Getting it done for October!!

Hallo ladies,

I walked the dogs (2.5 miles) + D5 (Back/Tric) not D4:rolleyes: and I did Incredible Abs Volume 2 #1, 20 min.

I will be back in the morning. Good night, everyone.

Good evening!

My, you were chatty today! I missed out on that, but not my wo. Finished TB LBExpress a bit ago and took the dog for a walk earlier. Sticking with my routine: anti-inflammatory, strengthen, roll, ice. Might need another day without running, but knee/hip feeling better.

Belinda - I see you didn't wait for your DD today. Good job. What series is Incredible Abs? You find a lot of good stuff.

Heidi - Congrats on your wo and your son's wedding. Now your LB will be talking to you, too. Did you get in that run with DH? Did you have to wake him this time?

Time for bed - I'm exhausted. See ya tomorrow!

Good morning!

WO already done - CSS! Still trying to keep it lo impact. Thought about going for a short run later 'cause legs feeling good, but reining myself back to let a little more healing go on. Only a week until the race, and I'd like to run a bit more this year. :)

Working from home so I can make it to the kids' cc meet on time, which is about as far from my office you can get while still being in the metro area. DH won't make it 'cause he's tied up in meetings all afternoon. :(

What are you gals up to today? Make it a good one!

Morning girls,

My internet didn't work yesterday, sorry:( Boy, it's cold outside:confused:

Yesterday I did High & Tight with 5# ankle weights. I have a DOMS in my bum bum today:eek: Not good, because I have D6 Legs on tap today:rolleyes: I will be walking funny tomorrow:p we start painting the kitchen today.

Sherry - Incredible Abs w/ Cindy Whitmarch. You can find some of her ab workouts on amazon or on youtube (it's free). Your race is almost here. Go Sherry go:)

Hi Heidi and Karen.

I will catch up on personals later.

Morning girls,

Yesterday I did D6 Legs and GS legs stretch.

We never started on the kitchen yesterday, doubt we will start today:eek: DH can't hardly walk today, he worked around the yard/house all day yesterday:rolleyes: We shall see. We put up/changed all the lights outside. Our new mail box is up too.

Sherry - hope you had great bday yesterday.

Heidi - how are you doing?

Hi Karen!

Not sure, if I take a rest day or do a BBL workout w/Aleisa today?

I will be back later. Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Good afternoon!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Had a wonderful day!

However, no wo yesterday - just too much going on. DD had a soccer game very early, so up at 6 and out the door an hour later, to drive to the game about an hour away. It was cold, and as soon as the game started, it started to rain. Yuck! Then once home, already getting started for Homecoming activities - get the flowers, do hair and make-up, get the guys to get their butts in gear, to make it to the house for group photos before they went to dinner, etc. But since someone else drove early, DH and I were able to go out for a nice dinner.

Need to go for a short run today, but not motivated yet. DD had another soccer game today. And it's raining again. Maybe before the end of the day . . .

Belinda - Nice job on your legs today! Hope DH's hip isn't what's bothering him - thought that was behind you. You'll get around to the kitchen - think painting it is so much easier than packing it!

Heidi - What are your plans today? Finally getting a chance to come up for air?

I'll try to get motivated here - and get some laundry done, and groceries, and should probably do some work around the house . . . as I said, really need to get motivated. Hope you are doing better than me!

Hey Sherry, Heidi, and Belinda!

How is everyone doing? I hope well. I see everyone has been smashing their workouts and that is great! Did anyone else order the new Xtrain series? The pictures Cathe is posting are getting me all revved up and ready for them!

I fell off the workout wagon for a little bit. Workouts have not been consistant. I'm now half way through week 6 of the January double rotation. I'm really liking this rotation - even though I have not been consistent daily with the workouts. :p Trying to get more motivated. Dh and I went up north to Door County this weekend and did some hiking in the rain along the lake. It was nice getting from fresh air - even if it was raining. :)

I will check in as often as I can. Keep up the great work everyone and enjoy this october weather. :)

Karen

Morning girls,

Took a rest day yesterday. DH back is feeling better after resting all day yesterday. We ended up having my neigbor for dinner, his wife is out of town for a few day. He is a great neigbor, always helping us and others. Had a great evening.

I am up early, couldn't sleep:rolleyes: I have a busy day ahaid, have a doc appointment after lunch and tonight we have to take ChuChu (our dog) to training.

Once my DH is done working out in the basement I will do D7 (CSB).

Have a great day/workout, everyone. BBL!

Hi all!

WO done - finally got my butt in gear today. Ran 2 miles, took dog for walk, did the leg conditioning drills from LBB and finished with TBStretch #1. Feels good to be moving around!

Belinda - Great job on STS! Can't believe you are doing another round! Glad DH is feeling better, even getting a wo in. Hope doc appt went ok.

Karen - We missed you! I'll need to check out that Jan rotation. Yes, also getting excited for XTrain. Will need to start ramping up my wo's so I"m ready for it.

Heidi - Hope everything is well.

See ya all at the gym tomorrow!

Morning girls,

I had my doc appoitment at 1 pm, we didn't leave the clinic on base in Fredericks until 5 pm. DH and I had an appointments. They took x-rays from my foot/knees (my arch is killing me) and my lower back(been having troubel with my disc again:confused:). I also had some lap work done, EKG, breast excam done. My doc didn't play around:eek: I am getting PT again for my lower back, need to stay off my feet:( My vit D levels are very low is 17(normal range is 33-100:confused:), he gave me a mega dose off vit D (I only take one pill once a week for a few month, to get my levels up). Must be some powerful vitamine:) He game me muscle relaxer for my back, they knocked me out last night:D

Sherry - WOW, on your workouts yesterday. What are your plans today? wished I could run, my doc told me I am not 25 years old anymore:mad: I need to look into different kind of workouts:eek:

We also saw a friend of ours, we haven't seen in over 18 years.:D He was stationed in Bamberg.He is still in the military.

Waving Hi to everyone that follows today.

I will be back later. Have a good day, everyone.

Hi all!

WO done - tonight's choice was TBS - Solid Sculpting premix. I heavied up a bit from where Cathe is in this one, and I could definitely feel it. Also took the dog for a walk and raked leaves, good thing before the wo or it wouldn't be happening.

Tomorrow's plan is a short, easy run - enough to keep legs loose but not so much I inflame my ITB. Weather is supposed to be near 70, so no excuses.

I'm thinking about the Rock Bottoms rotation when I'm done with this race - really need to spend a few weeks working the legs hard with weights. Have any of you done this one?

Belinda - you sure did get the works! Hopefully the doc can help with the pain issues. My doc always checks my Vit D levels, which reminds me that now that I'm not out in the sun as much I should probably start taking again. As for not running, walking on an incline gets the heart rate up, too, if you get a treadmill. Do you have a bike trainer or spinning bike? We're not 25 anymore, but I'm fighting getting older.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Karen. Finishing laundry (always trying but never staying ahead of it!).

See ya at the gym tomorrow!

Morning ladies,

Ended up taking a walk last night, that's it! Today I will do D8(BB).

Sherry - which premix did you do last night? I never done the Rock Bottoms rotation. Looks like a good one. The funny thing is, I do spent lots of time outside in the sun. Don't get why my Vit D is so low? Maybe I put to much suntan lotion on? LOL! Now I lay in the sun for about 15-20 min without su tan lotion. We do have a bike trainer, need to get my bike from the RV, lol It's still there, lol.Good idea:D I hear you on the age, it's creeping up on me.

Hi Heidi and Karen.
I will be back later. Happy Hump Day!

Hi all!

Run + dog walk + STS Ex Stretch all done during rain delay of Cardinal game. Whew!

Belinda - Last night I did the Super Sculpting Premix from Total Body Sculpting. It's one of Cathe's beg/int DVD's so she only uses 3# weights and the exercises are pretty basic, but I used 8#'s and 10#'s. It was a good workout to get some strength training in while not giving me the shakes or bad DOMS. I think the Rock bottoms rotation may be just what I need to strengthen the glutes and abductors. As for your Vit D - still use your sunscreen, please, just supplement.

Waving Hi to Heidi and Karen!

Catch up with you tomorrow.

Morning Belinda, Sherry and Karen!

Another one of those busy weeks for me. No workouts since I can't remember when....
This week according to the rotation is yoga anyway.

Sherry: I like your workout from TBS and will copy it this morning. :)

Belinda: Good thing you went to the Doc! Now you have me wondering where my levels are.. :/ I haven't had a checkup in awhile so I guess I better make that appt. soon.

Hello to Karen. Glad to hear that your hanging in there too. :)

Well I better get this butt moving or my workout won't happen again today.

Take care! Miss you all and I will try to get back soon.

Heidi

Morning girls,

Not sure, what I will do today? Maybe some yoga and a walk?
Did D8 last night.

I will be back with personals. Have a good one, everyone.

Hi!

I am finished! YEAH! I finally got in a workout this week! ;) TBSC Cardio and wts. Hits it all!

Belinda: Nice job on Disc 8 and enjoy your yoga and walk. :)

Sherry: What is on tap for you today? :)

Hello to Karen!

Have a good one.
BBS
Heidi

Hi all!

Took it easy tonight and pulled out HS Circuit It's just a few days before the race, so wanted something to get me moving but not too intense. Only used 5# weights, too. :)

Belinda - Nice job on D8. Did you get in your walk and yoga?

Heidi - Yep, that one works it all rather nicely, doesn't it? I forget about that premix, but it is a good one that really hits it all! Congratulate yourself on getting something done!

Tomorrow is a run day, which I have to figure out when because the kids also have a cc meet, of course a bit of a drive away, and it's my monthly scrapbooking night. I'll get it in somehow.

Have a good evening (you're cheering for my Cards, right?)! Check back tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.