Old Timer check-in

This is what I'm talkin' 'bout! The fun stuff! This is what I miss around here. The goofiness.

Shakes arms and legs as she walks away...

anne

And what IS it about eggs around here that creates ... THIS? Remember the infamous thread from a few years back? YIKES!

C'mon, I dare you. Show us those shoes you're debating buying. Ask an off the wall question and see what the response is. :p Make this place FUN again, guys!!! :p

Stephanie! You caught me. I was thinking "can I go there again?" and deciding, no, really, I.must.figure.it.out.on.my.own........ sigh....

What I miss is that devil smiley. I think the world would be a better place if the devil smiley were here.

I would insert that devil smiley right after informing yous that like me a good omelette (minus the Cathe logo on the eggs of course). :p

It's been 10 years...

since I first joined and I mostly just take it all in without adding my two cents. But I have learned so much! I wonder about Lynn, Honeybunch, Mary Beth and I can't remember the rest of the names. But don't you just wonder what happend to them!!

Susan

I'm here, but going back in my hole

since I first joined and I mostly just take it all in without adding my two cents. But I have learned so much! I wonder about Lynn, Honeybunch, Mary Beth and I can't remember the rest of the names. But don't you just wonder what happend to them!!

Susan

I couldn't resist -I've been hiding for several years, & will go back into hiding, but resurfaced to say that I still lurk. Hello, I must be going.

I used to post more often back in 2004 and 2005...I pop in now and then (for instance, today!) but I've mostly always been around. As a lurker, I'm glad to see some old timers who probably have no idea who I am!!! I especially remember the OAL thread, and days when it got so long there was no WAY I could catch up. Where's Mama D, and Shelley? And anyone remember the rest of the Texas girls? I did catch that Laura checked in!!! Glad to see that! Where's Marla, Jess, and the rest???? Anyone still hear from them? OH! And BOBBI!?!?!?! I miss her!

YAY! I didn't think anyone would remember me! :) I keep up with Marla, Jes, Shonie, and Pinky (as well as Shelley and Emily) on Facebook.

I remember you Shari! I've been around since 2002. I miss more people than I can even name. Here is a mere sampling:

Mogambo (Lianne)
endorphin junkie (Laurie)
JAFitMama (Judy)
SRP (Shannon)
marnold (Melissa)
Jillybean

OMG, I think Trevor was banned. In fact, I'm sure of it. I can't remember what happened to Wayne though. I think he banned himself.

Last edited:
I remember you Shari! I've been around since 2002. I miss more people than I can even name. Here is a mere sampling:

Mogambo (Lianne)
endorphin junkie (Laurie)
JAFitMama (Judy)
SRP (Shannon)
marnold (Melissa)
Jillybean

I am here!:eek: :) I miss you too!

There you are, Melissa! And Honeybunch, I was going to put you on the list, but I forgot your name. Yup, been having more of those senior moments these days. :rolleyes:

I agree that the forums went downhill when the devil smiley went away. No question about it.

I mostly lurk. I love popping in just about everyday to see what is going on. I, too, miss some of the old timers. Sooooooooosan is one of them - where are you??????

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.