?

46 days to go! Funny, yesterday as I was folding laundry I thought to myself.. "hm, which PJ's should I bring for the pajama stretch class?" lol! I only have 46 days to decide.... :p

Countdown

I am so excited that the trip is getting closer! This is my first one and I am traveling alone- hoping there will be other people by themselves...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.