Getting it done for October!!

Hi!

No w/o today... Just another hectic one.

Sherry: have a great run tonight!

Ok what's the cards story all about? ;) I will cheer for you for sure!

When is the race now? ;)

Hello to Belinda and Karen!

Have a great night!
Bbt
Heidi

It's done! I finished the Half Marathon! And I did it 13 minutes faster than last year, which is a minute per mile, even despite the IT issues. So excited!

Now to use this week for active rest - lots of stretching and low impact - then hit the weights hard starting next week.

I'm also signing up for a Chi Running clinic, which is all about learning to run to prevent injury (google it). Think I'll stick to a 5K training regimen for the next year.

Belinda and Heidi - hope you are getting something done! Life gets so hectic for all of us.

Karen - have you come up for air yet?

Catch up with you all tomorrow - time to hit the shower and head to DD's soccer game!

Hey Everyone,

How is everyone? Did you have a good weekend? Get a lot done? Or maybe none at all because you needed a rest? :)

I finished up week 6 of the january rotation and will start week #7 this week. I think I took a couple of "rest days" this week. :p Tried to get up early this weekend so that I can keep with it during the work week. School is school. Doing fine with it, but just not "into" like normal. I think the light at the end of the tunnel is getting too bright and distracting me. I've been making plans in regards to everything I want to do. (projects around the house, getting ready to teach turbo kick or hip hop hustle in addition to PIYO, books I want to read, things I want to learn) I can't wait to finish school!!!!

I am sooo excited for xtrain! Cathe keeps posting her videos and they are always just soaked! I can't wait! :p

Sherry - I saw your pics from after the marathon on Facebook. It looks like you and Shannon didn't even break a sweat! :)

I will be back! Keep up those great workouts everyone :)

Karen

Good evening,

Sorry for not checking in,I am very busy:eek: Had my hair colored and cut on Friday in DC. Almost had a heart attack payiing $185:p:eek: I was like HOLY CRAP:confused::confused: I know it's a lot of money, but I love my hair:eek: Satursay we didn't get much done,had a crappy night sleep:eek: I was up all night long. The only thing we got done is painting the ceilling/patched up holes. Today we painted the kitchen. We still have to do the trim, hopefully I will get that done tomorrow while DH is at work:eek: I did D8 Legs today.

Congratulations Sherry! WOW on your time. You did fantastic. So proud of you. Time to get some rest;)

I promise, I will catch up on personls tomorrow.
Good night, everyone.

Good morning,

Today's plan is D10 and abs.

Karen - good for you keeping up with your workouts. I am getting excited about xtrain too. Haven't seen any videos?

Sherry - enjoy your active rest week. You deserve it. Get lots of rest!

Heidi - hope this week is gonna be a good one for you. Last week was a hectic one for me too. Definately get your levels checked, had no idea mine were so low? I am getting old, lol.

We still have to paint all the basebords in the kitchen. That shouldn't take me that long? I also want to paint the hallway closet. I am still deciting if I want to paint it in white or a different color? :D I am tired of white closets. I painted my kitchen pantry in bright yellow:p so is my laundry room/closet.

I will be back later, not sure when?

Enjoy your day and workout, everyone.

Quick check in:

D10 (SBT) is done:D I am so glad this was the last disc with all those push ups:rolleyes: I rather lift weights than do another push up!

Does anyone reads the Shape magazine? I odered it last night with a $20 off code, which brought the price down to only $0.99 cents for 12 issues. Yes, you read right:p If you are interrested let me know, I will post the link/code;)

Off to get something done around the house. BBL!

Hi all!

Yoga Relax done. that and a dog walk was it for today.

Gotta run - back to watching a baseball game!

Morning,

I have a doc appointment this morning, not sure what I will do today. Last night I did ended up doing BBL High & Tight with Alesia. Love the burn!

Sherry - I think I will do Yoga Relax today:) So who won yesterday?

Hi Heidi and Karen.

I will be back after my workout. Have a good day/workout everyone.

Morning!

Belinda: Good luck with your appt. today. Have a great workout with yoga. :) Nice job on your burn last night with your DD.

Today was a cycle workout for 20min to warm-up. Then STS disc 19 c,s and tri. Oh feeling the tri's already! ;)

No workout yesterday. Sunday I did a 3 miles trail hike.

Work is really getting in the way of my w/o's lately. :( I hope I can get things under control in that area as well as my lame diet. OI!

Anyway...big hello to Sherry and Karen! Make it a good one!

BBL
Heidi

Good morning,

Had a busy day yesteday, we also had to take our dogs to the vet. Forgot about that one! Late afternoon I took a nice long walk with my dogs.

Woke up this morning at 5 am with Aleisa and did BBL Ab Rapido and Bum Bum Rapido. Great short and intense workouts. I also have D11 on tap today.

Heidi - good job on your DOMS and workouts yesterday. My diet is lame too! Hope you get your workout in today.

Hi Sherry and Karen.

I will be back later. Have a good day/workout.

Morning to you all!

Belinda: TY! Oh I am feeling that workout from yesterday! LOL!
Great job on getting in your workout early! Have a great remainder of your day and workout with disc 11. ;)

Today I will run and do abs. :)

Hello to Sherry and Karen! :)

Make it a good one!

BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

I thought I checked in last night - I remember typing, but maybe didn't hit the "submit reply" button? Well, I made it a rest day, and apparantly for good reason! I was up late the night before watching the baseball game (Cardinals' lost :(), then had an early up one day trip with 8 hours of driving (also :(), so didn't want to really do anything last night.

Today will be low impact cardio day, so I'm thinking CSS. also dog walk becuase it will be 70* and sunny! :D Plus, it's DH's b-day. We already had cake for breakfast. Not sure about dinner - may depend on how much HW everyone has, him included!

Belinda - BBL and STS on the same day? Will you be able to move tomorrow? If the painting itsn't done yet, you might not bet getting ot it right away! LOL! How did you appt go? Hope they are getting you put back together. And hope the dogs are ok, too. I know my sure loves her walks.

Heidi - WOs two days in a row! Way to go! Hope work gets under control for you soon. And we aren't even going to touch diet. Really not worrying too much about it this week - I figured I earned it at the race.

Karen - hope you are surviving school and still getting in your wo's.

Hope to be back tonight to report I did wo! have a good one!

Hey girls,

D11 is done:D One more to go, than I will have a recovery week. Looking forward to it.

Sherry - I hope so:p I didn't had an appointment, have one the end of the month. Not sure, where DH got the idea I had an appt? He had me believe:eek: Happy Birthday to DH! Enjoy your cake and dinner. You only live once;)

Heidi - did you get your run and abs in! I need to get my diet under control, it's all over the place.

Hi Karen.

I will be back in the morning. Good night.

Good morning,

Not sure, what I will do today. Had a good night sleep, only woke up 3 times. Which is a good night! LOL!

I will be back to report my workout. Have a great day everyone.

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this was a bright idea, but I did LIS Cardio Super Sets:confused: kept it very low impact:) got a good sweat.

I will try to be back later. Have a wonderful day, everyone.

Good evening!

Took it easy today - only dog walks. Hip was kind of achy - maybe CSS was too much yesterday. On the good side, toes are doing much better today, and I might do an LIS while wearing shoes tomorrow! :)

Belinda - Glad you are well rested today. Hopefully CSS wasn't too much for you, unlike me. Still in denial that we are too old. ;)

Heidi and Karen - waving hi!

Here's to us all getting some much needed rest and getting back at it tomorrow!

Good morning,

I will do D12 legs today. My foot is feeling it from yesterday's workout.

Sherry - glad you are taking it easy with your hip.

Hi Heidi and Karen:)

What are your plans this weekend?

I will be back to report my workout. Have a good one everyone.

Hi all!

Cardio plans for tonight - LIS of course - either AT or AB. Trying to figure out how to get some minimal running into the Rock Bottoms rotation so I don't lose my base. Hmm . . .

Waiting for XTrain - all of Cathe's updates have me salivating! Can't wait for u to jump on this train together!

Belinda - how was your wo today? How was dr appt?

Hi to Heidi & Karen! Have a good one and check back with you later!

Good morning!

I never did get a wo in yesterday. By the end of the day I had a headache that just wouldn't go away, so chilled in front of HGTV for a bit and went to bed early.

'Course, now i'm getting ready to get to a cc meet, so wo will need to wait until afterwards. Maybe it will warm me up - it's cold out there hits a.m.!

What are your plans today? Make it a good one!

Check back with ya later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.