Xtrainers

Hi Kathy -

Yesterday was Rapid Fire Legs and Core and today was High Low Hiit with Step and Abs Live.

It's been quite chilly here as well.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Saturday was a rest day yesterday was a walk and today Totally Pumped Total. Body Live. I don’t know how I missed this one when it came out but it’s a great workout.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It was a great weekend. Housecleaning and errands. I did some cooking for the week's dinner/lunches. It went by too fast!!

Checking in with STS. I started meso 2 on Saturday with DIsc 13 and today I did Disc 14. Yesterday I did Live: Cardio kickboxing & plyo legs. I had some major DOMS yesterday. I must have pushed it on Saturday. It was a good sore. I can already feel it in my legs. So, lookout tomorrow...

Did you order the new workouts? I did. They of course are looking good!!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Move It Live. I love that workout.

I have OnDemand so I did not order the physical DVD's. I am not sure our DVD player works anymore as we do all our workouts online :)

Have a great day.

Happy Halloween! I love Halloween :)

Today was Fitness Fusion Live which is great. I know I say that about all the Live workouts but this was a mix of boxing, Hiit, leg conditioning drills and core. All in 53 minutes!

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa!!

Happy Halloween to you as well!!!

I have done the Fitness Fusion and I like it too. I don't think there are any that I have done that I just didn't like. I think I have done that Move it one as well. Today was Disc 15 and yesterday just the elliptical.

Nice day here today!!!

Hi Kathy-I cannot believe it's November!

Today was Fit and Firm Live.

The weather here for the past two days has been in the 70's!

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy -TGIF!

Today was LI Hiit Live and Yoga.

I am going to take a stab at Cathe's November rotation. I have not followed one in a while and when I don't I tend to do the same workouts over and over again.

Have a good day

Hey Lisa:

I am the same way. I do the rotations also so I don't have to think about which workout to do. Today was Low impact Hiit from the ice series I think. I did workout 1 and 2.. Yesterday we got home late and I just did the elliptical for 25 minutes.

It is raining here. I think it will tomorrow too. I am amazed it is November too. This year has gone by fast...

Hi Kathy

Today was a walk and yoga.

The weather here is amazing sunny and 50 degrees. If this was winter I could take it.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

This morning was Crossfire and RWH Core #1. I have not done this workout in a while and I really enjoyed it.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with Kickmax. Yesterday I did STS Disc 16 and I am a little sore from that. But, not as bad as last week. Sometimes I wonder about the recovery week since the first week into each mesocycle leave me so sore.. Anyway, good and manageable sore.

Rainy day today and they say tomorrow is going to be the same. Hope you have a great day!!

Hi Kathy

Today was Shred Cardio Pull Day and STS extended stretch

It’s pouring here! We are off for Election Day so we voted early. We need to go out to find Ryan a winter coat and then out to lunch. I have a much needed pedicure later on.

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Today was Chiseled Lower Body plus Abs.

I am attempting to follow the November rotation.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa;

Checking in today with Live from last week: Hiit it, Strike it, Crunch it. It was a good one. Yesterday was Disc 17 Legs..

We had rain Monday and Tuesday. I voted before work. I did not have the day off. Oh well with school closed the traffic was better those days. Enjoy the November rotation.

Hi Kathy

I actually did not have the day off either but Ryan did and he gets cranky if he is off alone. I have plenty of PTO so I just took the day off.

Today was Mixed Impact Cardio Pull Day.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

Today was a WB mix of Cardio Slam All Out LI Hiit and Stability Ball Abs along with a yoga TX segment.

I am looking forward to the weekend. It's been a LONG work week!

I hope you have a good day.

Lisa

Last edited:
HI Lisa:

Icky rainy day. We are suppose to have colder weather next week. Not looking forward to that!! Enjoy your long weekend. Vic doesn't like it when I have to work when he is home either. He just got a new job at Lockheed Martin and they have a long short week. So every other Friday he is off. Nice. NOt me.

Ok, took a rest day today. Yesterday was STS. I am thinking of dropping my STS rotation. I am too sore and would like to do more cardio/circuit workouts. So, I may do that for a while.

Talk to you later. Enjoy your day with Ryan.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.