Strength in Numbers

Pam Good work on the Original Bootcamp. The terminator climbers do have the dread factor for me though :rolleyes:. CCC is a hard one but you are right in that it isn't as bad as you think it will be.

So this morning was S&S Bootcamp. I only did the first 4 rounds as I was running a bit late and I was going to get my hair colored and cut. DH came down to my workout room this morning surprised that I was able to workout after bashing up my knee yesterday. I was surprised too but it felt fine and no swelling or bruising either o_O. We are getting new windows installed tomorrow. I won't be able to do a workout since I needed to move all my TV and other equipment from below the window. Who knows maybe I might do something tomorrow evening if I feel up to it. This afternoon we were removing blinds and moving furniture away from the windows as we won't have much time in the morning before they get here. Our whole complex is getting the windows replaced and it is a big job since we have 159 units in our complex. They are really efficient though, they come around 8:30 and leave around 3pm. Everyone who has had theirs done say that they don't leave a mess when they leave either.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on S&S Bootcamp and getting in what you could. I am glad to hear that you were fine after your fall, I'm sure that was a nice surprise. New windows will be nice, are they more energy efficient? It sounds like they do a great job too!

This morning was the day for CCC. I almost decided to switch it around after I got up because I didn't get a great sleep. I never do anything with the alarm unless something unusual is happening, I usually just leave it set for the same time every day. Well, I don't know what happened, but it went off at 3 am. I didn't even realize it until I had hit the snooze button twice. My DH never messes with the alarm, but I'm thinking he must've accidentally yesterday morning....:confused: He is out of town too, so he didn't have the annoyance. I was mad that it happened, but happy that I didn't really have to get up yet :D. It made CCC that much more challenging :rolleyes: but I got through it. Have a great day!

Pam

So sorry, work got in the way again. I hope to get back to normal one of these days. I am doing workouts. I did Live Kick & Punch Cardio on Monday, Edge Booty Extreme 2 Plyo Glutes on Tuesday, and ICE LIS 1 + extra stretching on Wednesday.

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH + core 1! Oh no! That sounds terrible that you fell so badly. DH tried to do some yoga with me last night but he couldn’t do it. We are going to try to just have him do gentle stretching for a while. Great job on S&S BC! Sounds like your knee is doing a little better to handle that. Hope everything went well with getting your windows installed.

Pam Great job on BC-original style! Oh yes CCC is a dread factor but always seems to be better than you build it up to be. EBE2 is a good workout for getting in those legs good. Dare I say though they are tougher than Cathe. They are not as varied so if you don’t like repeating exercises, it could be boring but I like them. Great job on CCC! Oh annoying to get woken up by the alarm at 3 when you really had more time to sleep. You did awesome getting through CCC with such a rude awakening. Great job on MIS!

Have a great day!

We can't use water. Will have to wait until we can get whatever is wrong with our water system to work. We may have to move back to Shelton. Having someone look at it tomorrow and from their will make decisions.

You all are doing great, keep up the good work.

Janie

Pam Yes the new windows are more energy efficient. They look really nice too. That is so annoying that your alarm went off at 3 am. At least you could sleep a bit longer. Good job on CCC with not getting as much sleep as you would like. Great job on Maximum Intensity Strength too.

Julie Good for you in getting your workouts in with work being so crazy for you. Great job on Live Kick & Punch Cardio, EBE 2 Plyo Glutes and ICE LIS 1 and the extra stretching. Stretching will help your DH's back and I think it is easier than yoga.

Janie That is annoying about your water problem. I hope you can get it fixed soon.

So Wednesday I didn't get a workout in as we got our new windows installed. It took the crew of 5 guys most of the day to get them all done. We had to lock the cats in the main bathroom that didn't have any windows because the front door was open and they were cutting out all of the old windows. It was really noisy and cold. I finally went over to our neighbours for tea and to warm up. The new windows look really good though but our old blinds don't really fit so we are looking at getting new ones. I couldn't post yesterday because I couldn't get to my laptop with all of the stuff we had to move out of the way. This morning I did S&S RUUB.

Cheryl

Last night was Live Total Body HiiT! It was fun and flew by for being 60 minutes. I am so ready for the weekend. I have been super busy this week but somehow the week seemed to drag on. I will probably end up bringing work home with me again this weekend but we are traveling to my BIL’s so I will be able to do it in the car when DH is driving.

Janie Oh that is not good that you do not have water. I hope they find something easy to fix. If you do end up going back to Shelton, safe travels.

Cheryl Great job on S&S RUUB! That was very fast to get all those windows installed. Glad you like they look.

Have a great day!

Julie glad you are still able to get you ur workouts in despite the hectic schedule! Don't worry about checking in every day! Great job on Live Kick & Punch Cardio on Monday, Edge Booty Extreme 2 Plyo Glutes on Tuesday, and ICE LIS 1 + extra stretching on Wednesday! I looked at the EBE 2 reviews in amazon and a lot of people we're complaining about how much she talks. I might give it a try one of these days.

Janie oh no, sorry to hear you are having trouble with your water, I hope they are able to figure it out.

Cheryl so glad you have some nice new windows. Great job on S&S RUUB!

This morning for me was step jam. I haven't done that one for ages so it was kind've fun.teh outfits and the hair are really funny too! I wasn't sure about it going in,but it was really fun! Haves great weekend!

Pam

Julie Way to go on Live Total Body HiiT. Enjoy the weekend after your busy week. I hope you don't have to do too much work over the weekend.

Pam Great job on Step Jam. It is so funny looking at the old outfits that we used to wear.

This morning I did Rockout Knockout and then got the housework and laundry done.

Enjoy your weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Both the old outfits and the old hairstyles are pretty entertaining. The women are all wearing big white scrunching in SJ . Great job on RK and getting all of the housework done!

This morning for me was Circuit Max, another old favorite! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great work on Circuit Max. Did you sign up for the road trip? I remember that you and Eunice were thinking about it.

This morning I got off to a late start so I did X10 Low Impact.

Cheryl

What a fast and furious weekend! DH and I went and visited his brother’s family. He has a 4 year old son. He only lives about 2 ½ hours away so it wasn’t a terrible drive. We got in later than we wanted Friday so we only had time for dinner. Saturday we took his nephew to Chuck E. Cheese. Then had dinner back at their house. Sunday we left early to get back home. I did get the Live Strong & Lean Reps in Sunday after we got back while DH picked up the dogs from my sister’s.

Pam Great job on Step Jam! I haven’t done that one in ages. She does talk a lot in EBE2. I don’t mind it and in fact find it funny because she doesn’t always say things right (being that she is Spanish she often mixes up her words). There isn’t a voice off feature. There is a music off feature so you could probably turn it down low and listen to your own music after you do it a few times. Great job on CM! Yes another oldie goldie!

Cheryl Great job on RK and housework! I only did about an hour and a half of work over the weekend so not too bad. Made me feel a little better about what I still have to do this week. Great job on X10 LI!

Have a great day!

Cheryl We didn't end up signing up for the roadtrip. Eunice wasn't going to be able to do it because her mom has been sick, so she wants to spend her money on a trip to see her mom instead. I certainly understand that, and I didn't want to sign up by myself. I see Cathe is trying to do a roadtrip in Daytona this year too, so maybe I will do that one. I wouldn't mind going to Daytona alone so much as New Jersey! Great job on X10 LI!

Julie Wow, sounds like you had fun hanging out with you BIL and SIL and their son! I haven't been to Chuck E Cheese in many many years! Great job on getting in Live Strong & Lean Reps after you got home!

Our friends son got married on Saturday night and we had a great time at the wedding. Yesterday was my rest day, so no workout. I did some work on my latest glass project and made homemade ravioli for dinner with my new kitchenaid ravioli attachment. It was delicious, but I definitely need more practice with it. I had some half raviolis and some with no filling o_O I also made a veggie pot pie to take to a baby shower next weekend. The mom to be is vegetarian and they wanted some frozen meals to pop in the oven after the baby is born. This morning was a continuation of revisiting the oldies with Maximum intensity cardio. The outfits aren't quite as bad in that one and Cathe's waist looks like it's about 12 inches! I had to laugh when right after doing about 200 air jumps (ok, maybe more like 30, but it felt like 200!) Cathe says "let's work harder!". I was like huh?! Happy Monday!

Pam

Julie You did have a furious weekend. I didn't know that Chuck E. Cheese was still around, it has been an very long time since I have been to one. Good job on Live Strong & Lean Reps. Glad that you didn't have to do too much work on the weekend. I hope this week isn't as crazy for you.

Pam Too bad about the road trip but I understand why Eunice would want to go and see her mom. I always hope that Cathe will do a road trip to Seattle. That is really close for me to get to. Nice that you had fun at the wedding. Gosh darn on having to practice making ravioli :D. That is a great idea to bring something easy to heat up for the mom to be after the baby is born. Great work on Maximum Intensity Cardio.

This morning I did Cardio Supersets. In the afternoon we had someone come over and measure our new windows for blinds. It will look much better than the old ones we have.

Cheryl

Last night I worked late and then ran an errand. When I got home, I helped DH do a segment from Yoga for Stress Relief that focuses on the SI Joint. I didn’t do it myself as I just wanted to watch and make sure he did it right. It is sometimes hard to do yoga or floorwork when you can’t see the TV lying down.

Pam Sounds like you got a lot done on Sunday. A veggie pot pie sounds delicious! Great job on MIC! That is a toughie and I totally agree about Cathe’s waist. It is so tiny! Bummer about the RT but I completely understand Eunice wanting to see her mom. Maybe Daytona will work out for you. It is certainly a fun experience.

Cheryl Great job on CSS! I wouldn’t say this week is totally back to normal but better than it has been for the last two weeks. Maybe Chuck E. Cheese only survived in the Midwest because there are quite a few around here.

Have a great day!

Cheryl The road trip would have been fun, but I had actually forgotten about it until I saw the reminder on my calendar. I might get to one some day. Great job on Cardio Supersets. New blinds will be really nice!

Julie You are such a good wife helping your DH do yoga. I hope it helps him!

This morning was the original Body Max. I didn't have time for the whole thing so I just did the step and the circuits. If I have time later I may do the rest of it. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie You are so good in helping your DH with doing the yoga moves right. It is hard to do it right when you can't see the TV. I hope it helped him. Well at least work is better than it has been. Maybe next week it will be back to normal.

Pam I would love to go to the road trip too. I was thinking maybe next year as that will be my 20th year working out with Cathe. I will have to see how things go and how our dollar is doing. Good work in doing the step and circuits from the original Body Max. I haven't done those ones in a long time because they are so long.

This morning was S&S Giant Sets. It was so nice out today but a bit cold that I went out for a walk. The snow and ice have finally disappeared just in time for possibly more this weekend.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Wow, that is cool that you have been working out with Cathe for 20 years. I don't really know when I discovered her, but it has been awhile for sure! When I do the Body Max workouts I usually only do the step and Power circuits segments which make them about an hour each. They are some of my favorite step workouts, especially the original one. Great job on S&S Giant sets and getting out for a walk. It seems like you have had an unusual amount of snow, ice, and really cold weather this winter?

This morning was Great Glutes for me. I just finished up my rotation so I'm hoping that Cathe has a good February rotation. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam I remember my first Cathe workouts were Maximum Intensity Strength and Cardio and that was 1998 :eek:. That is a good idea to do only the cardio and circuit segments. We have had quite a bit of snow and ice this year. There are many years where we don't get any. They are calling for more snow and rain this weekend too. Good job on Great Glutes. Cathe hasn't put out the February rotation yet. Hopefully there will be one on Monday.

This morning I did Hiit 30/30 and Core Max segment 3. In the afternoon I went out for another walk taking advantage of the nice weather. A lot of other people had the same idea.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl My first Cathe workout was All Step, but I have no idea what year it was. It came free with a step that I bought. I don't think it was 20 years ago, but it was more than 15 because it was before we moved to our current house. The February rotation was in the forum yesterday but it looks like it isn't in workout manager yet. I started it this morning. The focus is Step, Jump, pump and barre. I'm not a real big fan of barre, but we'll see how it goes. It looked like the barre workout was only in there twice and I can always sub. Great job on Hit 30/30, core max and your walk!

This morning was Rhythmic Step. It seems like I have done that one quite a bit lately, but luckily it never gets old. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.