KK's March 2010 Thread

One more thing!

Geez, forgot to post my workouts for this upcoming week. This does help me, believe it or not.

Mon: Hiit workout
Tues: Total Body Sculpting going heavy
Wed: 4DS cardio only -- anaerobics workout -- interval training
Thurs: 1/2 Cardio & Weights
Fri: 1/2 Cardio & Weights
Sat: Off
Sun: Cardio Core -- really like that workout

Okay, so that's the plan for this week. :D

Quick post

So today was 30/30 of the Hiit's. Good workout. Length is perfect for me right now. I was going to try to do 40/20, but it's a harder workout and I didn't feel quite up to it today. 30/30 and the pyramids are my favs. :D

Good afternoon!

Yesterday the power went out so I didn't get to post.

I jogged/walked in the morning, was a bit tired, so not enough energy to jog all the way. Plus it was really windy! Then I did Burn Circuit #1 in the afternoon. Today will be Cardio Axe and an ab workout, can't remember the name. I'm sort of doing a combination of the Brazil rotation added into the Chalene rotation. I'll do that until I've sampled all the BBL workouts and then I'll probably add some more Cathe in with some Tracie Long. I really want to keep the CLX going though, I can tell that it was good to get back to those, even though I've had to up the weights on most exercises.

Okay, back to work, have a great rest of the day.

You all seem to be working out consistently. Good for you.

Our modem died and that's why I haven't been on.

Talk later.

Janie

Good Evening!

Hi Rhea & Janie & Jeanette!

Rhea, that's great that you got out there and ran/walked. I so rarely get outside anymore -- so much work and so much to do -- I've become really kinda house-bound -- not that I like it -- just so much work. Oh, I forgot about Chalene -- I gave those workouts to my daughter and so I don't do them anymore -- but she is so much fun!:eek:

Janie, gosh a modem -- glad to see that you're back on though. :p

Hi Jeanette!

So I have an interview/book signing (sort of) schedule on an avatar network -- I've been working on it for the past few days -- getting onto the site and then figuring out how to get around -- really interesting. Don't have all the bugs worked out in it yet, but it sure it interesting and a time consumer -- 2 1/2 hours of work today trying to make it work. Really interesting.

Okay, so have a super day everyone! Great workouts!:D

Hi ladies,
No workout yesterday (Monday), but did STS Legs today, Disk 14. Went to the dentist this afternoon as the filling that they put in a few weeks ago was really bothering me. He re-did the work, hope it is okay. Nothing worse than a throbbing toothache.

Tomorrow is Cesar Chavez day, so off work. Have to meet a locksmith to have him make some keys for my Honda. I locked myself out the other day and DH has lost his key so have to have some new ones made. It's big bucks having new ones made with the transponder keys, so don't lose them if you have them. Yikes!

Will do a cardio of some kind tomorrow, probably one of the Shock Cardio workouts, with some ab work too.

Karen, hope your book signing/interview goes well for you. You are probably the most famous person I know. We've been kind of housebound here, what with the weather lately. We've had blizzard conditions today, but no snow that stuck to the ground, thank goodness. Am tired of the wind.

Janie, don't you hate it when the electronic devices break? Whatever did we do before then? I have a problem with my laptop to where it doesn't work remotely. I have to stay hooked to my modem by wire. I need to take it in to someone and have it fixed, if it can be. Just hate doing that kind of stuff. I'll try to post a picture of the tote tomorrow.

Rhea, I like how you mix and match your workouts to make them interesting and effective. Great job! Aren't you tired of this on and off weather? I sure am and ready for summer to come.

Night all,

I couldn't believe the void of not connecting with people. I got a lot of housework and sewing done though.:rolleyes:

We decided to start working out with weights and cardio after my birthday tomorrow and after Friday, since Joey will be getting his stitches out then. A couple of my sisters are coming over from East of the mountains to feed Joey and I at our favorite restaurant tomorrow. Then come here to enjoy each other, most likely watch a movie. Friday, Joey gets his stitches out and Saturday would be a good time to start with a full body workout. Most likely The Firm Vol. 1, Susan Harris. We love her still.

KK, Your interview book signing sounds wonderful. Congratulations for being so successful. You amaze me with your work that you do.:)

Jeanette, Glad you got that tooth taken care of. How does it feel lately?

I've lock myself out too and learned the hard way to never forget where those keys are.LOL:rolleyes:

Which Shock Cardio did you do today?

Hi Rhea, how ya doing?

See ya later,

Janie

Hi ladies,
Today was STS 30-30, plus the core work from Core Cardio Circuit. Was going to do a bike ride, but too windy, did housework instead.

Janie, the tooth is better today, hope it stays that way. Thanks for asking. Have fun going out to eat tomorrow. We're planning on doing an Easter get together at our house. Hardly traditional, it will be cornbread and beans, salad, hot wings. I'll make a cake for my Dad's birthday that we'll celebrate too.

Was a holiday today, so stayed home from work. Back at it tomorrow though.

Bye now,

Jeanette

Been busy here, I'm not sure doing what though! LOL

Workouts have kept me hopping and actually a bit tired. Tues was Cardio Axe and HIgh and Tight, but only did a little of High and Tight since it was a lot of concentrated leg work and I did legs on Monday and Weds with weights. I might have to hold off really doing High and Tight until I have a break from CLX. Weds was Burn Ciruit #2 and Cardio Axe. Yesterday was Cardio Axe and Bum Bum. I love Cardio Axe. I was frustrated with it the first day because the moves go so fast. But second time much better and third even better. I might even get some of the hip moves into it if I can get my feet to cooperate a little more.

Today should be Burn Circuit #3, and that's all. I've worn myself out this week. At least we didn't run yesterday because of the weather!

Well, I have to go take an appointment for my co-worker who is still in court. Talk to you later!:confused:

Nothing like sisters. We had a ball! We tried to out shock each other, and tease, hugs galore, and my O my, having sisters is wonderful. One of the very best birthdays ever! There were five of us altogether, can you imagine the unfortunate poor people around us that didn't mean to be there? But we did have fun. (a little evil look) We drew off each others energy and although we didn't have anything to drink, we felt drunk with all the teasing and laughing going on. It continued like that throughout the night. Even Joey had fun. How could he not?

Need to clean the house a bit, so will be back later.

Janie

Here's an updated picture of my Joey and me at our favorite restaurant during my birthday celebration, survival scars and wrinkles included. LOL

385203612.jpg

Have a great Easter everyone,

Janie

Hi Janie!

Happy Birthday to you! I'm so glad you had a nice time. Aren't sisters wonderful? I surely enjoy the times I get to have with mine. You and Joey look wonderful in the picture. Thank you for sharing. You are beautiful!!

Today's workout was STS Legs, Disk 17. Went heavy and was really breathing hard. Yesterday was cardio day, did part of a Rob Glick, which was kind of complicated, then switched and did STS 40-20 from Shock Cardio, followed up with stability ball abs from STS Abs Circuit. Also golfed 9 holes with a girlfriend before the workout. Had a good time golfing with her.

Tonite was an Easter celebration with family, plus my Dad's birthday. We had chili and cornbread, hot wings, cake, ice cream, etc. Had a houseful here and a very nice time.

Tomorrow, a tax appointment after work. Will be glad to have that out of the way.

Must go, hi to everyone!

Good Evening!

You know, I thought that I'd get alot done this weekend cause it's a holiday weekend. Geez, was I wrong. I did get things done, but I wanted it to be kinda a relaxed weekend, and it really wasn't.

Our stove broke today -- of all days -- Easter -- and so my DH was in the kitchen all afternoon fixing it. : ) You know, I should just stop trying to fight this constant busy - ness and just do one thing at a time until its done and then just keep going. Anyway, the stove it fixed. Yea!

Janie, I love this picture. I love it, love it. You both look so in love. And you are so young and beautiful in it -- like you're just glowing. Thanks so much for sharing. It's kinda nice to see what the people look like that we talk about so often. ;)

Also glad you had a great visit with your sisters.

Jeanette, your workouts look great -- out of breath is good, I think. Easter sounds like a fun event at your house. Yum on all that food. : ) Tax appointment. Don't remind me. We always file extensions and then actually file later. Good thing, cause April is a wipe-out month for me. Well, do well as the appointment. Sigh...taxes...:(

Rhea, it looks like you're busy, busy, busy, too, but still hanging in there with your workouts. Every time I think I'm going to be able to up my workout time, it gets taken up by something else. Didn't even workout today -- just go, go, go all day. One more sigh...:(

But on an up note, at least I keep doing that 1/2 hour at least 5 days a week -- wanted to exercise today -- but just too busy with cooking and cleaning and other work.

This week's schedule plan is:
Mon: Hiit workout
Tues: Upper Body Pyraminds -- Intensity Series (My new book hits the book shelves)
Wed: Hiit workout or an IMAX
Thurs: Lower Body Pyraminds -- Intensity Series
Fri: Hiit or 4DS Cardio only
Sat: Off
Sun: FIRM #4 -- Total Body Workout -- Time Saver

Have a super day everyone!:D

Last edited:
Jeanette, Thanks for the wonderful complements. You are too kind.

STS legs are really hard to do, aren't they? Great job. I'll have to get on the internet and see who Rob Glick is. Good job on the cardio as well. Glad to see you are golfing.

Sounds like you had a marvelous Easter and birthday party for your dad. The menu sounds so tantalizing.:p

KK, Your week schedule plan looks really great.

Yes, Joey and I love each other. You know, I would be just lost without him. So glad he is in my life.:)

Yikes! Easter and your stove broke? That must have been a bummer and very frustrating.

Hope things get better. Glad the stove got fixed.

Janie

Good Evening!

:D Quick Post! Today was IMAX2 -- blasts only -- plus warm up and cool down -- just I'm doing alot of Intensity series this week -- so thought I'd start off with that.

Book hits the shelves tomorrow and so I have lots to do -- as usual.

Have a super day!

:D

Good morning, almost afternoon here!

Been busy, so here's the catch up....

Okay, Monday....finished up the Burn Circuit #3 (oh, BTW, that is the Chalene Extreme series) Then I did Cardio Axe.. from the Brazil Butt lift workout. It is such a lower body burn, whew. Not for the CCC though. Took me three times to get it down good and I still have problems on some of the moves. (only when I totally screw up the feet)

Today I did Cardio Axe again, and then the High and Tight with the band. I actually had to wimp out on the end with the floor work (and no ankle weights) Talk about a bun burner.....aye, youch. I actually will have to work up to doing the whole workout. I think that I'll put Chalene on hold or alternate every other week with her and then BBL for a while. I really want to see what type of results I get with Leandro and the BBL workout. If I keep up with Chalene, I won't be able to add the sculpt and the one I did today too much since it is totally muscle toning. Once I get them down, I might be able to add some weights on alternate days, but I think I have to get the endurance part down or my legs may freeze up!!

Janie - I have to wish you a belated birthday... I think I neglected to post that earlier, shame on me!!:eek: I'll have to see if I can see your updated picture on my home computer. It doens't come through on my work computer.

KK - good luck with the book coming out!

Jeanette - I'm still plugging away on that one quilt, the McKenna Ryan. I'm waiting for the last month to be sent out. I guess the shop is waiting on some fabric. Perfectly fine by me, got plenty other projects to do. I might go ahead and put together the blocks I have finished, I'll just wait and see...I'm sorta of tired of that project and want to get it done. I started up my Thimbleberries 2010 one last night (I decided to try to keep up with that block of the month and fill in the other years that I'm behind on in between mailings.)

Okay, back to work.

Hi everyone,
Let's see, Monday was a rest day, yesterday was STS Back and Biceps, today was Step Moves and STS Ab Circuit (Med ball). Tomorrow will be a rest day as I'm leaving early for a retirement workshop in Redding. Got one of my co-workers to go with me. Should be good.

Karen, glad you got the stove fixed. Don't you hate it when stuff breaks? The Intensity series is sure a good one. Love the music in that one too.

Rhea, sounds like you are really liking BBL. I DVR'd the infomercial, but haven't gotten to watch it yet. I've never done a BOM project yet. Maybe some day. I have 3 different quilts started, but need to get to the fabric store in Chester on Friday to pick up some fabric due to me making a mistake on cutting. I cut (6) 2" strips, and should have cut (2) 6" strips. Big difference. Dumb me. I need to go sit down and sew now.

Janie, you and Joey look so happy! You two are meant for each other, and sounds like you both appreciate one another. Doesn't get any better than that.

Must run,

Jeanette

Joey and I did TBS with heavy weight today.

KK, Blasts from IMAX2 is amazing tough. Good job!

Congratulations for your book hitting the shelves. Yeah!

Rhea, Don't you just love BBL? So much fun, and challenging at the same time. I don't have Charlene, but I hear it's good too. Great job on those exercises. Good plan for getting the endurance down first.

Jeanette, You really deserve that rest day tomorrow from all the great workouts you've been doing. Good for you! Enjoy the retirement workshop and learn a lot.;)

See ya all later,

Janie

Good Evening!

Sorry, I've been MIA for a few days. Just getting the tour started and it's always hectic. Let's see -- Monday was IMAX2 blasts -- Tuesday was a day off mostly cause I just didn't have time to work out. Wednesday was Total Body Sculpting cause my time was short and today was Hiit 40/20 -- the one I think is the hardest.

I wanted to do it to burn off some steam cause -- you know things just sometimes go wrong on these tours. And this one has started off on that foot -- but that's nothing new. It has happened on every tour I've been on. But I wanted to burn some and so that was a good workout for that.

Tomorrow I plan -- gee, what do I plan? I have a long drive to a book signing tomorrow -- probably I'll do FIRM #4 -- time is good on that and I will be short on time -- not sure why my time is just so short anymore. I think being gone for so long, it's just really going to take a bit of constant busy-ness until things are more normal -- if things ever do return to "normal," whatever that it. With the economy and all, I'm not sure what that is anymore.:(

Rhea, your workouts look intense. I'm glad that you can figure it out, cause some of the workouts I don't know and so had a bit of a hard time following. But I'm sure you've really got them scheduled perfectly. Good to see all the butt work and leg work -- something I need a little more of.

I see you've been busy, too. I keep thinking maybe I'll get used to this pace.:confused:

Jeanette, now your workouts I'm more familiar with and I think you're doing a great job. What is a retirement workshop -- you're not near retirement are you? But maybe it's a good thing to know about these things. The quilts are pretty and I bet it's relaxing to make them. Ah...that's something I will look forward to -- relaxing.:eek:

Janie, Jeanette is right -- you and Joey look wonderful. So glad you both are keeping up with the workouts. Are you writing? Painting? I do believe that quilting, painting, and that sort of thing is a very, very creative process -- and at the end of it you have something to keep you warm or something beautiful to look at. Gotta love it. :D

Have a good day tomorrow. My postings may be sparce as I get more and more into the tour. Or on a positive note, I might get more time. Have a super day.

KK, Sounds like you are doing very well on your exercising. Good for you, as always.

I'm always doing something creative. There is no end to it all.

See ya,

Janie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.