We're filming!

Wow.. this is exciting... argee if we can get some modifications in the beginner and intermediate for more advanced that would be great.

I LOVE THE MUSIC ON BB.. and I'm a VERY independent.. happily single woman... but some chic music is great ;)

Can't wait.

RE: Flaming!

agreed.. VERY RUDE.. look how you write.. things like I am VERY DISAPOINTED- you think that is a good way to make your point???? there are ways to give feedback that work and ways that don;t

RE: Flaming!

Hey there Robyn (aka Einstein), I think the previous poster was agreeing with me -- that the response to me was rude. Now you are being a rude ass too!

I am not even going to get further involved -- I stated my opinion and it was my honest from the heart response.

I LOVE the idea that Cathe is filming, but I am disappointed that it is not another Endurance or Blast Series.

There is NADA for advanced exercisers except Cathe. She is my lifeline and my mentor -- I idolize the woman!

Beginners and Intermediates have the Firm a la Goodtimes! The workouts are solid will build exercisers up to doing Cathe, but are not for advanced exercisers!

Conversely, I can't think of ONE GOOD ADVANCED Video besides Cathe's videos.

I agree, Clare.

I also question the safety of many high impact moves on the High Step.

I also have noticed that when I work out and sweat and move my body to the step to do pec flies the step gets slick -- most notably in "Cardio & Weights" -- there is the pec fly set on the step -- your body is sweaty, the step gets slick and then there is more cardio immediately afte the pec flies!

I compensate by doing the pec flies on my mat instead of the step.

I wonder if the high impact moves on the High Step might be dangerous if a person has been sweating during heavy weights and then moves to high impact on a sweaty step!

RE: I agree!

LOL! Kathryn, you and I agree!

But on the positive side:

I Love the way Kick Punch and Crunch uses "I Wanna Rock!" during the first very difficult drill. Now THAT's great, motivating music!

HOW EXCITING!!!! This is great news! I think I've finally hit the advanced exerciser category, but I still value my beginner tapes! I'm happy to have the beginner step tapes...I'm not very coordinated and I think this will help me get more used to your step routines. I also love beginner tapes for those days when I don't feel well (or get one of my frequent sinus infections and just can't breathe). Thanks thanks thanks!!!!

I have really enjoyed yuor use of the stability ball in the Body Blast series. This is actually making it one of my favorite series. Hope to see more of it.
Thanks.

I ORDERED ALL THREE AND HAVE CHANGED MY MIND!

I pre-ordered all three DVDs!

I got to thinking, "What if I had an injury or surgery and needed an easy transition back into Cathe's workouts?

The Beginner/Intermediate DVDs would be just the thing.

I want to pubically apologize to Cathe and S&M as well as anyone else I may have inadvertently offended in my initial post expressing disappointment in Cathe's doing a Beginner/Intermediate series.

I thought about Cathe and these videos a lot today -- and decided that Cathe would reach an entirely new audience who might for the first time get into physical fitness. Obesity and obesity related disease are epidemic in the U.S.

Secondly and more selfishly, as I said, I began to think seriously, "What if?" What if I got sick or injured? Yes, I am very fit now, but who says what the future can hold?

Therefore, I pre-ordered all three videos and (at my husband's advice because I know nothing about football) voted for the New England Patriots!

I love you, Cathe! You have enriched my life and have been such a positive influence on me. I've worked out to you through good times and bad and I will always be a loyal fan.

Amy Steppe
(who admits she was wrong)

Cathe,

I thought for additional footage, it would be nice if you have enough material for the following premixes:

- Total body workout (2-3 sets)
- Short, intense cardio (45 min... 60 min preferrable, but I could see it being impossible) -- preferrable interval training
- All cardio burst (ala IMAX 2)
- short cardio only (no intensity burst)
- cardio and upper body circuit
- cardio and lower body circuit
- Cardio and weights (no cardio bursts -- more like C&W in IS series)
- upper body only (from total body w/o or cardio&UB circuit)
- lower body only (from total body w/o or cardio&LB circuit)

whooooo hoooooo!!!!! This is awesome news for ME!! I was a Cathe freak until I got pregnant and I haven't worked out since so as I sit here waiting for my baby to decide to come (I was due 1/31) I can pre order and have this to get back into my WO routine - they'll be perfect.......
........ Just HURRY, please!!!!!

Jeanna

Did already!!! :) :) I did the pre-superbowl thing and guess correctly on the winning team, so looks like I get a mug too. I also ordered the CTX series to take advantage of the free shipping offer. Are you going to order...it sounds like you were planning to from your post above.

>I have really enjoyed yuor use of the stability ball in the
>Body Blast series. This is actually making it one of my
>favorite series. Hope to see more of it.
>Thanks.

I agree! More w/the stability ball! :)

Hi Cathe,
Just joined the Forum and my first reply. I love your workouts and am very excited about the new DVDs. I don't consider myself a beginner but exercise in the morning so shorter workouts are great for me. And even if geared to beginners, it is easy to modify to a higher level.

My vote for the extra 30 minutes on #3 is upper body. Although if that is planned in the circuit, I hope you will have an upper body only premix. If not upper body, then I would vote for kickboxing.

Equipment??? I would vote for minimal but maybe showing modifications using different equipment. I have alot of equipment but sometimes just a good basic workout, like Power Hour, is great.

I think that flexibility is one of the big appeals to your DVDs. We all have so different abilities and preferences so the more options for time and equipment, the better! Thanks Cathe!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.