Countdown! - For you Jean!

Friendly's and RT'ers!

85 days!! GET YOUR GAME FACES ON!!!!

Coming in 2011, I see Jean, Alesia, & Belinda - Hey Jen you and other Cathletes are gonna have to make this part of your RT this year too! :D Psst, can you find me? :p

Friendlys' 2007!

227011_1983956607654_1505407396_2223778_2192086_n.jpg

OF COURSE I can find my Cyn!! :p Is this friendly's still open? Most of the ones here in MA have closed down at this point.

2 of them ;-)

OF COURSE I can find my Cyn!! :p Is this friendly's still open? Most of the ones here in MA have closed down at this point.

As of last year there were still 2 of them in NJ - one close to Cathe's gym & one close to the hotels :D

Okay, as of 2011... it's still there!

Friendly's Restaurant - 0.0 miles
1100 North Delsea Drive
Glassboro, NJ 08028
856-589-2488

Glassboro-N. Delsea Dr-NJ

View Map

Coming in 2011, I see Jean, Alesia, & Belinda - Hey Jen you and other Cathletes are gonna have to make this part of your RT this year too! :D Psst, can you find me? :p

Friendlys' 2007!

227011_1983956607654_1505407396_2223778_2192086_n.jpg

Well, who in the world TOOK the pic? I am not use to seeing your pretty face except behind the camera???? :p

79 days to go! So, That gives us enough time to locate all of our Cathlete Tshirts- wash, press and pack! Not a one shall be left behind!!

Since I've been on a lot of RTs, that would mean packing a lot of shirts. Guess I'll just plan on the non-RT ones ;).

Last edited:
Hey, I'm obviously missing all the fun over here :D You all crack me up. Btw, Friendly's are in strong numbers in NJ. Always packed and many of them. No escaping Friendly's in the South Jersey area :D

Nooo, I didn't eat BOTH sundaes! I had a lil' help from my friend! :p

Hey, I'm obviously missing all the fun over here :D You all crack me up. Btw, Friendly's are in strong numbers in NJ. Always packed and many of them. No escaping Friendly's in the South Jersey area :D

Attachments

• Friendly's2010.jpg
    Friendly's2010.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 8
YES! You need to pop into these countdowns my bud!! We miss you in here! :p As for the friendlys... will you help me keep Deb away from them? She definetely ate both of those sundaes...

You have 70 days left to work on your best game face!! Cathe will be watching so be tough (and adorable! :D )

Cathletes- we started this countdown at 128 days.... we are now at 66!!! My my how time does fly!!

66 days to do!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.