Strength in Numbers

Good morning ladies. This morning for me was RWH LIHI legs and I did the premix with the abs mixed in. It seems like I've done this workout a lot lately, must be time for a new rotation. I prefer the lower body circuit workout to this one, but this is pretty good too. Happy Hump day!

Pam

Last night I did STS M2D14 Legs! I loved it and forgot how much I loved it. So far so good with being able to walk today. Better watch myself though because I may get delayed DOMS just for saying that! I keep thinking it is Thursday and it is only Wednesday. :(

Pam Great job on LIHI CST plus Tabatacise 1 & 2! Wow you must have had some energy to tack that on. Great job on LIHI Legs too! I am not sure which lower body I like better. I am happy that they are different than her last few legs that she has put out that seemed to be mostly light weight. All day yesterday I kept noticing this weird feeling in my abs and couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Then it hit me! I did core work on Monday night!

Have a great day!

Last night I did RWH Circuit Upper Body. I really like that one. It is fun and goes by quick. I even like the bicep section which normally I hate doing biceps curls.

Have a great day!

Read all your posts. Have been accepted to sell my stuff at the "Beach Stuff". Been getting ready by putting price tags on them and making more. LOL tomorrow I will have more time to catch my breath.

Take care all,

Janie

Last night I did Cardio Leg Blast! I really enjoy that workout. So happy it is finally Friday! Today is going to be a crazy day at work though. I have meetings all morning and one in the afternoon. Hope I can find time to do actual work.

Janie that is exciting that they accepted your items to sell. Another fun project for you!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on STS M2D14 legs. Those STS leg workouts are killers! Glad to hear you were doing ok with your walking though. I hate it when I think it's a day later than it really is. I started laughing when I read your comment about the weird feeling in your abs. That is so funny! Great job on RWHCUB too. I really like the circuit workouts in that series. I'm with you on hating the biceps curls. Yesterday I was groaning about having to do the crazy 8 finishers twice.

Janie CONGRATULATIONS on getting your work accepted at the beach stuff place! That is awesome. Best of luck to you with your sales!

Julie Great ob on CLB. I love that one too. Happy Friday, try to stay sane though all of those meetings!

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday, sorry about that! I did RWH LIHI Back, shoulders and biceps yesterday. I'm really liking the format of these workouts, but I'm ready to do some different ones after two months of RWH rotations. This morning was the dreaded plyo Hiit 1 plus X10 cardio blast combo. I was dying! Then I did the abs from Step, Jump and Pump. Last night I took dinner over for my GF and her daughter who is going through chemo. It was really nice spending the evening with them, but it was really sad too. She is starting to show the affects from the chemo. She is still staying really postivie, but you can tell she is struggling. Keep her in your prayers please. Happy Friday!

Pam

So excited to sell some of my creations. The name I got wrong and still don't have it all, but part of the name is Seaside Bits and Pieces. Been religiously doing my workouts and adding long walks on the beach and biking. YaHoo! Going clam digging in a couple of hours. So much fun!

Julie, Great job on Cardio Leg Blast. Aww, you are so busy today. Sending energy positive your way. LOL!

Pam, We all forget sometimes or simply don't have enough time in the day to post. Don't worry about it. Great job on RWH LIHI back, shoulders and biceps yesterday. And this mornings plyo Hiit 1 plus X10 cardio blast combo. Also the abs from Step,Jump and Pum last night. I know the feeling of dread. But very proud of you for blasting through it anyways. You are a loving friend taking dinner over to your friend. I'm so sorry she has to go through this. She will be in my prayer daily.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Today is a rest day. Yes! And the Super Bowl! Oh, the store's name is: "Low Tide Bits & Pieces". I was invited to jam with others and play guitar. Will be on the 12th, I'm so excited! This may be well over my head, but we'll see.

Janie

Saturday I did Cycle Max Extreme and then ran errands and did some chores. Sunday was Get Glutes and then being lazy while we watched the snow fall, and fall, and fall. We only got about 7 inches which is way less than some parts out east so I am not complaining.

Pam Great job on LIHI BSB and Plyo HiiT 1 plus X10 Cardio Blast + SJP abs! That was really sweet of you to take dinner to your friend. I bet they were thrilled to have you do that. Definitely will keep her in my thoughts.

Janie Sounds like you are keeping busy with workouts and your crafts! I watched the Super Bowl last night and thought of you. Such a close game and so crazy at the end. I am not a football fan and normally only watch the SB for the commercials and half time but I have to say the game was actually more exciting than either of those this year. For me at least.

Have a great day!

Janie That is really exciting that you are selling some of your work. I can't wait to hear how you do with it. Great job keeping up with your workouts and also walking and biking on the beach. thinkI the clam digging sounds awesome and I love to eat clams too! How did you do? Thanks for your prayers! I'm sorry that your team didn't win the super bowl, but it sure was an exciting game. Who would ever have guessed the ending? First that unbelievable catch and then the interception. It's too bad that catch got overshadowed because it was amazing. Oh boy, have a great time at your jam session, what fun!

Julie Great job on CM Extreme and GG. I was wondering about you with the snow. I've been seeing the pictures that my friends and family have been posting from Michigan and Canada and it is incredible. I stopped complaining about our rain this morning when I saw all of that.

Saturday was supposed to be either Ride or a solid cardio of my choice, so I did Intensity. I haven't done it in awhile but it wasn't so bad. I think some of her others are more intense, but I do wish there were only two rounds of plyo jacks during the last step blast. :rolleyes: Yesterday was my rest day. I didn't do much - laundry and some errands and then we went to two Superbowl parties. It sure was a good game for a change. This morning was supposed to be RWH LI Hiit 2 and X10 Fat burning circuit, but I accidentally picked LIH 1 so I did that, fat burning circuit and RWH bonus abs 1.

Last night I did RWH Low Impact HiiT 1 plus abs 1. I like the ab work in abs 1. I think I tend to like non-traditional core work better than standard crunches.

Pam Oh yes, I cannot complain with our measly amount. Chicago which is just a few hours north of us got 3 times the amount we got with 19 inches. Great job on Intensity on Saturday. Sounds like your rest day was a mix of errands/chores and partying! Great job on RWH LIH 1 plus X10 FBC and abs 1.

Have a great day!

Julie Great jib in RWH LI Hiit 1 and abs1! That is funny you call your snow measly, if ewe got that much everything would be closed for a week. It is kind've pathetic. I'm glad you missed out on huge big storm though.

This morning was RWH chest, shoulders and triceps. Those chest finishers kill me. I can't even stay on my toes through the first set of push ups.
My laptop has died :-( I am hoping that some of the data can be recovered because I lost my last two weeks worth of work and I have been recording presentations so it will be a huge pain if I have to redo it all. That as not a great way to start Monday. I am still waiting for the support guys to call me back. I hope they call soon!

Pam

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last night I did STS M3D26 plyo legs. It was fun and went by quick. I really love how she slows down the plyo moves in these. I really feel it. We are supposed to get more snow today during work. Wonder what the trip home will be like.

Pam Great job on RWH CST! I did that once with only 2 sets and am honestly a little afraid to try it again. I really don’t know how Cathe does those pushups on her toes. Oh what a bummer about your laptop. I hope they can retrieve your data.

Have a great day!

OMG! I can't believe it's been this long since I posted. Don't know where the time went to. Making more jewelery but that is no excuse. I'm so sorry. I need a spanking!

Looks like everyone is doing well. I'll get back to posting. Head down, sighing...

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night was slow going home as the roads were horrible. I got home 30 minutes later than normal. I did do Total Body Trisets Upper Body but skipped the abs. All those pushups are tough. I also discovered my biceps strength is non-existant. I never worked them directly while doing Get Glutes. My new program schedule should be more evened out so hopefully I can build those babies back up.

Janie Don’t be ashamed about not posting. You are enjoying life and having fun. That makes me happy for you!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on STS M3D26 plyo legs. I love the plyo leg workouts. Maybe I need some of those in my next rotation.... Be careful driving in that snow. It can sure be scary! OMG, the pushups in RWH CST are crazy. I can not do declines for the last set, I am on my knees for that entire set. They were able to retrieve MOST of my data on my laptop. Everything that I recorded with Camtasia is gone, but luckily that was only about 3 days worth of work and not the 2 weeks that I was afraid of. Still frustrating, but not as bad as it could have been. The worst part is that I was just getting ready to back it up when my computer crashed. :rolleyes:

Janie Hahaha, too bad Cathe doesn't have a little spanking emoticon that we can use for you :D Don't worry about getting caught up in other things, it happens to all of us sometimes. You have been busy doing something that you love!

Julie That is so stressful driving when the roads are bad. I'm glad that you got home safely. Great job getting TBT UB in afterwards. Hopefully that helped to ease some of the stress. I don't have much biceps strength either despite doing upper body fairly regularly. The biceps work always kills me!

Looks like I forgot to post again yesterday. My days have been a bit out of whack with my computer out of commission, but I was so glad to get it back yesterday afternoon. Now I get too start reinstalling software:confused:. Yesterday morning was RWH Circuit Lower Body premix with bonus abs 2. I really like that lower body workout. The bonus abs are ok but I really hate those swimmers at the end. I always feel like I'm not quite doing them right. This morning was RWH LIHI Back, shoulders and biceps. Those 2 rounds of crazy 8s at the end are just killers. My biceps are still talking to me. I did do the first set with 25 pounds (I usually do 20) but I had to drop to 20 for the second set. I think my biceps may be talking to me for a couple of days. Now that I have my computer back I need to get busy and make up for the work that I lost :(. The good news is that it is running a lot faster, it was really due for a rebuild. Have a great day.

Pam

Did the Wedding Video today. Rain and wind today and more to come. Busy playing the guitar and making jewelry. I just learned a unique technique with polymer clay. OMG! In about a week or so I'll be back at Shelton for a little while, getting more clay and then working with it. I can't wait to show you what I've learned! I also bought molds both for polymer clay and my glass kiln. Fun Time!

Pam, Great job on RWH Circuit Lower Body premix with bonus abs 2. You are doing great on your workouts, I know you are doing the best you can, I bet it shows too. Congrats on DOM's with your biceps. Glad your computer is good now. We changed internet providers and are now with Comcast. So much better so far.

Julie, What a sweet thing to say to me. Great job on Total Body Trisets Upper Body. OH Oh, you'll catch up on your biceps.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Last night I did STS M1D3 Legs. It was fun and went by fast. So happy it is Friday. I have a busy Friday and Saturday and am looking forward to chilling on Sunday.

Pam Glad to hear they could get most of your data back. It stinks to lose any of it but getting most of it back is awesome. Great job on RWH CLB + abs 2! I am not a fan of abs 2 but I think it is because of the bike maneuver. I have a hard time with those, my back does not really like them. Great job on RWH LIHI BSB and increasing your weight on the 1st set of crazy eights!

Janie Great job on the Wedding Video! How exciting to learn another technique. I am excited to see what you do. Your crafts always make me smile.

Have a great day/weekend!

Janie Great job on the wedding video. The weather doesn't sound nice at all, but it sounds like you are making the most of it and staying inside doing fun things! I can't wait to see your new crafts! I may be doing some kiln work this weekend too. I bought a mold to make chargers about 3 months ago but haven't make any yet. I just got my new glass circle cutter though so now I'm ready, I just need to go get some glass. So glad to hear you have a new improved internet provider. Slow service can be so frustrating!

Julie Great job on M1D3 Legs and Happy Friday to you! That bike maneuver in abs 2 is pretty weird. I always feel awkward when I'm doing it and not sure if I'm doing it right or not.

Last night we went to a wine dinner and had a lot of food and wine and didn't get home until late, so this morning I opted to sleep instead of doing a workout. :oops: I may do it after work or maybe just make this my rest day instead of one of the weekend days. Happy Friday!

Pam

Today was Total Body Workout. I love this one.

Julie, Great job on STS M1D3 Legs.

Pam, If you do kiln work, you know I want photos. You are so inspiring! When are you going to use your mould? Really, there is a glass circle cutter. I'll look that up on the internet. I'm so interested in something like that. Awe, it sounds like enjoyed yourself. Good for you.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.