Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Did Chris have his surgery or is it this week?

Today was Tabatacise plus stability ball Abs.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Chris is having his surgery tomorrow. Keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery. I took tomorrow off and Wednesday I will probably work from home. He goes in at 1:30. I am not sure how long it will take. So, I plan to workout in the morning. The surgery center is close to the house.

Today's workout was Cardio Hiit Metabolic Live. It was a good one. Yesterday I did Low impact challenge.

Ok, talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I will keep Chris in my thoughts. Did he injury his knee doing something?

Today was Triple Threat Live. It's 15 minutes each of HIIT, lower body and upper body. It's a great workout.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa...

Thanks. No the Dr said it was a "disease" and it wasn't caused by anything he did. I thought maybe he injured it with baseball or something and it just got worse.

Just finished my workout which was the DVD Hardstrikes...

Talk to you later.

Hi Kathy

How did the surgery go? Will he need rehab after the surgery? Poor Chris it must be terrible to do this over the Holidays but I guess it's a good time since school is on break.

Today was Jabs and Kicks Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

He did very well. He is so good. He hasn't complained once about pain and I know he is having it. He is a great kid.;) It was the best time to do it so he didn't have to walk around campus. He isn't great on the crutches. So, he hops down the hall and it makes me nervous when he does. I keep thinking he will fall. :confused: Anyway, I am not sure what kind of rehab he will need. The doctor did say that he wouldn't need the radiation treatment that we thought he would need to kill the PVNS. We talked to him about getting on an exercise program with strength training when he is cleared.

We had other wonderful news. I think I told you about my dad and his cancer in the beginning of the year? Well, his doctor told him he was in remission. We are so thankful!!!

Anyway, I didn't get to workout today. With being off yesterday, I had tons of work. I did work at home. But, I was taking care of Chris too. Not sure about tomorrow. I might just get the elliptical in the morning. Chris wanted to have a friend visit.

Ok, time to read and get ready for bed. Didn't sleep very well last night.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy

That is wonderful news about your Dad!!!

I am glad everything went well with Chris. It's hard to use crutches!

Today was Metabolic Burn Live.

Have a great day.

Thanks Lisa.

Yes, crutches are hard to master. I don't think I would be able to use them. He seems to be getting around pretty good today.

No workout except elliptical this morning. Chris has a friend visiting him and they are in the room I use. Oh well!! Tomorrow I will make up for it!

Talk to you then...

Merry Christmas Lisa!!

Took a rest day today. It was just the 4 of us. We went to Midnight Mass last night and slept in today. We ate some turkey for dinner and now we are relaxing.

Hope you had a wonderful day with your family!!

Hi Kathy Merry Christmas.

We had a great day with the kids and other family. Yesterday Ryan and I went to AC for a quick overnight trip. We had a great dinner did a little gambling.

I have been walking and doing some yoga this week. I will start formal workouts again on Sunday.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a walk and today Mixed Impact HIIT plus Abs Live.

I am fighting off a cold which I hate. The last cold I had was three years ago and I cannot stand being sick!

Cathe’s January rotation didn’t thrill me so I will wing it this month.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Any plans tonight? Not us. We are hanging at home. NO workout tonight. Lauren and I went to Mass and now I am chilling. Yesterday was Rockout Knockout.

Talk to you tomorrow. Hope you can fight off that cold!

Hi Kathy

Happy New Year

We don’t go out on NYE. We sat on the couch and ate Chinese food

Yesterday was TB Barbell Challenge Live and boy do I feel it today! Today was the Christmas Calorie Crush Live.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Happy New Year!!!

Yeah, we were watching tv/reading and nodding off most of the evening. Lauren had a friend here and Chris went to a party with his friends.

I decided I was tired of picking out workouts. So, I am following the January rotation for now. Today was Intensity.

Looks overcast today. But, it isn't raining right now. I need to get some house cleaning done today.

Talk to you tomorrow. Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

I am tired of picking out workouts as well but this month's rotation has two weeks with splits whichI really don't enjoy anymore. I may try to follow the other two weeks.

It rained her ALL DAY on New Year's Eve. I will take it all day every day in lieu of snow!

I also signed up for CoffeyFit's version on Live. It's basically Kelly in her basement filming her workouts. I like Kelly's style and the workouts are totally different then Cathe. I need something to mix it up as I am burning out on only Cathe. I am looking forward to the new workouts though :)

Today was CoffeyFit Cardio Overload 1 &2 which were actually quite good.

Have a great day!

Hey Lisa:

I don't think I have tried Kelly Coffey's workouts. I toss in some FIRM or Amy Bento now and again. But, mainly stick with Cathe. The Live workouts helped mix it up for me. Yeah, I don't like doing the splits too much either. I prefer the bootcamp workouts or circuits.

Today was Cardio Supersets..

Hi Kathy

I am hoping that the new Cathe's will mix things up a bit :) I can do total body weights but the splits just bore me to death. I think I am just tired of them after doing them for so many years.

Today was Stability Ball Total Body Weights Live. This was from 2014 and I am not sure why I have not previously done this one. It was awesome.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.