STS DEAL OF THE DAY!!!!!

Hello ladies!

Hope everyone is doing ok. My schedule after Thurs was pretty messed up with DH working 12hr shifts again, company all w/e, and lousy sleeps :(. On Friday I did a CF premix with Plyo Tabata+Core+UB (total time 33min). Sat I did 4DS Low Intensity Step (cardio only) at 8pm, since it was the only time I had avail. It's really hard for me to do strenuous cardio late, as I feel like I'm going to hurl every time :confused:. Sunday no workout :(. Today I plan to do Push/Pull after Bella goes to bed. I wonder how effective my strength will be at 8pm, but I should be ok since it's on the easier side.

Justina
WTG on sticking to your workouts! I really have no clue as to how you find time with 3 kiddos, and a f/t job! You are awesome, I mean that :).

Nancy
I LOVE Step Blast! It's my ultimate fav step routine!
How is your foot doing? How did LBB go? Did you try ou the barbell hip thrust?
Regarding the modification on the boot camp push-ups, I usually drop to my knee's and still do the crunch with knee to elbow (like you) OR I will do reg push-ups off my toes or knee's. Sometimes I just hold in a plank position and bring my knee to the elbow without the push-ups. It all depends on how I feel. I don't think any modification would be wrong.

Gotta scoot! Have a rockin day ladies!

I have got to try those barbell hip thrusts!!! I keep forgetting to do them! LBB was really tough and I think I just blocked out doing the hip thrusts afterward :p! Yesterday I did the Less Impact premix of Crossfire and again I forgot to add them on at the end! I think I was more focused on icing my foot! It wasn't happy :(!
Today is AT and then I get a rest day!
Natasha, I really feel for you with your schedule all out of whack! I feel that way when we travel during the Holly Daze. Everyone is pulling us is different directions....now we get a hotel room (instead of being houseguests) and workout earlier than we normally do at home before we get sucked into all the visiting. It still isn't the same though, I need all my toys ya know? Late night cardio is tough for me too. My favorite time to workout is about 2 hours after breakfast, but I can only do that on weekends.
Justina, you're smart to get those workouts in before and during the Holly Daze. I imagine you are really strapped for time with all those kids and events! This year my DH and I are having a very healthy T-Day dinner with crustless pumpkin pie! Here's the link for the recipe
http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2012/11/08/crustless-pumpkin-pie/
We usually go hiking while everyone else is at parades and visiting family...I hope we can go this year if my foot can take it! It shouldn't interfere with my scheduled upper body workout, but maybe we'll just go for a shorter walk in a wooded park near us just to be safe :rolleyes:!

Well I'll check back later....dentist appt this morning and then back to work!

Hi Natasha, Nancy,
Hope all is well.
I didn't work out last night. I studied instead. Usually I'm able to study for an hour or so before I work out, but last night we finished dinner later than normal. I usually work out at 9 pm or 9:30 pm. Ideally I should be in bed by 10 pm but it doesn't happen very often. :p I know working out in the AM is not going to work for me. I already get up at 4:50 am so I can't imagine getting up even eariler.
Nancy, thanks for that crustless pumpkin pie recipe! I'll have to check it out.
So Sunday I did the Gym Style Chest and Tricep. I only did the premix and I was in pain the next day. :D I could not lift my arm. I also felt l it in my chest mucles. Love those butt-kicking workouts. LOL. Tonight I plan to do cardio. It will be Turbo Fire Hiit.
Natasha, thanks. You are too kind. :D I feel like the only way I can get better is to take care of my health. If I have poor health I can't take care of my kids. Being fit makes me feel strong and alive. No more taking week long off time for me. I understand about the scheduling too. A lot of things can come up and disrupt our routine. I just try to get back to it the next day. I find that lack of sleep can affect workout performance. When I'm too tired or sleepy by the time I need to work out, I either do a short work out or I skip and catch up on sleep instead.

I'm looking forward to X Train! When will it be available?

Have a great day!

Justina

Hello from Long Lost Workout Buddy...

Hi Guys :eek:

First off let me just apologize for disappearing suddenly. I want to touch base with all of you before it gets crazy with the holiday season and it will be New year's before we know it!

The past two months have been terrible for me and I just kinda gave up on everything and focused on just making it through the day. I've had spinal issues with my neck and low back for the last 10-15 years and all of the heavy lifting must have flared everything up. On top of that I was following a jogging training program which made matters worse and flared up my hip and knees to boot! (Gosh, Im trying not to sound old!!) :eek:
My doctor told me to absolutely lay off of weights to recover and no cardio besides easy walking. At the same time, my mother had to have 2 surgeries a month apart and she was down and out for the last 2.5 months leaning on me to help her and my father. (She is doing sooo much better now!)

So, needless to say, my workouts stopped, completely, not even walking. :( It affected my mood, slipped into a depressive mindset, gave up and just quit. Everthing! No exercise and no restrictions on my diet so I splurged and ate everything I haven't been letting myself eat and drink (aka wine). I barely had enough energy to get through my days oversleeping whenever I could.

The fog has begun to lift these past two weeks and things are getting better! :D With my mother's recovery and my flare-ups calming down (well besides my shoulder...another story altogether) I have now been released to do callinetic type workouts, think pilates, barre, yoga, but still no weights. I also can increase my cardio, but still only walking or low-impact.

I am not sure if I will ever be able to lift heavy. The barbell would always stress my neck when I had it over my shoulders and also my low back if it got too heavy. Heavy dumbbells are hard to hold d/t my shoulder. I had a partial tear and I am still experiencing issues and pain with it and I have a surgical consult in 5 weeks. I haven't cancelled my Xtrain order though as I am not sure what the future holds and I definitely want the cardio workouts. I would at least like to be able to do light/moderate weights, but Im sure the weight dvds would sell on eBay if need be.

I have started doing Leslie Sansone walking videos only 2 miles at a time so far. And I have done small sections at a time from Cathe's TurboBarre. I also did a portion of REACH by Kari Anderson which is ballet/barre type moves and it felt good. But WOW, what I have lost in 2 months time! I am not focused on that instead I am focusing on how good it feels to move again! After struggling to do 15 minutes of Turbobarre, I did 47 minutes yesterday, so I am gaining endurance quickly, but boy, oh boy, the DOMS!

The weirdest thing has come out of my splurging and allowing myself to eat whatever and how much I wanted...healthy, moderate eating of whole foods. :cool: I have lost my sugar/carb cravings and my obsession with food! No more dieting for me after 25 years of yo-yoing. I eat 3 balanced meals at the same time just about every day and my hunger is finally under control....go figure! I will however, eat a piece of fruit, nuts, or cheese if a meal is delayed or if Im too hungry later in the night.

I did gain 12 pounds and plenty of inches as a result of all of this, but I am starting to take it off. I have come to realize that I need to change how I take care of my body to accomodate what I am capable of doing. For now, that means walking for cardio. My goal for next year, as my body allows me, is to incorporate short interval/tabata training hopefully by modifying Cathe's workouts! ;) My strength training for now will be barre workouts. After researching, I have ordered 6 Physique 57 workouts (anybody tried those?). And I will continue to follow my new healthy eating habits. I know my body will reach a healthy weight/size for me by continuing all of these new habits, Im just done with pressuring myself to do it in a limited timeframe and I've come to realize this is a way of life, not a short-term program.

I have missed all of you!!! And I hope all of you are doing well (I have a lot of posts to catch up on!) In addition to preparing for the holidays, I also started a new job and I am helping my friend move. So, I will try and check back in when I can as I miss your friendship and support. :)

Gina

Gina
I'm SO glad you decided to check-in! I believe we were all getting worried about you. It's very nice to hear from you again :).

I feel so terribly bad for what you've been going through these past few months :(. Holy crap man, when it rains it pours :(. I'm sorry about your mom, your injuries, the depression you were experiencing, everything and anything that was happening in your life. Well, what can I say except that despite all the set-backs, it's wonderful that you've decided to start over -- fresh & new. Anything you can do, be it walking, barre, bands, light weights, all adds up. You have to do what's best for YOU with what limitations you have -- and that's OK. Do not feel pressured to compete with anyone (so I've learned) just try to be the best person you can, with a healthy mind-set and body image, and everything will fall into place.

I'm so happy to hear you have found an eating plan that is just right for YOU! Too often it seems so many people try to adhere to a specific diet that is just too darn restrictive and hard to maintain. I find that in the end, it backfires. And c'mon, we are Italian right? Love is food and food is love. I read in Hello Magazine that Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel got married in Italy because they love to eat and Italians do it the best! (from their words not mine).

I wish you all the best in your quest to achieve a healthy body and mind. We are all here to support you and be your cheering section, so PLEASE check-in as often as you can! You are going to do great, don't worry ;) :).

BTW- I have not done any other barre work except for Cathe's TB. Why not post on OD for feedback on Physique57? Are you doing Yoga? I found it to be extremely helpful after my car accident a few years ago.

OMG! Gina, I'm so glad you came back. We've missed you! We were all worried about you for the past few months. Happy you have bounced back! :D
I agree with Natasha and I'm sending positive energy your way.
As far as diet goes, I think it can be a dirty word. To me, diet means restriction. I've done them all (well, almost all) and none of them works long term. Moderation is key. So for Thanksgiving, I plan to eat all the goodies that I usually do. LOL. I just won't stuff myself. And I will continue my fitness routine. Not so much a rotation but for me; working out 4-5 days a week.
Congrats on your new job! I know it's long time coming. :D
Nothing much new for me. I finished STS and is working out with random (cardio and weight lifting) DVDs. Of course, excited for X Train to arrive.

So good to hear from you!

Justina

WARNING: A lot of content below. I copied and paste my posts from my other check-in :D.

I DISCOVERED THE BEST WEBSITE EVER!!!!:
http://songza.com/
EVERY.SINGLE.SONG.EVER.MADE. at your finger tips FOR FREE!
This week I will workout to 2 of my most dreaded cardio w/o's (CCC & Afterburn) and use the playlists from this website that are specifically designed for cardio w/o's. I will mute Cathe's music & voice. This is kinda like a little experiment to see if the dread factor is slightly lessened by listening to my own choice of music. Here is my update:
So I did it. I did CCC with a music playlist from Songza. I would have to confirm that yes, the workout dread is lessened...somewhat. What I noticed was that the workout seemed easier with pumped-up music. Not sure if really was music related, or that I have actually gotten fitter since the last time I did the workout. I'm gonna give credit to the music ;).
Just a little FYI about the music -- I picked a playlist which includes recent top dance hits: LMFAO, Rihanna, Britney Spears (hate her new songs ), Pink, so basically all the songs from CF & TTM. Next time, I might pick an 80's playlist since that's my favorite decade of music :D.

I was really excited about testing out a w/o I made in the Blender. It combined the toning sections from S&G and AT. The whole w/o came in in at about 50min. Lot's of plank work, however I was ok with it since there was NO repetition. If anyone wants an effective, thorough, total body toning workout using only bands, discs, and the step (used for push-ups) I would encourage you to mesh the two segments together. My core got an incredible w/o too :eek:. Overall I give this mix&match 2 thumbs!

Ok, enough about me :eek:.

Justina
I heard Xtrain is about 3 weeks away! Santa is giving me my present early this year and I'm pretty happy about that.
Yay for DOMS and not being able to lift your arm :eek:.
I agree about the food in moderation thing. For some people that works, and for some it does not. They key I think is to find something that suits your personality and what you can do long-term for the rest of your life. Diet is an ugly word, you're right.

Nancy
I LOVE CHOCOLATE COVERED KATIE! Her website is the bomb! I will be def making that crustless pumpkin pie :p.
I don't blame you for staying at a hotel when you are visiting family out of town. I'm the type of girl that likes the privacy and comfort of my home. Of course it does not help that family usually puts the kibosh on your workouts. On our Thanksgiving Day, me, DH, Bella and my aunt went for a lovely afternoon walk after lunch. No one else wanted to come with us :(. I wish people were more supportive of an active lifestyle you know?

Ok, my fingers are numb. Have a good one all of you!

Last edited:
PHEW!!! I have had a very busy few days here! I'm sorry that I haven't been as active here as you ladies have been :eek:! Sounds like everyone is plugging away as usual...very intrigued by you blended w/o Natasha! Makes me wish I'd have splurged and got the downloads along with the DVDs! I love the way you mix and match things! I would love to have a Low Impact blend of CF and TTM...right now I play disc jockey and swap the discs out (waste a lot of time waiting for things to cue up!). Last night I didn't get home until 6:30 and had a 1.5 hour workout ahead of me with low impact Tabata, STS Chest & Back, and the extended stretch. By the time I got things set up it was just too late and I was dizzy with hunger! So, tonight I'll do last night's workout and tomorrow I'll do PLB in the morning and S&G in the late afternoon. At least I think that's what I'm going to do :p! I talk all big right now! I have a lot of housework to tackle this weekend; I like a clean slate before I start decorating for the Holly Daze. I have a little Dicken's Villiage that I put up and a small 4 foot tree with plastic ornaments for my cat to destroy. The village takes a lot of time to construct but I love it and feel like a kid again when I do it!!!! I usually get it up before Thanksgiving but I don't turn the lights on until we are eating dinner on T-Day!

WELCOME BACK GINA!!!!!
I am so happy that you are okay! What an incredible opportunity you had in walking on the dark side and coming back into the light :cool:! I agree 100% percent with you that health & fitness is a lifestyle and not a short term thing! I have learned to set reasonable goals based on accomplishing fitness gains: I want to work up to be able to do 51 toe push-ups by my 51st birthday; I want to do elevated lunges with 3# weights; I want to do that crazy levitation move...etc. I don't think in terms of weight or inches lost anymore; rather, I try to focus on in skills gained! IT IS SO LIBERATING!!!!! Sounds like you're on the same page! HOORAY!

Hi everyone!
Happyy Friday to you! Guess what I just got in the mail? Pyramid lower + upper body. I'm excited to try it out. :D
Hi Nancy, I'm looking forward to decorating for the holidays. It's actually our first time doing something for outside of the house. I know nothing about it. I just went to the store and bought random things! :D Hope it'll turn out alright.
Hi Natasha, I'll have to check out the website. I'm a fan of the 80's too! My Pandora radio is full of 80's music. Good music makes a difference to the workout. It motivates me. I know. I wish more people are supportive and commit to an active life style. I don't walk much during the week. Other than my regular workouts I sit most of the day. The little things I do like parking my car far away from the store so I can walk more and standing up to eat lunch or work, make a difference. I also still use the ball sometimes during the day.

So this weekend my daughter invited one of her friends over for a sleep over. Of course we agreed to it (hope I don't regret it). :D

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone is doing well :).

On Thursday I attempted to "like" Yoga Max for the 3rd time. I did it at 7:30pm, dimmed the lights, and agreed to have an open mind. Although not a very difficult Yoga, it did stretch my muscles and ease my stress. I am finally starting to accept Yoga for what it is, and what it is not. My goal is to be a well-rounded person in all aspects of fitness, and flexibility has always been a struggle for me. I will continue to include 1X Yoga/week in my rotations :).

Yesterday my w/o was TTM hiit 30/20 and BM1 Upper Body only. Total time 65min.

Today we are decorating for Christmas :D. We will put the tree up and our little village on the fireplace. Yesterday Bella did the gingerbread house, which she loves to do! Her thing is arts and crafts :). I was the same way as a child; very artistic.

Justina
YAY for PUB! You are going to be SO happy you have them in your collection!
Hope the sleep-over goes well :).

Nancy
I don't ever think I could do the levitation pose like Cathe! My butt is honestly just too darn big :eek:. I should buy the blocks. You have those right? Are they helpful?
The downloads are great, but they do have limitations w/the blender, especially with the older workouts. I got them mainly cuz' they are cheaper, super fast delivery, and no shipping fee's :p.

Gina
How are you doing?

OMG I am feeling the DOMS from PLB!!!! Justina, you are going to really love the Pyramids! I was so sore from PLB that I did not include S&G in the mess yesterday and just stuck with STS #27 Bis, Tris, and Shoulders. We went for a short 30 minute walk and my foot didn't bother me that much....maybe I'm on the way to healing???
Natasha, I'm glad you've made peace with Yoga Max :p! I've been trying to incorporate the Extended Stretch from STS into my workouts as often as I can for those reasons that you listed and I really need to commit to an entire hour or so of yoga once per week. I haven't been as good at doing it as I was last rotation. Yes, I do have the blocks and use them for the levitation move. I just can't do the part where you put your legs straight out in front of you no matter how hard I focus on it (I think that's in Ab Circuits Yoga Abs?)!

I didn't make much headway on getting my village put up for the Holly Daze :eek:. My cat was very helpful (ahem!) in putting up the little 4 foot kitty tree and I just didn't have time to get to my village! I may start on it a little bit tonight. When I get it done I'll post a picture for you ladies! Justina, I used to go really crazy with Holly Day decos but scaled back quite a bit. I live in an apartment so I don't do anything outside, but I used to frame out my windows with lights and hang a big wreath on the door. Unfortunately, a few years ago my DH packed all our Holly Day stuff way in the back of our storage unit and I just don't have the drive to pull all that stuff out to get to it :rolleyes:! I'm sure that whatever you do will be great! You'll have a lot of fun doing it for sure! It makes it so much more magical when you have little children there to enjoy it!

Well, that's it for now...I am doing a medley of low impact Tabata and the low impact HiiT from Intensity tonight. Step seems to aggrevate my foot a bit, so I won't be doing Intensity in it's entirity as planned :(. I think the Tabata will more than make up for the step part!

Hi ladies! How are you?
Love, love the PUB! It was tough but so good. I did it on Sunday. Last night I did Plyo Tabata. Time just flew by with that one! The premix was 18 minutes long and it felt like 10 minutes. :D Pretty awesome!

We didn't have the sleepover. The little girl and her mom went to see Twight (the third movie). Not sure what it's called. It's good since I needed to rest anyway. :)

Nancy, so glad you're healing nicely. Walking is a great excercise. I wish I could do more of it.

Natasha, I have tried to like Yoga but did not work out so well. I have an old Crunch Yoga DVD that I did for a short time. It was ok. I have two other beginning Yoga DVDs that I ended up selling. I then tried the P90X yoga DVD, it was too tough. The work out is 90 minutes long! I just don't like it. I accept that I only enjoy stretching from Cathe's dvds. Can't handle hardcore Yoga. :D So Bella is a little artist. You must visit Michael's craft store often. :D My girls were really into that when they were young.

We will decorate for Christmas after Thanksgiving. We put up the same tree we've had for the past 14 years. It has sentimental value to us now. :D I hang up ornaments that the kids made over their life time. This year I will decorate outside too. Not sure how I would do it but I'm going to try and have a good time with it. Not sure how I'm going to run the wires.......:D
Nancy, I have the same idea about framing windows and hang wreath on the door. I love lights, so I'm putting them out there too. I'm excited!

Gina, hope you're doing well!

Have a good day everyone!

Justina

Hello ladies :). Please bare with me, I am cutting/pasting from my other check-in.

Yesterday Bella got a haircut then we went to visit Santa for a pic. She was sooo good! I will post a pic here later.

My w/o was hiit 30/30. I did it to Cardio Hip Hop from Songza :cool:. After the 30min was up, a really good song came on, and I wanted to keep going. I put on MIC and did 15min of the high impact section.
This whole week I have the challenge of doing my w/o's past 7:30pm . I can't go 4 days without doing anything, so I will have to suck it up and just do it. If Justina can do it in the evening, so can I!!

My w/o on Sunday was:
Low Max (30min) +
High Reps lower body only (20min) +
Gym Style Legs floor work only (20min) =
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

My Workout on Sat was TTM hiit 30/20+ BM1 Upper Body portion. Total time 65min.

Justina
You are in for a world of pain (and muscles!) with the Pyramids :eek:. WTG on doing it and Plyo Tabata!
For many, Yoga is so hard to like. All the other girls from my check-in are not fans of Yoga either. I think the only person who has embraced it, is Nancy. It's extremely difficult for me to calm my mind down and go at such a slow pace, but I'm getting better at it.
I love decorating for Xmas too! It's my fav time of year :).

Nancy
Fingers crossed your foot is healing!
Yes, please post a pic of your holiday decor!
Come to think of it, I remember a pal from my other check-in having foot and knee issues w/step. I don't think you are "doomed" forever, but perhaps scale back on the step until your foot recovers.
My cats used to love to bug us when we were putting up the tree/holiday decor. Since having Bella, they tend to "hide" more (she loves and bugs them a little too much for their senior liking). What breed of cat do you have? I was looking on youtube at Cat 101, and it seems some breeds love to be cuddled and are more friendlier than other's. My next cat(s) I will do some research so my child can enjoy the company of a pet that actually wants to be with her :(.

Have a good evening :)

Last edited:
Hi Natasha, Nancy, Jusitina :)

Thanks for the warm welcome back :D It sounds like everyone is doing well.

I just have a quick minute before I leave work to say HI and HAPPY THANKSGIVING (Natasha for you Happy Post Celebration as I think Canadians had something a few weeks ago?)

I am off to my parents and will be staying till Saturday. It is a tradition my sister and I have been doing for many years. After we get through all of the cooking, baking, serving, eating and cleaning, us girls have fun playing cards, talking and laughing for a day!

So, I will catch up with you all next week!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day with lots of yummy food (healthy and low cal of course ;)) and fun times with family and friends :).

My w/o's this week so far have been:

Tues- Supreme 90-Day Shoulder's & Arms (great w/o coming in at 35min)
Wed- TBT LB (my butt is still DOMS'ing :eek:)
Thurs-Supreme 90-Day chest & back plus a 1 mile walk with Leslie Sansone.
Today- Yoga Relax
Tomorrow- Kick butt cardio -- probably Imax 3 :eek:
Sunday- Circuit Max

The goal Tues-Fri was to pick shorter w/o's as I had to do them past 7:30pm. I just don't have the energy to fit in longer/intense workouts. I spend the whole day with a 3 1/2 yr old and I need my relaxing time before I go to bed!

Have a wonderful w/e ladies :)

Man, oh man! I am already feeling DOMS from yesterday's STS #17 Legs. Last night my lats and rear delts were very chatty from Friday's TBT UB! That is such a good upper body w/o (and I love the lower body as well...ouch ouch, right Natasha ;)?)
My DH and I had our usual low key T-Day minus the big 5 hour hike we usually take. We subbed a 30 minute walk instead....but I think my foot IS getting better! As long as I don't do any impact and don't do aggressive step moves it feels better! Last night we went out to walk through the neighborhood and check out the Holly Day light displays...such a balmy night; we only needed sweatshirts! How did your decorating turn out Justina? I still haven't gotten to my little village! Keep finding other things to do and run out of time :rolleyes:! Definitely THIS weekend, though!
Today I was going to do Athletic Training, but considering how much the opening step move hyper-stretches my achilles/heel and aggravates my plantar fasciitis, I've decided to do S&G instead. It's been challenging and fun to develop rotations and then incorporate last minute changes!
I still have 3 days off before I head back to work, and I plan on getting in some good workouts along with some good relaxing ;)! Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey Day :).

Yesterday we bought some new tropical fish! Three beautiful metallic guppies! Finger's crossed they don't kick the bucket early. We got our water tested and the levels were great, so we got the go-ahead. They seem to be getting along well with my three existing Danio's. There is one Danio, her name is Goldy (yes, she is gold) and she is sort of aggressive. We were a bit worried about her and the new fish, since our tank is non-aggressive community peaceful fish. Go figures we would end up with a bully :mad::confused::D.

This week I have to modify my w/o schedule again. Doing shorter, less intense workouts really worked well for me last week, so I'm going to stick with that -- except for Wed when DH is off and I'm able to do a great kick-butt cardio early on in the day :D.

It's snowed here this weekend! Ahhh, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :).

Funny about the spammers :confused:. Why anyone would want to do that to a Cathe website is beyond my comprehension :confused:.

Nancy
I'm so glad to hear your foot is doing better! Your walk around the neighborhood sounds very lovely. Balmy? I'm totally jealous! If I could move to, let's say Hawaii, where I never had to see snow again, I'd be ok with that. My love for warm weather has me thinking I might have been of Caribbean descent in my previous life :p.

Justina
Hope your Turkey Day went well with the family with no stress.

Gina
How are you feeling?

Have a good one ladies! Keep on kicking it :cool:

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well. My turkey day went well. We had lots of good food (definitely not low-calorie)! I will have to get back into swing of things today. :) I did not workout last night like I usually do.
Nancy, the decoration turned out well, I think. :D I'm a newbie at it. Just have to keep adding on to it I guess. Right now we only have the windows framed with lights. Maybe next week I'll do the tree outside. :D Baby steps!
Natasha, sorry you got a bully in your hands. :D I'm sure it's interesting watching them living together in one community. We had one fish and it was already so much work for me. :D I can't imagine taking care of a bunch.
No snow in Atlanta yet. It doesn't happen often. I was so excited when it snowed that one year here over Christmas. I took lots of pictures. It was one that I will continue to talk about in years to come! I miss the snow. When I lived in NY we have white Christmas every year. It just doesn't feel like Christmas until I see snow on the ground and in trees.
Gina, how are things going with you? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving holiday.
Have you ladies started Christmas shopping yet? I started but not exactly done. I'm a fan of online shopping. I avoid going to the mall as much as I can. People drive me nuts!:D

Have a good day ladies!

Justina

Happy Full Moon Wednesday :cool:!
I took last night off and it felt great!:DThe night before I really immersed myself into Yoga Relax and felt so refreshed and happy when I was done! I was inspired by Natasha's effort to include yoga at least once per week and I have followed suit. I don't know why I don't do it more often.
Tonight I'll be doing AB and I'm really looking forward to it! I think having last night off gave me a much needed pause in the action and I was able to re-charge. I am starting my "recovery week" so it's only very light or no weights for me this week. I was supposed to do AB last night and have tonight off, but I don't think this will goof up my rotation that much :rolleyes:!

I want to work on my backdrop for my Christmas Village tonight...I'm excited about it and will have it up at least by Sunday :p! I have really procrastinated this year with my Holly Day stuff; I don't know what's up with that? How are you ladies handling it this year?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.