Control The Damage Feb Month!

I'm back to report my work out!

I ended up doing TF HiiT 20 followed by Tonique Mat's Back Lying segment thru the first ab exercise (about 20 minutes-still workin' on that coveted glute DOMS!;)) and last but not least, TF Stretch 10. :)

I'll probably pop back in at lunch to see what's goin' on with you ladies!

TTFN!:cool:

Hi Ladies,

It was Jerod's 17th Birthday yesterday! I guess we will be going to Dave & Busters on March 1st to celebrate. Some of his friends couldn't make this weekend work so Jerod wants to wait.

The scale just doesn't seem to budge. There's only 2 weeks left of my class too. The plan is to stick to cardio/circuits for the next couple weeks to see if I can blast off some of this fat. Sounds like A2 huh. :cool: My knee is starting to feel a bit better so hopefully it can take some cardio action. If not, perhaps just using my elliptical instead of impact. Today I've decided on Imax 3! I'll know later today if stepping was a good thing or not. Oh, and I'm going to try to make it to bodypump tonight.

DH left his truck for me again today.:) We got about 6 inches of snow where I am but it's mostly just icy now.

Wendy-yeah, you suckered me into buying combat.:p I received a shipping notice, scheduled for delivery on the 28th. Hopefully it will arrive before then, but hard to tell with the storms going on. So your old boss may have something for you in the near future? I'm not sure working in the banking industry is a good thing right now.

Jacque-oh dear, hope the back heals up quickly. Sounds like it'll be all business talk tonight, booh. Networking is a good thing though.

Laura-hope you get rid of the migraine pronto. I don't know how you can work with that pain. Feel better soon.

Lori-seems like working through your lunch is pretty lucrative, an extra $300/mo. I'm salaried, but also have a very flexible schedule so I'm not complaining. I have a hard time falling asleep if I workout too late. Do you eat dinner first too....that wouldn't work for me unless I was only doing weights.

bbl

TGIF

sorry its late - have been busily working on the fitness project the boss has me on - he is on a ROLL!!!!! it is finally shaping up nicely .. I just went and picked out some nice equiptment :eek: :D:D getting some very 'green eyed' laser like evil looks from pia/trolls :confused: I think I hav figured it out - I represent a constant reminder of what they NEED to be doing .. and are NOT doing .. what they maybe know they need to do but dont WANT to do and by MY mere existance creates a constant irritant to them! :confused: oy! i hate it :confused: (yes that was a sarcastic I hate it - ha)

DH have a date night tonight - going to a banquet - it is nasty out .. grrrrrrr ---

Di - I hope you were able to get your restaurant reservations somewhere - at a GOOD price!! cant wait for you to try COMBAT .. I LOVE IT .. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Wendy - if you dont have butt doms from tonique - you are not doing it right OR you have buns of steel from all your previous lunge and squat challenges you conquered!!

Hello to all that follow .. sorry for another run by .. I am about to leave ..leaving early to get ready for tonight - then tmrw is my MUCH needed and deserved V-day gift from DH - SPA day - massage :D yeessssss! cant wait! have a great one!

Good Morning:)

We finally have the Internet! Everyone is happy again!

Would you believe there's no workout to report for yesterday either?:eek: Thursday night DH invited the guy who is training him and his wife (the one who hooked me up with the job) over for a drink. I didn't think they were going to come....but they did. Then last night ( I plan on Friday night being my rest day) I was just to tired. Not only that, it's still a disaster downstairs and DH is cleaning up downstairs so I just stayed out of the way. And didn't help either:D. I started to get a little irritated cause I missed two workouts but oh we'll. I'll just have to make up for it. The weather is suppose to be nice today so maybe I'll get out for a longer run. And I'd like to do some UB weights a well. My bum and legs were really sore from LL's wed night.

So! I have a couple of things going on in this head of mine....

Tonight I have a ladies fundraiser gala thing. Trying to figure out what to wear cause I think it can be fairly fancy. Then DH bought tickets yesterday for a "ball" on the 23rd of march that's also suppose to be fairly fancy. Now I don't know if I want a new dress or if I should just wear the one I wore to his graduation. I found some really nice ones online but I'd be looking at $200 or so. And now I'm trying to figure out if I should do a marathon this year or a half. Def going to do the half but debating the full. I don't think I have the time and I'm unsure about the desire too! Sounds like a good idea now, until I click "submit" and then I'll be wondering "WTH did I just do"?

Diana** happy bday to jerod! DD's bday is just around the corner as well. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Of course I still have kids under my feet while yours are growing...but not actually leaving the house :D:p Kids just have it to good these days. I remember thinking I couldn't wait to be on my own and I never did go back cause I met DH shortly after I left. When will you start training for your hm?

Jacque** you hurt your back again :confused: Maybe jerky kickboxing moves aren't for you:eek:

Laura** did you enjoy date night with dh last night? Cause you usually do! ;).

Wendy** it's either work through my lunch break or go spend money. Only thing about working through lunch is I have nothing to break the day up. At least that hour long break was just that...a break. If I could sit there and look at the forums then I would! I'm not sure what their take is on Internet usage but I'm sure my usage wouldn't add up to the smoke breaks people take. I've never seen so many donut eating smokers before in my life !

I'll bbl

Lori:)

Hi Ladies,

We took Jerod out to dinner for his bday last. Just DH & I, and Jerod. It was so nice to enjoy a dinner without the boys arguing.

Yesterday my knee did bother me a bit during Imax 3, not so bad that I couldn't do it though. Last night and this morning though, well my knee is killing me. It hurts to walk upstairs, putting all my weight on one leg is not good. It kind of sucks though since I wanted to do HSTA today. Definitely wouldn't be able to do all those step ups. I may give it a try anyway and do hip lifts instead of step ups.

To answer your question Lori, I have no idea when I will start my HM training. I should've already started working on a base, just to get my running legs back. I don't have the 12 week training start date on the top of my head. It's soon I'm sure.:eek: This knee issue is really putting a dent in my training efforts. Definitely going to stay away from stepping. My knee feels very unstable when I'm running and I tend to run on that forefoot and not my entire foot.

I hope to file my tax return today! We are getting a small amount back but we need it all to help fund Jerod's football trip etc. At least we don't have to pay which makes me very happy.

Lori-Yay for DH cleaning the basement! Sometimes you just have to let them take care of things or else they'll leave it for you to do.:p I don't have much room to talk since I moved from my parent house to an apartment with my DH (before we were married) when I was 21. Although one of my girlfriends and I did rent my step moms apartment from her when she moved into my house. It was short lived until my step moms lease was up and we were so broke. DH would bring us food and we would cook for him and my gf's boyfriend.

bbl to see what everyone else is up to this wonderful weekend. Oh, we are expecting another bout of snow tonight, another 5 inches is expected. GGGRRR

Hey Girls:)

Had fun last night at the fundraiser. My contribution was buying the ticket:p. they first auctioned off some baked goods. I think a cheesecake went for $600! Now, we all know that this gal likes her sweets but not that much. I knew I was out of my league when they started the bidding at $100. Then they had a hypnotist...thought I was going to die laughing! It was so funny. My throat as been sore for a few days now and not getting any better. Last night it kept getting worse. I couldn't talk to anyone or barely swallow. On the drive home I stopped into the emergency room. I started to get this fear that an infection was so bad that my throat was going to close off! I was in and out in about 10 mins. It was awesome. She really didn't say what I had...something tonsillitis....She didn't think there was a hurry to start me on anything and gave me a prescription for today. Now that I think of it,she probably didn't cause I had been drinking. I barely slept cause I couldn't swallow. I just took two pills so hopefully I will start feeling better as the day progresses.

Yesterday's workout was Amy bentos slo mo bics and shoulders. Then I did 30 mins on the TM mixed in with supercuts. If I feel better after lunch I think I,, head out for a run. I don't think it will make much difference. It's not my breathing. I met a couple of runners last night...but couldn't talk to them:(

Diana** when dh as something in mind, like laying out the basement, I'd just rather let him do it. Most of the things downstairs are things I can't really deal with. He's suppose to be putting up some rods to hang coats on that we don't use often and stuff like that. Lol...the boys still fight? That's funny. You'd think they would have given that up by now. How is your knee today?

Alright, I may bbl. No plans here but I should probably go get some groceries

Hi Ladies,

Just got my azz kicked with To the Max Extreme! According to my HR monitor I burned 575 calories! :D I can't go by the workout manager, it way overestimates calories burned for me. I wish it was based on our data and not the same for everyone, oh well, that's why I wear a HR monitor!

We are expected to get 7-14" of snow. DS will probably have a snow day tomorrow. DS1 just got back from a town an hour away and said it is terrible out. We already have about 5" and should get started shoveling.

Lori-sounds like a fun time! Hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick.

bbl

Hello...:)

No work out for me y'day. I had planned on one but I just ran out of time. :( Now this morning the arthritis in my neck started bothering me so I had to choose my work out carefully. Ended up with Tracy Anderson's Mat work out and the 25m stretch from A1.

With any luck I can do something that's a bit more sweat inducing tmrw!;)

BBL!:cool:

Heya ladies !

Still nursing my back - was pretty sore at work on Fri - had to walk the plant for a couple hours and crazily enough, that made it easier to get through the day until dinner when we went out and I had to lean pretty far forward and away from the table to eat. Oh well, layed around on a heating pad all day y'day but today got up and got moving. Was too achy last night to sleep much. Heating off and on today. DS2 showed up to do his taxes and took me out for a belated BDay lunch. Back is better today - probably because I am moving ! Took tomorrow off so I don't max out on PTO so will make sure to be up and around with rest in between. AND definitely will take it easy when I get back to workouts next week sometime . . .

Diana - bummer about your knee. Does it act up when you do step up types of moves? Have you tried running on it at a slow easy pace yet? I LOL about the boys fighting - that was one thing my kids didn't do much of TG! Even with your bad knee it sounds like you're still getting in some good w/o's.

Lori - ya for DH cleaning the basement ! I can only wish . . . not basement here but garage ! :p Kickboxing would have probably been fine . . . I hurt it warming up ! :confused: During Hard Strikes when you plie squat and walk forward and then backward - lifting my leg on the sore side stretched it too far . . . I was having a hard time lifting that leg to put on pants and socks so should have known better but it was feeling good for a few days. Just too cold not to have heated it with the heating pad I guess. Oh Well ! More dress shopping, huh? I'm guessing I'll be wearing a dress to nephew's wedding but I'm just gonna wear whatever I have in my closet since I rarely wear dresses any more ! (Old lady syndrome ! :D)

Wendy - sorry to hear about your neck pains . . . that puts a damper on w/o's for sure. Good you could find something to do but agree I like a good sweatfest too. I may be walking on an incline TM for a bit until my back gets better - modifications are good ! Hopefully your old boss will find something that might work out for you in the near future ! Always nice to work for someone you know well. Sounds like your interning is doing well . . .

Laura - hoping your migraine was gone for the weekend. Did you have a bad storm or some decent weather? Able to get any workouts in?

Well bummed no workouts to report - hopefully in the next couple of days I'll be back to something easy at least.

Until tomorrow. . .

Hi Ladies,

We got about 9" of snow here and few more are expected tomorrow. I was hoping DS would have a snow day just because I don't want him driving in this. Oh well, I haven't heard from him so he must've made it to school. DH has a delayed start, but he said he's staying home. All the buildings on my campus are open.

My workout this morning will be shoveling and scraping the truck so I can drive it to work. I'm really hoping my bootcamp class tonight is heavy on cardio. I need it!

I checked my combat shipping status, it should be delivered on Wednesday!

Jacque-sorry your back is still hurting, that's no fun. I'm finding as I get older I have more aches and pains and they take longer to go away.:mad: Stepping definitely irritates my knee, so I'm keeping that to a minimum. I can run a bit, but my knee feels very unstable, kind of like it will give out on me any second. I also run more on the forefoot of my bad leg which makes other body parts out of whack.

Wendy-how is your neck feeling today? Hopefully much better.

Lori-Love the cheesecake for $600! That's what fundraising is all about! How's your sore throat? Hopefully the medication is working. Our group is a mess right now.:confused:

Laura-did you ever get your migraine to go away? I think our check in group needs some healing vibes!

TG-what are you up to?

bbl

Hi Ladies. :)

Luckily the arthritis flare up wasn't bad and was short lived (unusual!) so I was able to jump back into this morning with A2's Back and 6 Pack! First time ever doing this work out and I loved it! :D

Tmrw's plan is A2's Power Legs and then Wednesday will be Upper Elite.:) I'm doing what the rotation prescribes but in the reverse order. :p

DS was sick this weekend but is already on the mend and at school today. He came home friday with a fever and a sore throat so I took him right to the dr to get him on antibiotics. They gave him motrin in the office so by the time we were leaving the pharmacy he was a whole new kid! :D

Tonight I am going to do some interning straight from work. Can't wait to see what's planned for me! :eek:

Diana:: So excited for you to try Combat! I'm trying to get my hands on a discounted Pump set on Ebay but it's not easy. I also bid on a bag of Chocolate Shakeology. Jen (Irishrose) is trying it while she does a Combat rotation and says it's very good albeit crazy expensive. I want to try it now but refuse to pay full price. I will use it as a replacement not a supplement though. I don't need the extra calories...:rolleyes:

Jacque:: You poor thing with your back!:( Sending healing vibes your way!!!!! I was able to get my sweat on today unlike y'day and it was awesome!;) As for interning, yes it's going very well. Now I just hope when it's all said and done that I can get a career as a trainer off the ground so it's not all for nothing! :confused: What I like about the place I am interning at is that they will give me all the extra hours I need beyond the required 30 for certification in order to make sure I'm ready to get out and start selling/training. They don't just throw people in the deep end with out giving them swimming lessons first ;) which is what I was always afraid would happen to me! :eek:

Lori:: A $600 cheesecake!? Um, I like my desserts but not THAT much! Fund raiser or not, that's INSANE!!!!!:eek::rolleyes::confused: Sounds like you and my son had similar illnessness. He had a high fever with it though-102.4. :eek:

Laura:: I am still waitin' on some glute DOMS! LOL Maybe I'll have some on Wednesday after doing Power Legs tmrw morning! :D I miss my lower body challenges (and truly believe it is EXACTLY why glute doms has been hard to come by!!!) but with working full time now I really don't have the time to invest in them like I used to unless I cut alot of the rest of my work outs short and right now I'm just not willing to do that. :(

Guess that's all for now!

BBL or tmrw!:cool:

MON

Is it a full moon??? GEESH it has been a BAD FULL MOON MONDAY kinda day today :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: SAT was spa day - and it was THE BEST - VBF and I had an EXCELLENT day - hands down the best massage I have ever had - a very mystical/spirtual massage - awesome!! Was a great day w/VBF .. we will have to do it again soon!!! I dont get to do much w/her anymore it seems we are both in different directions it was so nice to recconnect and relax and DESTRESS!!!! No workouts to report - it was a total RELAXATION and RECONNECTION weekend!!! ;) OH .. and I won a gun at the banquet FRI night :eek: I was so excited .. you would have thought i won a million dollars!! it was a fun night!

Wendy - my rear end always has DOMS ... I think all your 100 rep challenges are why you cant seem to get yours back!!

Lori - yikes .. our banquet was a fundraiser too .. but we got to bid on paintings -art work - guns - and fun stuff!! TANGIBLE stuff!! LOL hope you are feeling better today

Jacque - hope your back is better - wow - it has been giving you fits - my head is finally a bit better - but today has been testing it .. when is that full moon???

Di - MORE SNOW?? yikes - it is warmer here - MORE RAIN here ugh .. we are soggy soggy!!!

OK - so today will prbly be a circuit of hvy weights and cardio w/the girls at the CC after work!! have a good one!;)

I won!

my winning picture - see if this works: (it is blurry thank goodness)
Gun raised and umbrella in other hand!! LOL

Attachments

• Laura Taylor banquet winner.jpg
    Laura Taylor banquet winner.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 23
Hi Ladies,

My knee is a bit tender tonight, hoping bootcamp doesn't make it worse. I need to make a Dr. appt with a new Dr. since my insurance changed and will have him take a look at it.

Laura-Woo Hoo for the winner!! Nice picture too!!

Wendy-I would love to buy shakeology as soon as I can afford it. I guess if it's a meal replacement it's not so bad. But I have a family of 5 to feed and right now can't afford to spend that amount of money on just me. Someday...yah know....when those boys move out....I'm going to try it for at least a couple months to see what I think. Oh Yes, definitely looking forward to a combat w/o on Thursday. Which one do you suggest I start with?

I came home early from work and have time to hit the mat pilates class before bootcamp class.:D

bbl

Hey Girls:)

Quick check in...just heading to bed. Tonight's workouts was xtrain bics and tris and a 45 mins run. I needed it cause I did a fine job making a bag of eggies disappear today.

I think Diana said it right...we are bit of a mess right now:eek: The only one not complaining is Laura! Lol. I have everything wrong with me, Wendy had her bad neck, Jacque has a bad back and Diana has a bad knee. Getting older is fun isn't it? My throat is getting better. But it still hurts some. A lot easier to deal with. I worked today and I'm not sure how I did it.

Diana** so how was boot camp night? Hopefully you got some good cardio in. We haven't had much snow here since we arrived. I don't think it will take long to melt once it starts.

Laura** sounds like you had a nice weekend! I miss my VBF:(. Was DH happy that you won a gun for him?? Or is that thing yours??:p

Wendy** glad to hear Joey is feeling better. Hope you don't catch it. If its anything like I had then its no fun! My sister told me yesterday that this happens sometimes when people move. You aren't immune to different germs and end up getting sick. Which I guess is what's happening to me now! I was just ticked cause I'm never sick and now I feel like I've been sick forever!

Jacque** tax time....I haven't even thought about it. Mostly b/c I have a feeling I won't be getting anything back this year even though we moved. DH should get a little back, we may end up breaking even.

This chick needs to go to sleep! I'll check in tomorrow!

Good Morning. :)

My shoulders are ON FIRE!!!!! :eek: They were hurting y'day after my work out so I attributed it to Back and 6 Pack some how but then last night I realized...it's not from that! It's gotta be from the Tracy Anderson work out I did on Sunday coz she worked the shoulders to death!!!!!:eek: LOL

Today's plan is still on target with A2's leg work out but tmrw I am changing. It's supposed to be Upper Elite but I am going back to the gym to intern on Thursday and it's going to include a work out so IDT it would be smart to fry the upper body the day before! That being said, tmrw will be cardio...Turbo Fire to be exact! :)

Interning last night went well. He had me practice a portion of the free assessment/training that they give potential new PT customers. Basically you have them do a particular exercise in order to help target their issues/weaknesses and then put them thru a series of exercises that target those areas to help correct/strengthen them. I hate role playing so I felt like a moron and stuttered and laughed all the way through it. It may not have been "pretty" but apparently I did it right so that's a relief. :)

Lori:: TY re Joey and *knock on wood* I am not sick and hoping it stays that way!!! I can definitely see what your sister is saying, although as freakin' cold as it is where you are, I am surprised any germs even survive! LOL :p

Diana:: How's the knee after bootcamp class? Ok I hope! I hear ya on Shakeology. It's super expensive. If I don't win it on Ebay for a deal, I'm not trying it. My DH's weight gainer has tons of vitamins in it so if Shakeology doesn't pan out I may try the gainer but will figure out the appropriate serving size so that it's a replacement and not extra cals! :eek: That being said, it may be too calorie laden to make work but I'll figure that out if the Shakeology plan doesn't work out...Which Combat work out to start with? Wow....any of the combat cardios! The rotations have you start with Combat Kickstart 30. It's a good way to see what it's all about and you still have time for something else if you want to add on to the work out!

Laura:: Congrats on your prize! It's exciting to win stuff! :D I think I will have to bang out a round of the Hip Thruster 100 rep challenge this week at some point! THAT is garunteed to give me glute DOMS...as long as I don't wimp out with a weight that's too light! :p

K, time to work out!
BB at lunch hopefully!:cool:

TUE - aaahhhh

another FULL MOON-ITUS day .. CRAPOLA .. where do these KOOKOOS come from :confused: this is second day of INSANITY here at the asylum (work asylum that is) Last night we all had been cussed and fussed at all day .. we ended up doing Combat 60 live - we needed it! punched out some frustrations!

Lori - I think you tried to exercise too hard too soon from being sick - and yes new place - new germs - but crap I am like Wendy I wouldnt survive those temp how does any kind of germ survive?????? LOL at "is that thing yours" comment .. LOL .. well kinda sorta .. gotta see if I can shoot it w/my eye (lack of) .. if not it is DH .. every gun is different .. I mostly shoot pistols b/c of my vision!

Wendy - the interning sounds like it is going good .. even tho you felt awkward .. I hardly think you looked anywhere near a moron .. LOL .. silly girl!!! but I prlby would be the silly one laughing thru the whole thing too!! LOLOL

Di - I am so excited for you to try Combat - the 30 min one is fun - the 45 min one is funner - the 60 min one if even funner - the 60 min live one is the funnest - that being said - they each have their purpose - the 30 min is slower paced - as to learn the moves better - but it is still a good workout - you could do that one and the core attack ??? .. or just jump right into the 45 minute one!! LOLOL why would you ask Wendy our resident exercise ADD girl .. and errr I guess I am no better :eek::eek::eek: ..in fact I may be worse..I think I have NEVER followed a rotation all the way thru .. except STS .. LOLLLOLOLOLOL

Jacque - hoping your back is better today!

we finally have sunshine :eek::eek::eek: OMG it is wonderful .. OH HOW I HAVE MISSED IT!!!! we are one SOGGY BOTTOM down here .. it is terrible!! it has taken me FOREVER to type this .. guht ...OK - so today it is heavy weight and cardio circuits tonight at CC!!! .. have a great one!!

Hi Girls:)

I'm waiting for dh to come home from work and thought it would be a good time to check in. I think tonight will be cardio legs mixed in with the TM.

I had a interesting afternoon at work. I had a meeting with the girl who hooked me up with the job and she offered me a position in the accounting dept with her. I asked about the salary increase and she said that there would be one but she wasn't sure how much. So that was pretty awesome and unexpected as well. I haven't even been there 4 full weeks and I'm getting promoted already:eek: Part of my job was going to be helping the girls in the accounting dept, just as well do it and get paid more!

Wendy** you made a good point. I'm not sure how germs would survive here either. Maybe they have a different kind of germ! Lol.

Laura** I'd never have a reason to use a gun. I don't think I'll be killing anything anytime soon. But you have fun doin what you do! :eek:

Bbl to report my workout!

Hi Ladies,

This morning I did All Out Low Impact HIIT! It was a good w/o considering I was a bit short on time. Tomorrow will either be Athletic Training or Afterburn. I'm kind of leaning towards AB to eliminate the step.

My knee has been hurting a lot today, not excruciating but I am definitely limping. The more I walk around the better it feels. Getting up first thing in the morning as well as just getting up from sitting down is pretty painful for the first few steps. Trying to get into the Dr. on Friday.

Laura-we got more snow this morning, but the temps are to be warming up all week, perhaps even hit 60 on Sunday. All our snow will be gone in a few days. I'm not sure how long Core Attack is...but now the plan is the 30 min w/o and Core Attack on Thursday morning!

Lori-really, a promotion already....you go girl!!!:) So your family doens't mind you being busy in the evening with your w/o's and not spending time with them? I'm usually cooking dinner, doing laundry, updating the calendar, paying bills etc in the evenings. I do try to get to bed by 10 and turn the lights out by 11. I get to watch about an hour or so of TV to wind down.

Wendy-Hopefully I will love Combat as much as you and Laura! I'm really excited to try it out! Role playing is hard, but just consider it practice for your potential clients! You will be an awesome trainer!

Jacque-How is your back feeling? Much better I hope. DS2 put Cathe's Xtrain Ride on my Ipod so I can try that out at the rec ctr. I also have her other cycle DVD from LIS but have loaned that to a friend. Hopefully spinning doesn't aggravate the knee.

bbitam!;)

Workout done. I had access to two tvs so I used it. I did 5 mins on the TM, 1 round of tabata and then 3 seg of cardio legs, repeat four times. So I did all of cardio legs, 4 tabata sets and 20 mins on the TM.

Diana** I think going to the dr might be wise. My foot gets a little weird sometimes and it's just as you mentioned...worse in the mornings. I end up walking around on the side of it cause it's usually the arse. I can't remember what triggers it either, it's been a while. Well, by the time I get ready to workout the baby is in bed and DS is on his way. If I'm home alone with them, then DS is in bed as well so it's 8:30 or so before I start. As for dh, he knows happy wife, happy life. If he really wanted me to do something with him, then I would...or at least consider it:eek:. When I get home from work, which is usually 5:30'ish, I get supper, unpack bags and restock stuff, play with the kids a bit, feed them, bath them, clean up from dinner and the baby is usually ready for bed by 7, 7:30 the latest. So I do what I can. There's no way I would have time to workout in the mornings.

I will bb tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.