Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

I keep meaning to ask you does Lauren graduate this year? How's Chris doing with school?

Today was KCM Boxing and Legs along with a Raw Core add on. Kelly does 6 abs exercise with 10 push inbetween in abs set. It was awesome.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I decided to rest today. Not in the mood to workout when I got home from work. I did do the elliptical this morning. Yesterday I did Xtrain Bis & Tris.

Looking forward to giving the new ones a try as well. I always like a new workout.;)

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today Butts and Gutts Live. I like that version better than the DVD.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with All out low impact Hiit with abs. Yesterday I did Xtrain cardio leg blast.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Boxing, Hiit and Core Live. My shoulder is really barking from the UB workout yesterday. I guess I need to do more cardio for a few weeks.

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa,

Yes, Lauren graduates in May, She is super excited about that. She has 3 classes left.

Today was Supercuts and yesterday I did RWH plyo hiit one with abs.

Kathy

That is great news on Lauren! Margaret graduates as well. She was offered a job but is deciding whether to take it or get her Masters before Med School. I think she should get the Masters, but its her choice.

Today was Bun Burner Barre and Ball Live.

I am anxiously awaiting the new workouts on Demand :)

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa!

Wow, that is great that Margaret has a job offer. Can she take the job and still get her Masters degree? That would be the best of both worlds. Lauren is still working where I do. They tell her they would love for her to stay on after she graduates. But, no offer yet. It is tough with marketing. Our company has a very small marketing division since they are overhead and don't bring in money directly. But, we are hoping. If not, she will be searching. Vic works at Lockheed Martin. So, maybe she could get on there. We told her to concentrate on finishing school.

No workout yesterday or Thursday. We ended up taking our dog to the Vet. He had an ear infection. Last night Lauren had a friend here. My new workouts say out for delivery. I haven't checked to see if they are on demand yet. I bet they aren't yet. Looking forward to giving them a try. Today is RWH shoulders, back and biceps. So I will get to that pretty soon.

Snow coming later and tomorrow!!:confused:

Hi Kathy

No Margaret has to choose between the job or school. It’s her gap year before Med school so she also needs time for the applications and interviews. It’s very stressful for all of us. I hope she gets the Masters as she won’t have time after Med school. She also won’t be on our dime :)

I am sorry about your dog. It must be vet weekend as we took one of our cats there for a checkup.$400 for blood work and 5 minutes with the vet....

Yesterday was a rest day and today Mixed Impact HIIT plus Abs Live and yoga.

I didn’t order the DVDs. I will just wait for them to be On Demand.

Ugh on the snow. We did get a dusting.

Have a good day!

Hi Lisa:

I hope everything works out with Margaret. Sounds like alot of work. Good luck to her. What type of medicine is she going to focus on?

Ok, it is still snowing here. Not good. We haven't gone anywhere today.

I got my DVDs yesterday and today I tried Revd up rumble. I enjoyed it. I love how Cathe comes up with new moves using basically the same stuff. It feels different when she mixes it up. I need to do my other body parts with RWH. Tomorrow I will do legs and then try the Cardio Party. I saw that the new ones were not on demand yet.

Hopefully soon....

Hi Kathy

Margaret does not know for sure what kind of medicine she wants to focus on. Right now she thinks either surgeon or OB/GYN. We shall see.

I did something to my low back on the right side yesterday afternoon so all I could manage was Yoga and foam rolling. I hope to be back at it tomorrow.

I signed up for a year of Beachbody On Demand for some variety since I am unsure when the new workouts will be on demand. I am OK with waiting on them. I really did not want anymore DVD's cluttering the house. I have SO many!

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Hope your better is better soon. I have low back issues all the time.

I have a lot of DVDs too. I pretty much got rid of everything except Cathe.

Today was leaner legs and abs and I did bonus barre too. Tomorrow I am going to try the Cardio Party DVD. I will let you know how it is..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I got rid of a lot of my DVD's but I still have a ton. While I could do Cathe all the time I need to mix it up more or I get bored. I love KCM and have all her DVD's. I tried her on demand service but it had very limited content.

Today was Kick Punch and Crunch.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

I understand. I get bored with doing the same thing over and over. When that happens, I pull something else out. Today I tried the new one Cardio Party with the Calorie Crush. Really good workout. I did increase the intensity a little by upping the cardio. I enjoyed it though.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was 80 Day Obsession Legs from BBOD. I really liked it.

The new workouts are On Demand so I think I will try Cardio Party tomorrow!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Resting today. It's Vic's birthday. So we are doing a mini party for him when he gets home.

I liked Cardio Party. Hope you enjoy it!

Hi Kathy - Happy Birthday to Vic!

How is Chris's knee doing?

This morning was Cardio Party with the Calorie Crush from Metabolic Blast plus Abs #2. I liked it!

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.