Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day and today LI Circuit Blast Live.

We usually walk on Sunday but it was 33 degrees this morning. Way too cold for me to walk outside!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Lauren and I wanted to walk this morning too. But, I told her it was too cold and I have a slight cold going on mostly in my sinuses causing a sore throat Anyway, I ended up doing Crossfire today and yesterday was the Live workout from this past Thursday. I think it was Low Impact circuit blast.

Have a nice rest of the day. Chat tomorrow!!

Hi Kathy

I hope you are feeling better and it does not turn into something bigger.

Today was To the Mat Legs and Icy Core Live. It was all floor work so it was not one of my favorite.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Leg Blast. I m trying hard to follow the November rotation but there are 3 legs workouts this week, which I don't know if I can do :)

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

Still dealing with the sore throat and cough. Not too bad though. I did take today off as I didn't want to cough all over the office and give my cold to someone. But, feeling better. I was tired this morning and I rested. I was feeling up to it so I did Step Blast this afternoon. Yesterday before I went to work I did the Live: Jabs and kicks.

Hi Kathy

I am sorry you are not feeling well. This is another reason I don't like the cold weather - more colds. flu, etc. It seems like Fall was short lived. Ugh.

Today was Toasted Trisets Upper Body plus Core Live. This is such a great workout.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

I hope you are feeling better.

We got 5 inches of snow and it’s a real mess here. I am glad I left work early yesterday as both my Mom and Jacob were stuck on highways in totally different parts of the State for hours and hours.

Today was Cardio HIIT Metabolic Live.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was an hour walk and cardio and today was Bodyworks Live. It was my first time doing it and I loved it.

Do you have big Thanksgiving plans? It is very low key at our house. The kids really only come home for the day as they are busy with work and school.

Have a good day!

Hi Lisa:

Wow 5 inches of snow. We got about an inch or so on Thursday. Some sleet too. We went to PA to visit my inlaws this weekend.My sister in-law's anniversary was today so there was a party for them this past weekend. So, were went Saturday and came back Sunday. Quick weekend. No big plans for Thanksgiving. Lauren and I are going to do a 5K. However, it is suppose to be really cold. I am a little nervous about that. But, I guess we are going to give it a try.

Thankfully I got over the sore throat and it was short lived. I took vitamin C-emergenC.

No workouts this weekend. Yesterday and today were live workouts. I did Upper body circuit with Hiit and today was Fit legs. Is Bodyworks a Cathe live workout? I don't think I have done that one either.

Ok. I will try to get on here tomorrow. I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow after work. I didn't get to go this weekend since we weren't home.

Happy Thanksgiving if I don't.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Hi all

Good luck on the 5K. Margaret and Ryan did a couple of those years ago. I am NOT a runner :)

Our Thanksgiving is very low key. We are a small family. We just have dinner at my parents with my bother and his 2 girls. Jacob and his girlfriend will be there as well. Margaret has class today (!) so she is having dinner with her boyfriend's family and coming up on Friday.

Yes Bodyworks is a Live workout.

Yesterday was RWH Hiit plus Abs and today was Upper Body Circuit with Hiit Live.

I am trying to do more cardio based workouts with all the Holiday eating. It has started already in my office with the sweets :rolleyes:.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hi Lisa:

We had a great Thanksgiving. Just the 4 of us. Lauren and I did great. Lauren ran the whole thing in 37 minutes. I did it in 39 minutes. I stopped a few times. But was happy with my performance. I am not much of a runner either. But, I have wanted to be and I got a little bored with it. I am sore today though. I plan to do something Live here in a little while. I haven't decided what though...

Talk to you later. It's cold here!!!

Hi Kathy

Congratulations on the 5k. That is awesome. It's so nice that you have Lauren with you all the time.

It's really cold here as well.

Today was Hiit it Strike It Crunch It Live.
Tomorrow is suppose to be a lot warmer so we hope to take a hike.

Have a good night.

Hi Lisa:

Thanks. I was sore all weekend in all the good places. Made me think I should run more. Maybe! I do enjoy having her here to do things with. I will be sad when she moves out. It was really nice here today. Warmer around 60. Rained all day yesterday.

Workouts this weekend were: Saturday I did Cardio Slam and today was Live: Kickbox and Barre.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It sounds like we are getting your weather a day later - Saturday was a lot colder then is was suppose to be so no hike. Yesterday was beautiful and today rain. I will take it over snow.

Margaret was here for all of 24 hours :( I am grateful that I stayed home with the kids when they were little because once they left for college they never came. I try not to get too upset about it and they are both doing great things with their careers and I do enjoy the empty nest the majority of the time!

Yesterday was a walk and yoga and today was Muscle Max with no step Live. I had never done this one and it was a great total body workout.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

We had rain here today too. It wasn't too cold and I would so take it over snow!!

Glad you were able to see Margaret. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see the kids. I will have a hard time when they leave. But, we too like it when we are here alone.

Checking in today with Live: Upper and lower body weights.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was for the Love of Cardio Live and a You Tube Leg Stretch. I don't know why I am always so tight in my lower body!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Checking in today with live: Bootcamp blast and burn. Yesterday I rested. I had a lot of work to do and got done late.

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.