Packing List!

You're so welcome, dear ladies! :D Let us know what else you need to know!

Kathy, have you posted the driving directions from/to the airport somewhere? I'm hoping to have my GPS with me, but would like to print directions just in case. TIA!

Kathy, have you posted the driving directions from/to the airport somewhere? I'm hoping to have my GPS with me, but would like to print directions just in case. TIA!

Hey Jodi!!!!!!! How ridiculous that I'm gonna see you in NJ and we haven't seen each other here ALL YEAR!!! :eek: We gotta fix that, honey!!

Driving directions will be coming up shortly, right here or on the RT Facebook page (or both). We're just making sure they're still correct. Stay tuned! ;)

Hey Jodi!!!!!!! How ridiculous that I'm gonna see you in NJ and we haven't seen each other here ALL YEAR!!! :eek: We gotta fix that, honey!!

Agreed!! We should meet for lunch or something! I look for you whenever I go to Costco, but I haven't seen you around there lately. ;)

Hi everyone. I can't wait! I was just printing off the list and I noticed that there's nothing on the packing list for Sunday's class and brunch. Don't want anyone to forget about those.:)

Not to tip your hand, but will there be water bottles in the goody bag or the pallets and pallets of bottled water there at the gym? I ask because I remember from last year that I diligently packed that refillable water bottle that took up valuable real estate in my suitcase and it was not needed at all.

Just a thought...

Hi Nancy! Yes, bring a water bottle!

Not to tip your hand, but will there be water bottles in the goody bag or the pallets and pallets of bottled water there at the gym? I ask because I remember from last year that I diligently packed that refillable water bottle that took up valuable real estate in my suitcase and it was not needed at all.

Just a thought...

Hi Nancy!

There will be some bottled water available at the gym, but we're really encouraging everyone to TRY to use a refillable water bottle as much as you can. So bring your Nalgene or other similar bottle!

I can't tell ya what's in the goody bags this year because I honestly don't know. Fearless Leader no doubt has fun stuff up her tiny sleeve, but she likes to keep some things a surprise right up until the last minute, even for us Coordinators! ;)

Thanks Jacque!

Hi everyone. I can't wait! I was just printing off the list and I noticed that there's nothing on the packing list for Sunday's class and brunch. Don't want anyone to forget about those.:)

Wow, thanks for alerting us to that! As you may have noticed, the packing list has been condensed from prior versions that we all felt were just way too overwhelmingly detailed (as in, detailed to the molecular level ;)). I guess we got a wee bit too condensed!!! :p

So Trippers: As Jacque said, don't forget to bring a workout outfit for Sunday morning, and clothes for the brunch and your trip home!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.