100+ pounds gone forever!

Thanks for the reply. Do you find that eating frequently is beneficial. I'm finding that mini meals leave me unsatisfied and make me think about food all day! I try to stay around 1500cals per day but i seem to be more satisfied in the calorie range if i eat 3 or 4 larger meals vs. 5 or 6 small meals. If cals are in a deficit, i think that one could lose weight no matter how frequent their feedings. But i do think that one should never eat less than 3 meals per day

Kariev,

Thanks, I am recovering well and feeling so much better! I'm so excited to be doing my Cathe workouts again. :)

You know I've gone through periods where 5-6 small meals really work for me and then I've had to change to 3-4 bigger meals due to hunger/time issues as well. I agree, if you're burning more than you're taking in that's what counts for weight loss. We all have to find what works best for our bodies and lifestyle.

Take care,
Sandra

Update July 09

It's been 7 weeks since my sugery and I'm doing so much better. I went horseback riding yesterday up at Sundance--so much fun and just beautiful!! I'm finally getting my life back and feeling good. Maintaining my weight right now 126-127 lbs...I'd like to be back down to 123-124 lbs but that's ok. I know I will get there next month!

picture.php

It's good to hear that you are doing better. You look great. I've read your story & you are such an inspiration to so many people. Thanks for sharing your story & the update

Thank you for sharing, I am just starting my journey and you are wonderful inspiration! The pictures are a great motivation. I am starting at 226 and would love to get down to around 130. Thanks again for the motivation and any tips on the best Cathe workouts for beginners would be appreciated. I have Low Max, Muscle Endurance + Boot Camp (can't do the boot camp yet). Thanks again

Hi, I just wanted to say you are an inspiration! I've jut come back to exercising after quitting for almost 2 years. A few years ago I lost 60 pounds, but have gained it all back. I would like to lose the 60 plus an additional 20 pounds. You have really inspired me!

I live in Utah also. Where in Utah do you live? I live in Kamas. Did you say you work at a hospital? I was wondering which one. I work at the University of Utah and at Huntsman Cancer Hospital.

Thanks for posting your story!
Amy

Hi Amy, So glad I can help inspire you! You can do it!

Wow, we work right next to each other-- I'm at Primary's and live in Utah County.

Keep me posted on your progress!

Hi Amy, So glad I can help inspire you! You can do it!

Wow, we work right next to each other-- I'm at Primary's and live in Utah County.

Keep me posted on your progress!

Thanks Sandra!

We do work right next to each other! And we both have long commutes!

Amy

Did my first mini-triathlon!

Changing your life is so much more than the feedback from the scale. There are so many opportunities for success--otherwise known as Non-Scale-Victories (NSV). My first NSV of the year is doing a mini-triathlon.

If you're reading this and wondering if you can really change your life like I did, the answer is YES!! YOU can do it too! Get out there and live your dreams! It's really amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it. :)

This collage is a photo from high school, 3 years ago, then 2 from last week at my mini-tri

picture.php

Last edited:
Dang you are one hot babe now!
Good for you.
I will get to work on those stubborn last 10 or so pounds now.
You are an inspiration.

100 + pounds gone fovever

I am amazed with you changes. I too am trying to get into a routine, from the last time that I weight myself I was 200 +. I'm going to a running track in my neighbor Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Sometimes feel so tried but I go anyway. I haven't weight myself, I feel that I like to go by my clothes for now. Any sugguestion would be apprieate. Well done on your success.

Last edited:
Hi mscindy!

Thank you! Great job on getting started with the exercise. At some point we all feel tired and don't feel like working out, but it's ALWAYS worth it and I'm always glad I did it. Keep up the good work. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have--what suggestions are you looking for?

Ellesan,
I have about 45 lbs to lose and you are such an inspiration. You look truly amazing.

I have had many of Cathe workouts for a while, but I don't normally get through them. They have the fun factor that I look for and I know they are effective, but I am just not in the best shape. Well I turned 40 last November and I am determined to get in the best shape of my life.

Thank you for posting your success, it's such an inspiration!

HAPPY MOTHER's Day!

Ellesan,
I have about 45 lbs to lose and you are such an inspiration. You look truly amazing.

I have had many of Cathe workouts for a while, but I don't normally get through them. They have the fun factor that I look for and I know they are effective, but I am just not in the best shape. Well I turned 40 last November and I am determined to get in the best shape of my life.

Thank you for posting your success, it's such an inspiration!

HAPPY MOTHER's Day!

Thank you! Congrats on making the decision to get in the best shape of your life--it is so empowering and you can do it!!! Keep me posted on your progress :D

Ellesan,
Thank you for your vote of confidence and again for sharing your story.

I am going to do it, this time around!

Triathlon

I finished my Iron Girl Triathlon on 5/15/10! GREAT experience :D:D:D
picture.php

I just added a few pictures to my profile or you can check them out on my blog!

Can't wait to do the next triathlon in July!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.