Getting it done for October!!

Hi!

Ok so one workout day this week. Oi! Never got in my planned run the other day. I ended up at work early until very late. This whole week has been like that.

Great job Belinda and Sherry on your workouts this week. :)
Maybe I will do better next week. :/

Off to get the yard cleaned up for a possible storm headed this way.
Have a great weekend!

Heidi

Good afternoon,

Yesterday I did D12 legs. Sorry for not checking in after my workout, things got into my way:eek:

Sherry - I love watching HGTV. Have fun with your CC meeting.

Heidi - stay safe! I need to clean up my yard too:confused: get everything inside, before it blows away. DH and I went to WM, stoot infront of the can food, we looked at eachother had no idea what can food to buy. We don't eat can food:D nothing looked good:confused: if the storm doesn't come our way, I will donate all those can food:p

I will be back in the morning.

Hi all!

Still taking it easy, so WO was a dog walk and a 30 minute stretch/core type routine called the Runner's Daily Dozen. It's a set of exercises to hit the main areas that runners need help, so . . . looks like that will become part of my daily routine.

Heidi - One is better than none. I'm sure prepping for the storm was a WO on it's own. Work can get crazy like that sometimes, as long as it's only sometimes.

Belinda - Same opinion of canned food here. We really don't have any. I always think we should have some around in case of emergency, but we don't eat it, so don't buy it. Watching HGTV is dangerous - I always get ideas, much to DH's dismay 'cause it always means more work for him.

Time to chill for the rest of the evening, what's left. Catch up with ya tomorrow!

Hey girls,

The storm is heading our way. We have heavy rain and possible flooding.

I will try to check in tonight if I can. Stay safe!

Hey Belinda, Sherry and Heidi -

Just a quick checkin to report my progress on my rotation....its not perfect, but its the best I've got going on right now...

Last week was like this - if I remember correctly!

Monday - Low Impact Challenge
Tuesday - Total Body Trisets
Wednesday - REST
Thursday - Legs - Disc 29
Friday - Slide and Glide
Saturday - Total Body Trisets
Sunday - REST
Monday - Cycle Max
Today - PIYO

I've got a cold. Poop. Dh got it last week and I thought I was going to avoid it, but no luck. My throat is sore. Very annoying since I never get sore throats. Loading up on the veggies and wellness tea! Thankfully I made it through class tonight without being terribly uncomfortable... Gave little treat bags to the class for Halloween. Yes, I know I should be promoting healthy eating...but they really were small treats. :) Hopefully next weeks check in will be me=healthy!

My mom is coming down for a visit this weekend so I've got much cleaning to do before that happens!

How has everyone else been? Is anyone being effected by the hurricane that hit on the east coast? I guess the waves in Lake Michigan were pretty big compared to normal. It was super windy and its getting so coooold! I am not ready for winter! :(

I hope everyone is well and getting in work outs in when they can. :)

Karen

Hi all!

Belinda and Heidi - hope you and your families are safe!

Monday - no wo, house full of kids for cc spaghetti dinner.
Tuesday - no wo, gave blood
Wednesday - today! - plan to start Rock Bottoms rotation with CCC! Gettin' my rear in gear! Hoping someone else can answer the door part of the time since the kids aren't going out.

Karen - great job staying on top of your wo's! Hope the cold goes away quickly - they can really drag you down. Some treats are ok, so don't feel guilty about the treat bags. :)

BBL. Thinking of all of you!

Morning girls,

I am glad everyone is fine! Kirstin and I had the same weather, it sounds like:confused: lots of wind/rain. Glad we didn't had to eat all that can food:p feel bad for everyone that got hit bad by the storm.

This week is my recovery week, I decited to take it easy. Not feeling so hot the last few days...my nose is stuffed, headaches and my food is still bodering me:eek:

Today is Aleisa's Birthday, she is 27 years old:D we will take off to DC this afternoon to pick up her Sprinkels cup cakes and do some shopping and get some lunch. Busy day.

Sherry - have fun with your Rock Bottoms rotation.

Karen - have fun with your mom and workouts.

Heidi - how are you doing?

This morning I alread went to the doc.

Happy Halloween, everyone. I will try to be back tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.