KK's March 2010 Thread

Hi all,
Wednesday after work was our group bike ride. 5 of us. Think we did 17 miles or so. It was a lot of fun, we'll be getting together again next Wednesday if the weather is okay. Thursday was the retirement workshop and I left early in the morning so no workout, plus it was my rest day anyway. It was a really good workshop, and answered a lot of questions. I'm going to go to a financial adviser on Monday to see if DH and I are on target for retirement in a few years.

Today was STS Disk 19 for Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. After that, I went to a neighboring town to purchase some fabric for a couple of projects. When I got back, did a little housework and then set off for the golf course. Practiced putting, then played 9 holes with a girlfriend. Tomorrow morning, I think, will be a cardio workout first thing, then will play golf with the ladies club, our first official playday of the year.

Rhea, when I was at Mtn. Maid Quilters in Chester today, I saw some McKenna Ryan quilt designs. I think one of my next projects (I currently have 3 to finish right now) will be a wallhanging from McKenna Ryan. Love the detail.

Karen, hope the tour goes well for you. I am impressed with your dedication to your work and fitness. You are definitely an inspiration for me! I sure hope this darned economy turns around, but I'm sure not seeing any great signs locally. I could retire from the State in a little over 3 years, so am interested in finding out the process.

Janie, have you been able to do any bike riding lately? How is your little grandson Aiden? (think that is his name).

Gotta go now and get to bed, it's late.

J.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.