Strength in Numbers

Good morning ladies. This morning was RWH HILI legs and a I also did core 1 from XTRain. I had been thinking I hadn't done the leg workout yet, but started doing it and realized that I have done it before.. I'm STILL really sore in my triceps and that is one place I rarely get DOMS. I think the only one of the new workouts that I haven't done yet is the plyo Hiit 2 so I need to give that one a try soon. Overall another great series though! Have. Great day.

Pam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Today was a cardio day and did 30/30. LOL! Great fun.

Pam, Great job on RWH HILL legs and core 1 from XTrain. Let us know when you do plyo Hitt 2 and how you like it.

Take care,

Janie

Work Friday was crazy hence the missing post. I did LIHI Legs Thursday night. It wasn't what I was expecting but good. I think when she compared it to ploy legs, I expected the rep range to be 10-12 so when she started with 24 squats I was like "what?" I also had to pause a few times. I can tell it will be a favorite now that I am prepared for the higher reps mentally. This morning I did Cycle Max then spent the day at the vet, running errands, doing a few chores. Found out at the vet Ozzie has bladder stones and a bladder infection. He has to be on antibiotics and special food that costs a fortune for the next month. He also has a bump they want to remove on Thursday so he gets to have surgery that day. He was quite the expensive little guy today. Good thing he has an adorable face.

Janie Great job on TBS! It's good to do things you enjoy. Great job on 30/30!

Pam great job on AOLIH Extreme, RWH CST, and TTM Extreme Pam Style! Glad you got everything done so you didn't have to work over the weekend. That's the worst!

Have a great weekend!

Sunday morning I did a couple of sets of heavy squats, deadlifts, and hip thrusts and then added on 2 sets + Finishers of the LIHI upper body. The drive in today was nuts. We had sleet and snow overnight and the roads were not cleared off. Took twice as long to get in to work than normal. My chest and tris are so sore and I am pretty exhausted for having been lazy most of yesterday.

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on your favorite 30/30! :)

Julie Great job on LIHI Legs. I felt the same way the first time I did that when Cathe said 24 squats...HUH?! I don't increase my weight for the second set like she does, 20 pounders are quite enough for me for that many sets! Great job on Cycle max too. Poor Ozzie, wow, he really was quite the expensive pup! Yikes, I hope he is feeling better soon. Great job on your heavy lifting combined with LIHI upper body workout. That one killed me - I had tricep DOMS like I have never had before. My chest was sore too, but I hardly noticed it because my triceps were screaming so loudly! ;) Oh my, your commute sounds terrible! We had a big thunderstorm this morning so I was expecting a really bad commute, but it wasn't too bad.

Yesterday was my rest day. I had a really productive day though. I got invitations addressed for a couples shower for our nephew, made my gifts for my Girls Night out friends, shopped for the week, made dinner, and a basket for a friend who just started chemo for breast cancer. I took it over to her and got to chat with her for awhile. Her attitude is so positive, it was really great. She just shaved her head because she wanted to donate her hair and she said she wanted to do it before it started falling out. I can not believe how beautiful she is with no hair. I don't look that good WITH hair! The other thing I did yesterday was make a memory jar. I saw several posts about them on FB and my neighbor made one and she gave me all of her stuff to use so that I could make one. During the year, you write notes about special, fun, memorable things that happen, and then read them on New Years Eve. I think it will be a lot of fun! I was already planning to make soup in a jar for my GNO friends, so I made the jars into memory jars for them to use after they make the soup. This morning I started Cathe's January rotation so I think I'm a week behind you Julie. This morning was RWH LIHiit 1 and X10 Cardio blast. Holy burpees batman. I mean seriously! First those nasty one arm things, then the side to side, then the wide leg and then X10 Cardio blast finishes with 3 sets of regular burpees. Ay yi yi, enough already. :rolleyes: Happy Monday!:D

Pam

Today was Total Body Sculpting.

Pam, Good job on your rest day and catching up on things. Sorry to hear your friend has to go through chemo, but glad you brought over a basket for her. I think being strong and positive really helps. LOL! You do to look good! LOL! So nice of your neighbor to help you out with a memory jar. I saw that on FB too and was thinking about doing one. Aww nice of you to give memory jars like that to your friends. Hmmm, now you got me going. Great job on RWH LIHiiT 1 and X10 Cardio blast. Good for you, I know these are hard workouts.

Julie, Great job on Sun. doing sets of heavy squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts and for the addition of 2 sets + finishers of LIHI upper body. Wow girl! Do be careful commutimg, it's seems really nasty. Congrats for the DOM's.

Julie, Great job on LIHI Legs on Thurs. Yep, those are high reps. LOL! And for this mornings Cycle Max and doing errands and chores. Awwwww poor Ozzie, he's so lucky to have a mom like you. Hoping for a fast recovery for him.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Great job on TBS! Yes, it's very sad about my friend, she is so young (38 I think?) and has two young children but the good news is that it has not metastasized and the Doctor is pretty encouraging about a full recovery. I just thought the memory jar idea was really cool. I got a little carried away with the decorations on mine though :oops:

This morning was RWH LIHI Chest, Shoulders and triceps again. We will see if my DOMs are as bad as last week. I do much less weight than Cathe, do an overhead triceps press instead of the tricep pushups and do regular pushups on my knees instead of decline pushups and it still kills me. Those ladies are animals! Have a great day!

Pam

Today is cardio and did The Wedding Video. LOL

Pam, I'll say some prayers for your dear friend. Great job on RWH LIHI Chest, shoulders and triceps. Modifying is good, it prevents injuries. Yep, I agree, they are animals! LOL!

Take care,

Janie

Monday night I did RWH Low Impact Hiit 1 plus X10 Low Impact. Last night I did RWH Circuit Lower Body. I really enjoyed that one and can see myself doing this one more often. Work is really crazy this week so if I don’t post often, please forgive me.

Pam You had quite the active rest day and did get a lot done. The memory jars sound like a cool idea. What a beautiful thing to do donating her hair before she lost it. I think anyone going through something like that is beautiful just for staying strong. Great job on Plyo HiiT 1 + X10 Cardio Blast. Yes that day was burpee heaven (or h*ll). Great job on RWH CST! I had to drop to my knees for the pushups. I don’t know how they do it.

Janie Great job on TBS! Our weather has been bad this year but so far not near as bad as last year. Last year by this time we had several feet of snow so I can’t complain with less than 1 foot this year. Great job on Wedding Video cardio!

Have a great day!

Janie Great job on the wedding video. How sweet of you to add Leslie to your prayers! <3

Julie Great job on LIHiit and X10 low impact, and RWH circuit lower body. I already forget what that one is like. :confused:Don't worry about not posting, post when you can. Work is starting to settle down for me a little, not sure how long that will last though....

This morning for me was Rockout Knockout. Always a fun but not too challenging one. Have a great day.

Pam

TBS today. Keeping it simple, when I'm ready will add weight to it.

Pam, Great job on Rockout Knockout.

Julie, Great job on Mon. RWH Low Impact Hitt 1 + X10 Low Impact. And for last nights RWH Circuit Lower Body.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Great job on TBS and good for you for keeping it simple and what you are comfortable with.

This morning was RWH LIHI legs. I did the premix that has core mixed in and I really liked it that way. It has a strength exercise, a cardio exercise and then a core exercise throughout the whole thing. The core exercises are some from bonus abs 1 and some from bonus abs 2. The only thing I didn't like is that she includes the swimmers from the end of bonus abs 2 and I really don't like those at all! :p Have a great day.

Pam

Today was Total Body Stretching. Love the stretch, was so needed.

Pam, Great job on RWH LIHI legs. These new workouts are so amazing with the premixes. Nice to see you using them.

Take care,

Janie

Wednesday night I did RWH Circuit Upper Body scrambled premix and last night was RWH LIHI Legs scrambler 1. I love when Cathe does scrambled premixes. Ozzie had his surgery yesterday. Everything went well but of course he has this huge square spot on his butt that they shaved and then a long incision with 5 stitches. It looks so painful but I don't think he even notices anything happened.

Pam Great job on RK! I agree it is not that challenging of a workout. Of course, I do not wear gloves and maybe that would make a difference. Great job on RWH LIHI Legs! I might have to try that premix some time. Although I am not a fan of any core work so that may make it hard for me to do it.

Janie Great job on TBSculpting and keeping it simple! Sometimes that is just what we need. Great job on TBStretching too! You are so good to work in stretching during the week. I always say I need to do better with that.

Have a great weekend!

Janie Great job on TB Stretching! I really really really need to be doing more stretching! So glad you enjoyed it.

Julie Great job on Your upper body and leg scramblers! I like those scrambled pre-mixes too. Oh poor Ozzie, it sounds like he is pretty unaffected by the whole experience though :D Good for him. I think you might like the pre-mix with the core worked in. You get your core work without having it all lumped together in one shot. I'm weird and like core work though. :rolleyes:

This morning was supposed to be Ride or one of the other cycling videos,but I didn't feel like spinning so I did Rhythmic step instead. I haven't done that one in awhile so it felt great. Happy Friday ladies!

Pam

Tonight was Basic Step and an ab add on.

Pam, Great job on Rhythmic Step. I love that one.

Julie, Great job on Wedn. RWH Circuit Upper Body scrambled prem. and last nigh for doing RWH LIHI Legs scramble 1. Sounds so intense and really glad you enjoyed it. Aww, so glad Ozzie made it through surgery. It really does sound painful. Poor puppy.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Rest day today. OMG! I saw the miracle game today between Sea Hawks and Packers, Sea Hawks won! OMG! So intense, was such an amazing game! WOW! Fun to be part of the 12.

Janie

Janie Great job on Basic step and abs, whatever day that was (Friday??) ;) Also the lower body tubing routine. Sounds like you were playing in the snow :D That was quite the football game, wasn't it? My DH was all worked up because we had to leave in the middle for my nieces birthday party and my sister doesn't have cable. He figured he could still get the game but then discovered she didn't even have a power cord for her TV :confused: He ran home and got one, and got her TV working pretty well so now she is happy to have TV. Plus we got to see the end of the game. When we left home it was looking like the Packers were going to run away with it, so we were surprised when we saw the score again! Congrats to your team.

Saturday was RWH Back, shoulders and biceps. I had some nice DOMS yesterday in my biceps, but nothing like the first time I did that workout. Yesterday was a rest day and it was a pretty lazy day for me overall. I did make pizza dough and sauce to take to my nieces birthday party because she loves my pizza. This morning was RWH LI Hiit plus the LI X10 and I added on LIC abs. It sounds like so much, but it was still under an hour total. And now somehow it is Monday and a new work week already! Have a good one.

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.