Getting it done for October!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning girls,

I will start the 3.5 month STS rotation today, I will finish up the BBL this week.

I will be back later.

Hi all! Happy October!

I was thinking about doing AB today, but then Cathe posted the Oct rotation and got me in the mood for TB, so that's what I did. Probably a good thing to really work the legs so differently than all the running does. I'm sure I'll be feeling it in the morning, though I already am! 3 more weeks until the Half!

Belinda - Woo Hoo! Starting another STS rotation! You go girl! And finishing a BBL rotation at the same time? will you even be able to move?

Heidi and Karen - Waving HI!

See you all at the gym tomorrow!

Morning girls,

Today I will start W4 of BBL Cardio Axe, Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck.

Sherry - Cathe's Oct rotations looks good, have fun with it. Can't believe your Half is almost here? Time is flying, isn't it?
Yeah, another STS rotation, getting ready for Xtrain, lol I hope I can move, doing BBL at the same time, lol.

Waving Hallo to Heidi and Karen.

I will be back later. Have a good one, everyone.

Hi all!

Today was a run day, so did a quick, or rather should I say short, 3.5 mile run. DH talked me into going on the rail trail, which I like 'cause it's flat, but with the running the kids around. Anyways, it's done. Followed with iStretch Athletic 10 min. Also got in a dog walk. The Oct rotation calls for BM2. Been a long while since I did that one - maybe tomorrow. :)

Belinda - Yes, I'll need to get ready for XTrain, but need to get this Half our of the first. I've never completed and STS rotation all the way thru, still, so way to go! Do you think you bum is any higher and tighter after BBL?

Waving hi to Heidi and Karen!

See you all tomorrow!

Morning everyone,

I will do STS D2 today.

Sherry - good job with your run yesterday. I do see a difference in my bum bum. I also lost some weight:eek: I agree, you need to get your Half over, before starting STS;) HINT:p

Waving Hallo to Heidi and Karen.

Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Hi all!

BM2 done! Forgot how much fun this one is! I discovered Cathe right when this series came out. Been hooked ever since!

Belinda - Woo Hoo on the weight loss! Yes, need to get this half over, then hits the weights again to get ready for XTrain!

Hi to Heidi and Karen - you ladies still out there?

Time to shower! See ya all tomorrow!

Good evening,

Just finished my workouts: I did Tummy Tuck and High & Tight!
Had a crazy day today, very busy.

Well done on BM2, Sherry! BM2 is so much fun, but long:p

Good night, girls!

Hi all!

My hiatus is over - been a few crazy days of running around to the kids' stuff - cc meets and soccer games.

Finally had a chance to get in a run today and bummed 'cause IT band bothering me. I did the same route last Sun. with no issue. :( So rolling and using a cold pack.

'Course the rest of the day is laundry, clean house, get groceries and run errands. Looks like everyone else is just as crazy.

Belinda - How are those legs doing today? Have you gone up again in weight for this round of STS?

Catch up with you all tomorrow - gotta get rolling.

Hi all!

So, tonight to baby my IT band, I lathered up the leg with Tiger Balm (boy was it stinky!), took the dog for a walk, did BS to get it even warmer, and rolled it out. Now taking it easy the rest of the night so that I can attempt a run tomorrow.

Hope you are all doing ok! See ya tomorrow!

Good morning,

Last night Aleisa and I did Bum Bum, that's all. We went to the National Aqarium in Boltimore than afterwards we ate that a nice seafood restaurant. Had an awesome day. Last night we picked out/bought the paint for the kitchen.

Today I will do D4 and abs.

Sherry - sorry about your IT bands bordering you. Hope things will slow down for you soon. Good job, keeping up with your workouts. I am not going as heavy as I did my last few rounds of STS, quit lighter. I am afraid of my back bordering me again. I will go heavy in M2 and M3. I am having trouble with my PF. I can;t hardly walk, weird?

I miss Heidi and Karen:( hope you girls are doing great.

I will be back after my workouts. Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Hey! Argh too much going on these days!

Worked out once or twice last week.. I think. :/
Yesterday I did a 4 mile trail run to unwind from all this stress I am under lately. Came home to DH making me feel guilty for not waking him to go with me. Lol! I ended up going out again with him for another 1.84 miler. Phew that was a lot in one day. My legs are just fine today so that is good.
Today was take my Mom to her appt. then go to work.

Sherry: what's up with the itband? Just tight? You haven't done your race yet right? I don't think I missed it anyway.. ;) been out of touch with everyone these days.

Belinda: what color did you get for the kitchen? Are you starting the painting this week or weekend? Are both of your kids home now to help? ;)
Nice job on your workout. How are those buns doing? ;)

Missing you all greatly! :( just too much going on here and I am hopeful things get back to some sort of normal routine very soon.

Be back when I can! Hello to Karen! How is school going?

Take care
HEIDI

Hi all!

Back from my run - 3.5 easy miles while DD was at soccer practice - no issues today. Then did LBS and Basic Stretching when we got home. Can feel a kind of tight spot on my leg when I roll it, so getting out the Tiger Balm to warm it up and will roll it out again. But I'll also be icing my knee and hip. Don't ya just luv all this sometimes?

Belinda - Nice job on your workout. Never been to that aquarium - how was it? Is the kitchen the last room you've got left to paint? Seems like the whole house should be done by now!

Heidi - We missed you! Yeah, that whole life thing getting in the way really bums. LOL about not waking your DH! No, haven't run the race yet, so that's why the whole ITBS thing is bothering me - I thought I was beyond that but . . .

Time to go chill/warm the legs. See ya all tomorrow.

Good morning,

Yesterday I did D4 plus the Ext. Stretch. I also walked my dogs.

Today I will do BBL High & Tight and abs.

Heidi - can't remember the name of the kitchen color? Right now my kitchen is a light green, which I hate! We picked lighter color for the kitchen, will post the name later. How is your mom doing? Glad to hear you will posting soon again, we miss you:) Yes, both kids will. I have DOMS in my bum bum since I started BBL:eek:

Sherry - we loved the Aqarium:D very nice! I wished the whole house would be done, but we still have the kitchen, the basement with a full bathroom and the hallway closet. The house is 4000 sqft. My husband painted the front door last weekend. Yesterday we bought new outdoor lights (back/front) and a new mail box. We are changing everything in the house. :eek:

Have a wonderful day, everyone. BBL.

Hey! ;)

Yeah I got in another workout this week! LOL!
STS disc 10 chest,shoulders and biceps. It about killed me! HAHA! I was shaking during and after even going with lighter weights from the last time I did it.

Tomorrow's plan: LIS Tri Lower Body

Sherry: Oh great job on your run and stretching. That is good news on the ITB behaving! I would be nervous too about the race coming up. :/
How are the CC races and games going for the kids this season?

Belinda: HAHA! great job on the LB DOMS. ;) Are you following STS again? Great job on D4! :)

Does anyone know how Karen is going these days? :) She must be swamped with school work etc.

So glad to be back to some degree with checking in with you all! It will be touch and go however so I may miss a day here and there. Please forgive me. ;)
At least these past couple days I have something to report! HAHA! It has been a rough go lately with everything.

Very excited to hear that Cathe and team has started filming the new series! Can't wait to see what is in store for us all. :)

Well have a great evening!
BBT
Heidi

Hi all!

Decided on Body Fusion tonight - was fun to do a Cathe wo that is "easy". Just finished, so need to go ice the IT band here in a min before heading to bed.

Belinda - Love the Ext Stretch! It's kind of like wo dessert! Glad you've got the kids to help paint. DH and I make a good painting team, but doing that many rooms . . . well, would need to go slower than you!

Heidi - Yay! Another wo! And the DOMS to prove it, I bet.

CC meets and soccer still keeping us extra busy. have both this weekend, and throw in Homecoming on top of all that. I think we have both kids properly attired and shoed at this point, as well as flowers ordered. Now if they can just get the picture/dinner plans figured out, we'll be good.

That's it for today. See ya tomorrow!

Good Morning! :)

Sherry: Great job on BF last night. :) I like taking it down a notch too.
Yup! Have some nice DOMS this morning for sure! LOL

Wow your kids have lots going on all at once. Good thing they are full of energy and young! ;)

My school days are over with my kids but have moved into weddings and baby showers. ;)
I was going to help my DD with some cupcakes last night for a babyshower on Friday but she was too exhausted to come over.

The last weekend of Sept. I was in NJ for my sons reception. YUP! My oldest is now married!

Well I better get off here and get moving into my workout clothes. LIS TRI LB today. :)
A run with DH this afternoon to loosen up the legs. ;)

Hi to Belinda! What are your plans for today? :)

Big Wave to Karen!

Make it a good one!
BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday. I was waiting for Aleisa, by the time she was done with work she was to tired. So was I! Oh well!

Today I will do D4 and abs.

Heidi - glad you got another workout in this week. Congrats on your son's wedding. I saw a few pic of FB about Cathe and the team, looks great.

Sherry - nice job on BF last night. I need to start icing the arch of my foot. Your kids are keeping your buys, lol.

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Hi back report LIS tri LB is done! :)

Belinda: I used to wait for my dd to go for runs but had same issue... ;) have a great workout!

Sherry: have a good day and even better w/o. :)

Bbl
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.