Strength in Numbers

Oh boy did the weekend fly by and I am so not ready for another week of work. Saturday I did EBE2 Upper Body and Timesaver 1 from Rockout Knockout. There is a point in RK where Cathe says to “be aggressive” and all I can think of is the cheer we used to do in volleyball to be aggressive. After that it was errands and chores around the house. Sunday I did EBE2 Plyo Legs and the Fitness Blast and Firewalker Tabata from CrossFire. Then I did a little work from home (only an hour) and then it was lazy day watching TV.

Pam Great job on 30/30! I like 30/30 better than DWP too but sometimes I am just too lazy to pull out my step and risers. Great job on TB! I haven’t done that one in forever and can never get my leg up as high as Cathe on barre.

Cheryl Great job on listening to your body and taking a rest day. I know the weather is getting to me. We have 36 days left until the first official day of Spring! That is quite a walk so I think you still snuck some exercise in there. I wouldn’t mind running into Matt Damon! Great job on stretching with the BOSU!

Janie Oh so sorry to hear about the weather and potty problems. That would be no fun to have to sponge bath and would certainly make it difficult to want to get sweaty working out. Stay safe and keep in touch when you can. Thinking of you and hoping things start to get better for you!

Have a great day!

Janie Oh my, you are really having a tough time. Hang in there! I can't blame you not feeling like working out when you can't take a shower. What a crazy winter it has been!

Cheryl Great job doing some stretching withe the BOSU. I need to pull mine out again, I haven't used it in so long. After I twisted my ankle on it I have been a little bit afraid of using it!

Julie I hear you on the weekend flying by, I couldn't believe how fast it went! Great job on EBE2 Upper Body and Timesaver 1 from Rockout Knockout, errands and EBE2 Plyo Legs and the Fitness Blast and Firewalker Tabata from CrossFire! That Firewalker Tabata always kills me!

I'm still sitting here wondering where the weekend went! Friday night we had my girlfriend over for dinner. Her husbands mom was in the hospital in Florida so he flew down to be there. Saturday after Turbo Barre I did some work on my glass and then some errands, then we went for dinner with some of our friends. Sunday was my rest day, but it was 80 degrees and gorgeous so I went for a 20 mile bike ride and then out for lunch with 2 of my girlfriends. This morning was a solid cardio of choice on the calendar and I did Cardio Slam. I did a mish mosh premix with the step first. I liked it better this time than I did the first time and I got a great workout. Have a great day!

Pam

It was a bright sunny day today. So beautiful I had to walk the beach with Rolly. Little Lefty couldn't have made the trip. We walked about two miles and it was glorious! Will walk tomorrow too before another storm hits us. Planning on taking a full bath today and tomorrow. LOL!

You all are doing good with your workouts. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Julie Good work on EBE2 Upper Body and Timesaver 1 from Rockout Knockout, all your errands and chores and EBE2 Plyo Legs and the Fitness Blast and Firewalker Tabata from CrossFire. You were so busy no wonder why your weekend went by so fast.

Pam I would be afraid of using the BOSU too if I had sprained my ankle on it. Great job on Turbo Barre and Cardio Slam. You are getting some nice weather. Ours is nice too but it is sure not 80 degrees. Nice that you had fun with your friends this weekend.

Janie Glad that you could get a walk in today. Sounds like we will get the same storm as you tomorrow as well. Enjoy the nice weather while we have it. Enjoy your bath.

Yesterday I did PRS #1 Step Premix. It was fun but you are right Pam that without the breakdowns on some of the combos it is a little hard to do. This morning I did Push Pull. It was a fairly easy workout.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

I had to work late last night so I only had time for a short workout and did yoga with DH.

Pam I feel you with wondering where the weekend went. I don’t understand how they can go by so fast. It is like Friday evening, blink, Monday morning. Great job on TB and on your 20 mile bike ride. Wow 80 degrees sounds so wonderful. Great job on CS mish mosh premix! Gotta love those premixes, gives us options that are sometimes better than the original.

Janie So glad you were able to get a walk in with Rolly on the beach! I bet he was a happy little puppy! Yea on the full bath!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1 Premix and Push Pull! That is always a bummer when a workout was fairly easy when you are done with it. I am waiting for a weekend when we don’t have a lot to do so I can feel like I get one. Not sure when that will be, we already have 3 errands to run this Saturday and several chores piling up.

Have a great day!

Janie I'm so glad you got a pretty day and were able to take advantage of it with Rolly. How is Lefty doing by the way? Ibet that bath felt fantastic!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 1 Step premix. I know it's asking too much, but it would sure be nice if the finished combo at the end were always all of the combos that you had done for the premix! Great job on Push pull too.

Julie Sorry you had to work late, but great job getting in a short workout and yoga with your DH. I think Cathe spoils us with all of the premix options. I had a couple of other dvds that have premixes, but they are very abrupt transitions and not even close to as many options.

This morning was Total Body STS. I haven't done that one in awhile and had forgotten about those bonus burns. My arms are feeling a bit shaky right now! My poor legs have been getting a workout these last few days between TB, bike riding and this mornings STS. I think they are ready for a break! Have a great day and Happy Valentines Day!

Pam

Julie Bummer that you had to work late. Good for you in getting a short workout in and doing yoga with DH. That sucks that you already know that you already have errands and chores to do this weekend and it is only Tuesday. I hope you can get them all done quickly and can enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Pam It would be nice if the finished product was all the combos that you did in the premix but I bet they don't flow together as smoothly as doing all the combos from the original workout. Great job on STS Total Body. I have that one for Friday and it has been a long time since I have done it. I bet my arms will feel shaky too.

This morning was HiiT DWP and then I got some housework done. In the afternoon I went out for a walk before our big rain storm moves in tonight. It looks like it will be raining for a while now.

Cheryl

Last night I did EBE2 Plyo Glutes! I have been sleeping horribly the last several nights. Waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to get back to sleep for a few hours and then just sleeping lightly. Not sure if it is stress causing this but I am starting to get exhausted so maybe tonight will be the night I finally get good sleep.

Pam Great job on STS TB! Gotta love Cathe’s bonus burns; they can burn!

Cheryl Great job on DWP and your walk! Try to stay dry with all that rain.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Hiit DWP, housework and a walk. We are getting rain today too, it looks so dreary and gray out there!

Julie Great job on EBE2 Plyo Glutes! I hope your sleep improves soon, I imagine the stress at work probably has a lot to do with it. It's hard to function when you are so tired!

This morning for me was IMAX2 with my fav 128 jeannie hops! I do love the workout, despite all of those jeannie hops though. I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Last night I did not get a workout in. I had to stand in line at the Department of Motor Vehicles and wait only to be told that I showed up too late and will have to come back. Love that government employees get to quit right at their closing time regardless of how many people are waiting in line but other companies will work over to help their customers. I guess I am not a customer to them just a tax payer so my needs are less. Ok rant over. I am going to make the best of the day now.

Pam Great job on Imax 2 and those Jeannie hops (all 128 of them that you did with a smile on your face)! I ended up getting a little better sleep last night despite my cruddy time at the DMV. I definitely think it is stress related.

Have a great day!

Julie OMG, I would have been so mad! I can't believe they let you stand in line without saying anything either! You are a customer though, your taxes pay their salaries, but I just don't get it because every DMV office everywhere is like that. How frustrating, so sorry you had that experience! I don't know if I did all of the jeannie hops with a smile on my face, but I'm pretty sure I had one for number 128! I'm glad you got a better sleep, hopefully you will get to catch up this weekend.

This morning was Flex Train. I haven't done it in a long time and I kind've have mixed feelings about it. It's not my favorite, but it's not my least favorite either. I have something going on with my left shoulder now too so I couldn't do the kickback planks on that side. I wasn't able to hold myself up with that arm :confused:. That was annoying! Have a great day everyone!

Pam

Julie Good work on EBE2 Plyo Legs. Sorry that you aren't getting a good nights sleep. Stress can do that to you. I hope your sleep improves soon for you.

Pam Way to go on Imax 2 and your favorite Jeannie hops.

Julie That sucks about being too late at the DMV and being told that you have to come back. I would have been angry too.

Pam Great job on Flex Train. I hope that your shoulder issues aren't too serious. I was having issues with my right shoulder and I used my foam roller and it is fine now.

Sorry but I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. Yesterday morning I did Turbo Barre. Then later in the morning our friend came over as he was getting his windows done yesterday. So we hung out and drank coffee until his wife came home from work at 1pm and then we went out for lunch. After lunch I went and got groceries and then we went over to their place in the evening to visit. This morning I did Cardio Slam. I still need to work on the squat thrusts then jump over the mat. Those do me in every time I do it.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Turbo Barre and Cardio slam. There are a couple of moves in that one that really leave me breathless. Those squat thrusts with the jump over the mat are certainly one of them!

This morning for me was RWH LI Hiit 1 and I did the leg drills from Lower Body blast. I am supposed to do those tomorrow with Yoga Relax, but we know I will probably not do YR! I am leaving tomorrow night for Singapore and will be there until next Saturday, so may not be posting while I am gone. Have a great weekend/week!

Pam

Pam Great job on RWH LI Hiit 1 and the leg drills from Lower Body Blast. Enjoy your time in Singapore. I am assuming that this is a work trip?

This morning was STS Total Body. then I got some housework done. In the afternoon I went out for a walk because it was so nice out. Rain will start again tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone (or week in Singapore :p).

Cheryl

When we bought this place near the beach, we didn't know that the septic tank and the rain in the Winter makes for a poor situation. It simply can't soak up the saturated ground fast enough. Thus a problem with flushing, baths, laundry, dishes... It will pass.

I'm not doing well with exercising because of this problem. It's OK. I will catch up soon. Just around the corner and everything will be back to normal and will be able to exercise on a schedule. In the mean time I do exercise/walk when I can take baths. About once a week. I know.

Will keep you posted.

Everyone is continuing very nicely with their exercises. Very proud of all of you. You certainly encourage me!

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie That is frustrating with your septic tank not being able to soak up all the water. I hope you can get it fixed. Do what you can in the meantime.

This morning was Imax 2. Then later in the morning we got our new dishwasher installed. It is so much nicer than our old one.

Cheryl

No post on Friday because I got caught up in work. I actually got quite a bit done on Friday and ended up not having to do any work from home (yea)! Thursday night I did do RWH LIHI Legs. Saturday morning I did EBE2 Upper Body 1 and Hardstrikes Cardio only. Then it was running errands most of the morning and early afternoon was chores. Sunday I did EBE2 Weighted Legs and X10 Cardio Blast. I got horrible sleep last night and I am hoping it is not a trend for this week.

Pam Great job on FT! Oh no! I hope it isn’t serious with your shoulder issue. Great job on RWH LIH 1 and LBB Leg Drills! I hope you had a safe flight and a great trip!

Cheryl Great job on TB! How fun to get to relax and catch up with the neighbor. Great job on CS and STS TB! We had excellent weather this weekend. It was in the high 60s so we actually got to take the dogs for a walk two days. Great job on Imax 2! Yea on the new dishwasher!

Janie Good for you for doing what you can. We have a septic tank and sometimes when we get a lot of rain, we have issues with our tub taking a while to drain and toilets not wanting to flush. Annoying yes!

Have a great day!

Julie That was great that you got so much work done of Friday that you got a free weekend. Great job on RWH LIHI Legs, EBE2 Upper Body 1 and Hardstrikes Cardio only, EBE2 Weighted Legs and X10 Cardio Blast. I hope you sleep better tonight. You did get some great weather this weekend. We still aren't that warm yet.

Sunday I took as my day off though I did go and help out getting the dragon boats moved from the winter storage area. We moved one into the water and the other two we moved over to dry dock to get some painting and minor repairs done. It isn't easy to move them as they are about 20 feet long and a little awkward to get around corners. There were about 25 of us to move them which was good since they weight about 600 - 800 pounds. Afterwards we went across the street to the brewery for a beer. This morning I did Flex Train and then my neighbour across the street came over to hang out at our place for the day as they were getting their new windows today.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night I did RWH Plyo HiiT 1 + yoga with DH. We are still having really high temps for February but it is raining. Not complaining. I will take an early Spring if that is what this is. I just hope this isn’t a teaser and we go back down into below 30 with snow again in a few days.

Cheryl I can’t imagine it is easy to move those big boats but that is so exciting that you are getting set up and prepared to start a new season. Definitely means Winter is coming to a close, right? Great job on FT!

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on RWH Plyo HiiT 1 and yoga with DH. That is nice that you are getting high temps. I hope that means spring is right around the corner and that you won't get any surprises with snow.

Today was RWH LI 1. Then I got some housework done and in the afternoon I went out for a walk. It is in the 40s here but at least it isn't raining so I made sure to take advantage of it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.