Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Today was Metabolic Blast. I really did not real like working out this morning so it was perfect.

It's snowing lightly here now but we are suppose to get a major blast this weekend. We are off on Monday so if I get all my errands done tomorrow I will be OK with it. I just can't stand trying to get to work in the snow!

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Thanks. He enjoyed his cake and dinner. Chris' knee is doing nicely. He said it feels better. He goes back on Monday for another follow up. I hope the dr doesn't have to drain it again

Checking with RWH: shoulders, chest and triceps yesterday. Lauren did it with me. That was pretty fun. Today I did the Live workout from yesterday. It was kickboxing. I forget the name...Tomorrow I will try another new one. I was thinking of doing the lower body workout..

Talk to you tomorrow. Have a great evening!!

Hi Kathy

Today was bodyrock Bootcamp Live and yoga.

It only snowed here a very little bit and now it’s raining which I am thrilled with.

Do you have off tomorrow for MLK day?

Last edited:
Hi LIsa:

Today I did the Cathe Claus Calorie Crush Live workout. That was fun! Yesterday I did the new Lite Lower body workout. My legs were feeling that one today. Tomorrow I am going to maybe do the cardio party again.

No, I have to work tomorrow. But, the upside is that the traffic should be good with everyone else off. See there is always a bright side. ;)

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It’s 7 degrees here with a windchill that makes it feel much less than that. I’ll take it over snow!

Today was rev up rumble abs#2 and extended stretch #2.

I am off to get my hair dyed. The grey never stops :)

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

We are in that cold boat with you. It was SOOO cold today and windy!! Glad it didn't snow too.

Today I did the Upper Body Stacked workout. It was really good and I was feeling it. I also added on the 6 pack abs #2.

I did my hair this weekend too. Yes, those grey keep coming :rolleyes:

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy-

This cold weather is really effecting my energy and mood. I am "ok" with cold as long as it's somewhat sunny. It's been dark and cloudy as well as cold.

Today was a Yoga TX Hip Opening workout. It was really good.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa,

I agree. I hate it when it is dreary, dark and cold! It has been really cold. But, at least we have had sun.

Checking in yesterday with Cardio Party again. Today I tried the LITE Metabolic workout with the calorie burst. I am really enjoying adding the Calorie bursts. That was a great idea.

Ok, going to wind down and read and fall asleep!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was Stacked LB plus SJP Abs. I love the workout blender.

Someone on the new workouts thread mentioned combining all the calorie crushes into one workout which I thought was a great idea!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

That would be a great workout if they combined all the calorie crushes. Today I did Revd up rumble with the calorie crush to that one. Yesterday I just did the elliptical.

Hope you have a great weekend!! Sunday is Chris' birthday. So, he is having a gathering with his friends to celebrate.

:)

Hi Kathy

Happy birthday to Chris!

Yesterday was a rest day. We drove to the shore to take Jacob and his girlfriend to brunch since his birthday was on the 7th.

Today was Bootcamp Blast Off Live and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa..

Thanks. Happy Birthday to Jacob too...

Today was Hiit pyramid and abs. Yesterday I did the LITE pyramid workout. It was a pretty good workout. I was sore today. I want to try the band workout and the PHA this week. Then I would have gotten to all of them.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was Lower Body Hiit plus Abs Live. It was the latest and another good one! I don't know what I would do without these Live workouts.

I am holding off on any upper body lifting for a while. My shoulder has really been bugging me and I want to make sure it's OK.

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Today was a WB mix of the two Cathe Yoga workouts from the LI Series. I never can remember the names.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Ended up resting today. We got snow this afternoon and it suppose to get really cold the next few days. I worked out yesterday and tried the LITE band workout. I really liked that workout.

Have a great evening!!

Hi Kathy

It's COLD here as well. How much snow did you get? Margaret's boyfriend had to drive into DC yesterday and he said it was madness!

I am taking more rest days and/or doing yoga or stretching for one of my workout days. I need it more the older I get.

Today was Cardio Circuit Mashup Live. It's another Live workout that I have never done before. I love having all the choices so I don't get bored.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

We got a couple of inches of snow. It warmed up some and then wow it got really cold yesterday and today. Tomorrow they say we may get a dusting to an inch. Can't wait for summer!!

Checking in with the Greatest Hits dvd that she gave everyone a few years ago. It was fun. Today I did the elliptical.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

It's 10 degrees here today but this is suppose to end tomorrow. I am a Summer girl as well so I can't wait.

Today was Rock It Sock It Live. I love this workout.

Have a great day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.