We're filming!

This sounds really interesting. I did bootcamp last night and I swear I am looking more toned today.:) Plus, I'm really starting to feel it! What a great, effective workout! I'm one of those people who like to use equipment. You're suggestion of a barbell and 8 lb weights sound great as well. I really like the idea of kickboxing on the step, similar to Step, Jump and Pump. Whatever you decide I'm sure it will be great. Can you try to make those beginner workouts something a more advanced person can also use? Have a great time filming, I look forward to the results!:7 Helen

All the suggestions above sound great. I'm sure you'll come up with something we will all love as usual. Hopefully you'll offer all of us the opportunity to purchase all three dvds alone as some or most of us have already purchased the high step. I'm so happy to hear that you're filming. You've made my day!

Robin

Cathe!!
Okay, I thought I was a terminal lurker but I just have to dive in here with my 2 cents and a big 'Woo Hoo!!' I am pleasantly stunned that you will be filming again soon. Being the junkie that I am, it is intensity that I seek, like the feeling that rushes through me at the end of interval 9 in IMAX 2, ain't nothin' like it}. I guess my request is that you incorporate more low impact/high intensity a la KPC because I (and I'm sure many others) workout in a rec room which is carpet over concrete, not very kind to these knees (I know, modify, modify, modify).
This will be my first DVD and the buzz about premixes has me chompin' at the bit, 30 minutes of new Cathe cardio (love the 10-10-10 format) is just giving me one more reason to look forward to Spring. Keep Rockin' the House Cathe and thanks for asking us what we would like, we really appreciate it.
P.S. after almost 2 years of lurking, I am pleased to finally "meet" all y'all

Laurie

Hi Cathe!
What exciting news! I can't wait!!! I would just like to suggest for that bonus time more kickboxing! You are just the best I love KPC! Also I love traditional ab work but would also want some core work too.

Would we be able to order the DVD's from you? I would be interested in the intermediate dvd's also for days I have less energy.
Thanks for listening!
Jen

Oh WOW! This is truly a surprise.

I'm sure you'll come up with a great routine.

I'm with the others on how this all will be distributed. Preorders?

Well I'll surely be looking to hear more as soon as you get it all worked out. Looking forward to it.

Just another thing I'll put my $$$ aside for :)

One other question that I think someone else in this chain asked - can we buy the step co videos without buying the step - since I bought it right here when you came out with it?

YAY!! I, for one, am thrilled. I'd love to 'branch out' with my videos, but I just don't feel like I'm ready for advanced choreography. 'Beginner' workouts will allow me to get accustomed to your style of teaching & the 'basics' that you tend to use frequently, and I won't feel intimidated by the label of 'advanced'.

Amelia

You have made my day! For years I was hoping you would some easier step tapes. This is great!

Please sell seperately from the high step. I only want the DVD's as I already have a step box.

I do like stablility and medicine ball work.

thanks

Wow you are sooo awesome! I would like to see more kickboxing or intense hi/lo aerobics. I love the intensity and length of mic and body max cardio sections-the longer the better-Imax2#9-is awesome. Also, I'm okay with whatever equipment you choose to use as I have just about everything already. It is nice to not have to mess with setting up barbells/dumbbells etc. Whatever you choose I'm sure we will all be thrilled with it.

Thanks for all your hard work and dedication-you are such an inspiration to us all.

Suggestions

I vote for minimal equipment and kickboxing using the step! I would also like to see traditional ab work too!

Thanks!:)

Hi Cathe,
Add a lot of extra cardio, Both floor and on the step.
Also I dont have a High Step, Will I be able to modified to a reg. step?
Cindy

Hi Cathe,

The stability ball and medicine ball, I feel, are great pieces of equipment. Maybe some kickboxing added in. I really enjoy KP&C. I used it w/ my standing bag. GREAT workout!

Thanks for having a core section. I have been placing my Medicine ball between my feet and raising my legs. Very tough, well, for me anyway. Got that move from a book called 'Abs on the ball'. Any core work incorprating the Medicine ball or Stability ball and of course planks.

Ciao!

Lollie

I'm a minimalist as well but if there are modifications shown for those of us without the proper equipment that would be great! For instance on the Pyramid workouts which require several different sized dumbbells and I probably will never have the room or the cash to afford buying that many dumbells so I'd have to make do withever I do have. As for the beginner/intermediate step workouts I welcome them I was getting ready to sell my step because I have trouble with the choreo. maybe now I won't have to.

Thanks, Cathe!

Here's another vote for some kickboxing using the high step (lowered of course ;-) ) and some intense hi/lo. You could premix it with the other cardio and weight sections differently so we could have tons of other mixes. :7

Ooops, and could you use the medicine ball in some of the hi/lo as a way to add intensity but not impact sometimes? Thanks!

Kathy G

Wow.... what a wonderful news!

For that half hour, I would love to have IntervalMax#3!

Best wishes for whatever you choose.
Thanks for all your wonderful, hard work.:)

Yahoo! Good news to start the day. I would love some kickboxing or IMAX style bonus footage. Can't wait for the preorder!!! Thanks!
Blessings,
Denise

Cathe,

I am so excited that you're filming! I think I have all of your workouts except the Terminator DVD, and I do them all and love them all. I'm not sure what to suggest to you, although I have only recently started doing Boot Camp all the way through, and am very interested in this followup with the variations you mention. I don't know if I have specific suggestions, other than if your class is doing well with the format you mentioned, It might be worth following that lead. I'm curious as to what exercises you would do with 3 lbs. Would you do longer weight work also, and do a preexhaust set with 3 lbs, and then do sets with 8 lbs?

I do have to say two other things. I just got a BOSU and would love to see you incorporate that into some workout, but I realize it's pricey and that idea might not excite too many people. Also, even though I do your advanced workouts, I wish there was a way we could get the beginner/intermediate DVD also, for days when I'm not up to a regular workout.

Cathe, thank you so much for your inquiry as to what we'd like to see. I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across you and your workouts!

How exciting.....as we love your workouts! I have seen alot of people asking for Beginner DVD in these Forums. On the Advanced one, I'm with the posters that wanted more Stability and Medicine ball work. A barbell and a couples of dumbells sound good too...thanks for all your hard work....:)...Carole

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.