Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. I spent all day cleaning out clothes and took a bunch of stuff to Goodwill. I love purging old unused items.
Today was a WB Hiit workout.
It's been raining here all weekend :(
Have a good day!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Kick Punch and Crunch and today was Total Body Giant Sets 2 Live.

I am loosely following the December rotation

Have a good day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with a rest day. Lauren had a friend over when I got home and I didn't want to workout with guests. Anyway, yesterday I did xtrain 10-10-10. Sunday I did Rock em sock em with the core added. Saturday was a Live Fit tower inferno.

I thought about the December rotation. Maybe I will pick it up. I don't know.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Shredded Upper Body with Ball plus Abs Live. Another great workout!

It's been cold here as well but no wind which helps!

Hi Lisa:

Today was Cross train xpress kickbox/biceps.

Today was overcast and still cold...Can't wait until summer gets here. HAHA

Hi Kathy

Today was Fit Legs.

Yeah I am over this cold weather already. We did not have much of a fall at all.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Today was cross train xpress circuit training/back. Cold again. Spent the day getting oil change in car and doing a little Christmas shopping. Tomorrow I plan to bake Christmas cookies to bring to work and for Vic to bring to work. Oh and we may eat some too. ;)

Have a great Sunday!!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. Ryan and I went into NYC for some much needed new clothes for Ryan and of course eating.
Today was TB Circuit With Step and Core Live.
Have a great day.

Hi Lisa..

We didn't do too much this weekend. I baked a few batches of Christmas cookies and brought some to work for my coworkers. Other then that, the car needed some maintenance things done.

Today was Fit Split: Low Impact/Metabolic conditioning..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

What kind of cookies did you bake? I am a terrible cook/baker. I usually buy cookies when I want them :)

Do you have big Holiday plans? Ryan and I are off of work from the 21st to January 3rd so I am really looking forward to that! Jacob and his girlfriend will be here for the 24th and 25th and Margaret and her boyfriend will be here from the 23rd to the 28th. I usually take the last week of December as a rest week as well.

Today was Compound Giant Sets Live.

HI Lisa: Well, I made a few different kinds. I had these mini cheesecake treats, peppermint meltaways, cream cheese cutout cookies and thin mints. They were all sooo good.

No, we don't have any plans for the holidays. Just the 4 of us. Chris is having surgery on his knee on Tuesday. So, I am off with him for that. But, other then that I will be working most of the time. That is great that you will get some time with the kids and wow all that time off with your hubby. Nice!!

Workout yesterday was Fit split Bootcamp/Legs& glutes and today was a Live workout: Hiit it, strike it, crunch it. I have done this one before. But, it was a good one so I chose it today too.

Enjoy your rest week when it comes. I feel I have to workout more lately with all the holiday eating. I am having the hardest time loosing this 10 or so pounds that I found since I started working full time. It drives me crazy. Anyway, that is all for now.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

I am pretty much in maintenance mode with my weight. As long as I don't gain I am thrilled. I can't eat any less or work out anymore at this point in my life. :) I eat super clean Monday to Friday but not on the weekends. I will agree that working full time lends to weight gain. There is just less time to focus on that stuff. That being said I would not want to be at home now that the kids are gone. There is just not enough to keep me busy.

Today was ICE Compound Total Body.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I think I could do a little better with my eating. I think the workouts are good. I usually get 5-6 days in each week. I don't think it will get better then that. BUt, I can admit that eating isn't the best a lot.

Anyway, getting ready to workout. Yesterday I rested. So, today maybe a Live class. Metabolic something. I will have to scan my choices.

We are suppose to get rain this weekend. Bummer!!

Have a great weekend by you. Hopefully no rain or snow!!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today Metabolic Mashup Live.

It’s been raining here all weekend but I will take it over snow at this time of the year!

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.