Control The Damage Feb Month!

MON

MOrning Ladies!

So no workout to report for SUN - had a girls day out w/BFF and another friend - we went to see Safe Haven - have not been to the movies in about 5 - 6 years :confused: it was fun - and OMG .. POPCORN :eek: OMG :eek: I ate my bodyweight in popcorn :eek: it was SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOD!!!! soooo ya .. I am not counting up THOSE calories!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I have not had movie popcorn in forever and man oh man it was delish - and I really dont feel guilty one bit !!! :D:D:D:D

Lori - sorry you are sick!! yuck!! No holiday for me today - I think all the banks are closed today come to think of it - but we dont get it!! :mad: take it easy and get your strength back -watch out for those sneaky cords!!! lol

DI - so it is just me and you working today???? have fun at bootcamp - after my popcorn feast I need to be major heavy on cardio today! LOL but I need some muscle work too .. so I am opting for BOTH! Wow that is a neat idea about the resteraunt week(s) - fun!!!

Wendy - so you liked Gameday huh? fun stuff!! think the surfer/swimming stuff is the tuffer of all of it .. sets my shoulders on fire!!! I know I need a raise HUH? hey .. if my girls come out on top that is enough for me!! :D

Jacque - hoping your back is better!!!

Ok - so today I am taking the girls thru a circuit HiiT session of weights and cardio!! for ME- my emphasis will be on MY cardio - emphasis on plyo moves of lower body me thinks!! :eek: melt that butter off my abs and butt!! LOLOLOL .. ok .. have a good one!

Good Afternoon! :)

Well today's work out was going to be a coin toss to decide between Upper Elite from A2 which is next on the rotation or giving a TF work out a try...that is until I got to my internship appoinment! :p

I ended up going through an hour long kick azz full body training session with the trainer who is interning me at my suggestion. :eek: Now I know how to push myself and most of the time I think I push myself pretty darned hard but WOW! He pushed me/got me pushing 10x harder!!! It was crazy brutal tough but awesome!!! :D The guy is VERY good at what he does! Too bad we can't just do that for my 30 hours! LOL

That being said, there is no Upper Elite for me in the cards tmrw either so it's the perfect opportunity to try a TF work out! I am leaning towards the first one in the rotation which is Fire 30 and then I will do a 30 minute stretching routine cause I'm sure I will need it! :eek:

Di:: So did you get out for that run? Nice job on your leg work out and enjoy class tonight!

Lori:: Nope, never caved on TF. The moves looked too herky-jerky and uncontrolled to me but for the price and having the extra cash from selling on Ebay, I wanted to give it a shot. It's very popular after all! Sorry but I did finally sell STS. It wasn't easy but it sold a week or so ago now.

Laura:: Wow I can't believe you hadn't been to the movies in so long! OMG the popcorn, I know!!!!:eek: Yeah I agree that the swimming moves were tough. Football was tough too and I really enjoyed baseball. Surfing I wasn't crazy about personally.

K, that's all for now. BBL or T!:cool:

ok - spill it

WEndy - :eek: you cant leave us hangin .. what did the trainer have you do? Was this all free weights - or was it cardio and free weight - or was it machines and weight .. or machines and cardio and free weights :confused::confused: YOU KNOW I JUST GOTTA KNOW!!! if it pushed your threshold .. I GOTTA KNOW GIRLIE - give it up!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

LOL Laura!Ok ok!

Here it is to the best of my memory....

Started w/core on the stability ball. 3 exercises done in a row w/no rest, 2x thru. 15 reps per exercise I think...1)sit on ball, roll down into bridge position with heels on floor only, hold for a few secs and roll back up 2) slow mountain climbers balancing elbows/forearms on the balls 3) crunches
Then it was onto the leg extension machine...15 reps heavy weight, lighten load and do slow 4 count reps w/ no rest. repeated several times, changing weight each time.
Then squatting with overhead press using dumbells...several sets of about 15 reps each and one increase in weight.
Sissy squats were next. I think that's what he called them where I had my feet/ankles and shins secured in a standing position and I had to use my legs and core to dip down into a deep squat and get back up without touching the ground. It was extremely scarey at first to trust that you won't fall!
Then the seated cable row for back going up in weight several sets to failure and then back down to failure supersetted with dumbell chest press, going up in weight once.
Then lat pull down machine, super heavy, concentrating on negative reps. He would help me get the bar down to chest level where I would hold it for a few seconds and then slowly go up in a 5 count and he'd immediately push it back down and it would repeat like that. We didn't do as many reps per set but did several sets...or atleast it seemed like it! LOL
Then we did something similar to 21's with dumbells for biceps but it was 10 reps per movement and there were more movements that eventually included overhead press as well.
And last but not least PUSH UPS!!!!! Feet elevated-max reps. Standard-max reps. Hands elevated to 3 different levels getting higher every time-max reps so the exercise is technically easier but you are so worn out it's still super hard!

Overall, very heavy weights, lots of reps, very little rest. KILLLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I THINK that was the whole thing. If I realize I forgot something I'll let you know! :D

Last edited:
Good Morning:)

Quick check in. Yesterday I went for a 10 k run and I think I used up all my energy! For the rest of the day I felt nappish. I probably went to far considering I'm not on my game right now. Then last night I did burns sets chest, back and shoulders. Which reminded me that I did something to my shoulder the other day when I was moving:confused:Geesh! Nothing fun about getting old. It hurt to do certain moves, like I couldn't do back flies. I also chose not to do the side laterals for shoulders to and instead did upright rows. So tonight will be ....wait for it....speed and agility....and bics and tris!:p Now I have to do it....

I will cone back later for personals!

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Well I finally went for it and did a workout this AM - Burn Sets Bi's & Tri's and got my weights all set up one by one so as not to pull my back. Still on beginning of Wk. 4 with all these life issue ! :confused:

Back is about 75%, still hurts but not as bad as a few days ago. Did do quite a bit of yardwork, cleaning out my veggie gardens and weeding so did not attempt anything yesterday. Tomorrow is to be LI HiiT and I am hoping I can get through that carefully . . .

Haven't been around at all to even see what everyone has been up to - may possibly be able to get in a little time for a break at work today otherwise Sharks play tonight and I can catch up while I am watching them. They have lost their last 7 games in a row so we'll see if perhaps tonight they can break that BAD SPELL !:eek:

Hope everyone has a great day . . . BB soon.

Hi Ladies,

Today seems to be turning into a rest day. I've worked out for the last 13 days straight, it's warranted.

No run to report for yesterday. Thought about running this morning but it's only 19 degrees this morning. Yesterday I opted for Cardio Leg Blast over GS legs, just because I wanted more cardio but weights too.;) Bootcamp class ended up being all weights last night, wish it would've been a cardio night.

My current gym has different equipment than the gym by my work and I don't know how to set them up to fit me etc. Apparently my new gym membership allows me to meet with a trainer to go through all the gym equipment and even come up with a program for me. I'm going to get that scheduled soon.

Jacque-glad your back is starting to feel better. Best to be very careful with a back injury. For me, light cardio usually helps with back issues. Something about getting the muscles warmed up and just keeping moving seems to help me. DH watched the Avs game yesterday since he was off, they finally won a game. He said it was good, 6-5 I think he said was the final score.

Lori-wow, a 6 mile run after being sick is pushing it. I don't think you're getting old, just recovering from being sick, moving, starting a new job, putting the kids in daycare, etc. You've had a lot of stress recently, be kinder to yourself. Wow, can't wait to hear what you think of S&A!

Wendy-how are you feeling this morning, DOM's all around I hope.;) What do you think of that heavy lifting??? I love it. I've been taking bodypump to add variety, even though YOU know it is not my preference. Turbo Fire has a learning track on each disc. I only tried it once, and just preferred doing the w/o as is and simply learning more each time, or rewinding and re-doing.

Laura-Perhaps Wendy will be joining the heavy lifters soon!:p Even yester for Cardio Leg Blast, I used 65# barbell for squats, lunges and deadlifts.

TG-how are you doing and what are you up to?

Off to shower and head to work. bbl

TUE

Morning Ladies -

Had a great workout last night - another circuit hiit workout of heavy weights, light weights, cardio and plyo work - we were puddles of sweat! the girls are stronger and are upping their weights , reps, and speeds!! :D:D:D After my popcorn-fest over the weekend - Biggest Looser had something on movie popcorn last night :eek: OY!!! talk about hitting me when I am down! :eek::eek: :( :p

Jacque - oh man - 4 weeks of back problems - poor girl! Do take it easy!! as not to re-injure it!!!

Di - You are for sure due a REST day!! 13 days girls . yes .. rest those muscle .. they need some repairing missy!!!

Lori - IA w/DI - 6 miles is not exactly easing into a workout after being as sick as you have been CRAZY GIRL!!!!!! yikes!!! old age has nothing to do w/it!! geesh!!!

Wendy - thanks for the info !! wow .. that sounds like a GREAT workout! I rarely do my weights that way ... would be a shock to my system .. hhhmmmmm .. {{{ wheels turning }}}}} may have to try that one night .. DOMS today??????

OK .. better run .. we are busy in here .. it is LOUD .. even on this RAINY day crap!! have a great one .. I will bbl to see what everyone is up to!

Hello Girls.:)

As I told the guy who trained me y'day when I texted him to set up our next interning appointment..."I am sore from neck to knees today. To heck with the interning. Sign me up for training! LOL"...So does that answer the DOMS question, ladies? ;)

TF was fun this morning-Fire 30 and Stretch 10. This particular work out wasn't too crazy for me too follow. Though it was quite fast paced, I will still able to pick up most of the moves pretty quickly. I think I will do the next work out on the rotation tmrw which is HiiT 15 IIRC. Week 2 of Asylum is 3 straight days of weight training. I think my body needs a bit of a break from y'day's work out before I go and do that!!! :eek:

Laura:: Yep, movie theater popcorn is really bad but so good! So you are considering trying that style of weight training now huh? :cool:

Diana:: I enjoyed the work out alot. He kicked my azz HARD but it was different from doing a video at home or even going to the gym and lifting on my own. If I had the expendable cash I would seriously consider highering him to train me for a while! Not now but maybe some day!*sigh* :rolleyes: Is it ok for a trainer to have a trainer?? :p I saw that there was something for first timers on the TF dvd but I didn't click on it. Good to know it's a tutorial should I need it in the future! :) Wow, 13 days straight is a long time! :eek: Rest with no worries for sure! ;)

Jacque:: Glad your back is on the mend. Hopefully it'll be at 100% sooner rather then later!

Lori:: Nice run despite the lung you lost as per your FB post about it! :p

That's all for now...off to my car to close my eyes for a bit before my lunch time is over. I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!!!:(

BBL!:cool:

Back for a little catch up:

LOL - sounds like we all laid low for Valentine's Day . . . DH plays hockey on Thursdays and SIL's and I got together to discuss our hike dates/places for the summer. DH and I did have grilled lobster at home on Friday for dinner ! YUM !

Lori - so good to hear you are in your own place and pretty well settled. Bummer about the sickies making their way around the household . . . so DH is a hold out for now, huh? Lucky guy ! So I LOL'd when you said you had been sick and then did a 10K ! Understandable you didn't have a great run after being sick, probably not much energy from not much food, not feeling well and you haven't been running much anyway, right? But then later you did UB weights ! WOW I wish I had your energy . . . mine fades quickly these days.

Wendy - Holy Cow that sounds like a great but grueling workout you were trained on the other day. Love the way he put you through some challenges that are not typical like the push ups . . . You're like me . . . push me hard and I love it. Though I loved the games we played during high school/Jr. college sports - practices were always my favorite because I love a hard workout and to be challenged ! I think you should have him train you and that way you'll have some neat things to pass on when you start training !

Was the amusement park fun? We used to get passes every year for our local Six Flags park with great rides. Haven't gone for years. Think we may do a Family Fun day there in April and they apparently have a new ride. Should be a blast as I love love love coasters !

Diana - you worked out 13 days in a row and sometimes twice a day ! Great job ! I only dream of that lately . . . :p So your knee is OK lifting heavy - that's good that you can still do legs. AND MAN OH MAN, 65 lbs ! I remember lifting something close to that during STS but 50 is pushing it for me these days with all my aches and pains. Maybe someday I'll get back there. This AM I felt like I was starting from scratch again after not lifing for about 2 weeks and last time I had just upped my weight a bit. I'll take any gains at this stage of the game.

Fun fun going out to eat at nice restaurants for a good price - enjoy ! We go out alot during hockey season and I'm with Wendy . . . too much adds lots more fluff to me so now I'm looking at places with the "lighter side" meals like Chili's and Applebees. Not upscale and delicious but at least not too bad. I was in Denver many moons ago and we ate at a great steak house that had more unusual game, at least for us, like buffalo, elk, venison, etc. Was a neat atmosphere too ! Good to hear the Avs won the other night. Guess DH is forgiving them for striking? At least they haven't done that since 04-05 so we've been a little luckier than some sports. I know some of our players have stuck around even though they could make more $ elsewhere.

Laura - Sounds like you're getting lots of good workouts in and having fun "teaching" others again. I absolutely love it when I can get someone motivated to improve their lifestyles whether better eating habits or workouts or both. LOL about PIA still being a PITA ! Sometimes there are just those at work that have something against the "good peeps" they work with - never happy . . . My back actually was bad for just over a week - just saying that I am finally starting Wk 4 of the 90 day rotation :rolleyes: - have missed quite a few weeks now since the beginning of Jan. Oh well . . .

LOL about your movie day . . . DH always has to have popcorn too and it is sooooo difficult not to eat any. I try hard to take small bits and see how long I can go without tasting it ! TG we don't go to the movies often either !

Well that's it for now . . . gonna watch the hockey game a little closer just in case they might win ! :D

Hey Girls:)

Thought I'd check in cause I wasn't tired and now I am after reading through the post:eek:. Won't take long for me to get to sleep.

I did my planned workout. That stupid ladder. I didn't like it before and I don't like it even more tonight. Near the end of speed and agility I sent it flying and I was even stepping on it after that. It was like a mosquito! Also did burn sets bics and tris.

DH came home last night from work with the stomach flu and he's been a sleep ever since...men.

Wendy** aren't you proud of me!? I did it:p. or atleast I told you I did! Sounds like you had a awesome workout with your trainer.

Laura** lol, you and that bucket of popcorn! We don't go to the movies often either and it's probably a good thing. I remember dh getting extra butter on his popcorn when we did go. It's a wonder his heart still works.

Diana** I did all those workouts just after the baby was born. I followed the rotation actually. Strength Is my favorite one and I wasn't really keen on game day but probably b/c it was so long. It was -11 when I went yesterday and it was so cold!

Jacque** your a pretty busy gal yourself! Your days are always full. Yesterday was my first workout in 6 days so i had to make it a good one. Can't believe I have been out of that house for a week now! :D

Alright, this gal needs some sleep!

Mornin' Glories. :)

Feelin' much better in that I slept well last night so I'm awake but the DOMS is still hittin' me hard! :eek:

Today's work out was TF HiiT 15, TF Abs 10 and most of Combat Kickstart 30! Good stuff but wow I felt those sore muscles for sure!

Gotta scram but hopefully I can come back at lunch to chat!:cool:

WED

a quick run by - have a migraine in my eye again .. ggrrrr .. ugh ..

Busy busy today ..

Lori- let me get this straight .. you ran .. while getting over being sick .. in -11 degree weather - 10 k no less - then do weights - and then wonder if it is AGE that is making you feel drained :confused::confused::confused: OY! I feel old for sure now!! crazy girl!!! LOL about the ladder - feel your pain on that one!!

Jacque - glad the back is better -

Wendy - LOL .. you should be feeling sore today .. LOL .. how do you like TF??? I have never been into the "woohoo" kind of workouts that is looks like it might be!

Hello to Di

Gotta run .. a friend of mine lost her brother - OMG so sad - she just lost her baby brother last year .. now her old brother this year - I just cant even imagine - I count my blessings and know how blessed we all are my brother is alive and well! it could have been a much different tragic story!

Hiya Girls !

Running through at lunch to say that I didn't get to sleep until nearly midnight so the 4:15 alarm was turned off ! :p I did wake up to the 5 AM alarm, heated my back and warmed up a bit (very cold for us here 30ish) and then did LI HiiT, the HiiT only. Took it easy and didn't bend down too far with the drills. Thinking tonight I'll check out the Core #1 to see if my back may hold out but all in all it feels pretty good today. If not, possibly a short TM run or incline wak.

Happy happy camper I am ! :D

Lori - You are so funny girl ! not tired until you read the threads ! LOL ! Then you and your ladder fighting each other ! :eek: Good to hear you made it through and I'm proud of you. Have only watched the TV infomercials but the ladder looks grueling.

Wendy - sounds like you got a goodie in this AM too. Hope the DOMS get a little more comfortable for you soon. I remember us all liking DOMS many moons ago and, when slight or feeling like we worked them hard, it isn't fun when they last toooooo loooooong. Good for lots of sleep ! Hope that will be me tonight. Been drinking decaf at work today just in case I OD'd on caffeine y'day.

Laura - Oh No ! Not another eye migraine ! < Hugs > it goes away soon. And sorry about your friend. Does she have any siblings left? I had 5 in my family and it has been just my brother and me for nearly 30 years - and he's 20 hours away so we don't see each other much. Going there end of March for a nephew's wedding - driving and taking two of my kids so should be a wild road trip too ! :D Guess your day is nearly over . . . hope it ended up OK.

Diana - Woo Hoo finally a Sharks win last night ! Feeling a little better - though they are pretty far down and better tighten up or they will not make the playoffs this year. Did you enjoy your rest day y'day? Back to exercising today? Sounds great about the new gym - surely take advantage of training on their machines so you can use them !

Take care girlies !

Hi Ladies,

I did HIIT DWP this morning.

DH and I were supposed to be going to a fancy restaurant tonight, but our restaurant week doesn't start until Saturday. Paying full price would be close to $180 bucks and we don't want to spend that. Unfortunately they do not have any reservations left for restaurant week.

It is blizzarding outside now as we are to get 6-8 inches of snow tonight. Kind of glad we are not going out tonight with the conditions outside. Left work a bit early to beat the storm, but now it's really coming down.

Jacque-glad to hear your back is feeling better. DS1 is going to the Avs game tonight...in this blizzard no less. What happened to your other siblings, if you don't mind me asking? So sorry to hear that.

Laura-oh dear, not another migraine. Hope it goes away soon. Another loss, so sorry to hear about dear friends brother. I cannot fathom losing one of my 5 siblings. My oldest brother is 66 and my little sister is 44.

Wendy-I so hate to say this, but I'm odering combat tonight, or perhaps this weekend. Do I need the bonus discs? Enjoy the dom's..:p Back to say I order it already and also purchased the xtra discs, don't think I'm getting the gloves though.

Lori-hope you dh is feeling better. I'm sure they don't understand how us women can take care of the kids, house, laundry, dinner etc when we are sick. You are not old, just not back up to par yet.:D

TG-what are you up to?

bbl

Last edited:
Hey Girls:)

I'm in bed a little earlier b/c I started my workout earlier. I was pooped after. Probably b/c of the cold and early mornings... Not age at all:p. Sometimes I will do a workout with less weights, feel it more cause I'm tired and actually feel it more the next day. Funny how that works. So I did cardio leg blast, tabatise 1 and LL. my shoulders are so sore from Mondays workouts and last nights S&A. All those planks had my shoulders burning. Tomorrow night is suppose to be strength but it may be just cardio cause everything might hurt tomorrow.

I think I am going to start working through lunch. If I came home everyday it would be a 15 mins drive both ways. I think I'm going to start doing that and take one lunch hour to run errands if I have to. It would be a extra $75 a week or so. It's just as well.

Wendy** I always sleep well, I just need enough sleep. I didn't move last night until the alarm went off. Friday morning I won't have to get up so early and I don't have to drop kids off...thank goodness!

Diana** that's a lot to spend on a meal isn't it. It's groceries for a few days! Lol. I was going to say 2 weeks but maybe not in your house...or mine either these days. Seems like every time I go, I'm spending over $100. I'd need lots of coffee to do DWP first thing in the morning.

Jacque** I was so tempted to turn the alarm off this morning but I don't know what I'd do if I slept in:eek:. It wouldn't look good that's for sure.

Laura** your poor,poor friend! I can't imagine losing a sibling, never mind two:( She must be devastated. We never know what curve balls life will throw us.

I will bb tomorrow sometime. If I start staying in for lunch, I will probably checkin while I'm eating.

Good Morning. :)

I'm trying to decide which work out to do to work the only part of my body existing right now that isn't sore-my bum! :p It's a tie between BBL High and Tight and the backing-lying segment of Tonique's mat work out. Decisions...Decisions!

Just wanted to pop in to say hi real quick. BBL @ lunch for personals. Had to run an errand y'day which is why I never got here!

TTYS!:cool:

Good morning ladies . . .

Was warming up for Hard Strikes and when doing the squat walks I pulled a side back muscle ! :mad: Think it was the leg lifting aspect of the move. Tried to keep going but the jacks and anything using any back at all hurt so had to stop after 15 minutes. UGH !

Going to be meeting a local HR group of folks tonight after work for a monthly round table discussion. Sometimes we talk HR and sometimes just meet. ;) It's at Panera so don't think they have CABS . . . usually it's a mexican restaurant for a beer.

Diana - bummer about not getting a reservation for your restaurant discounts ! Is there another one you could go to or are they all booked? I remember DWP as being one of my favorites. Yay Hoo Avs ! Win on OT. That was worth going out in a blizzard for ! So I guess I'm the hold out on Combat, huh? I'm sure eventually I'll get tired of XTrain once I get back to a consistent workout schedule and guess Combat will be next on my list then ! :p

Lori - sounds like you are getting better . . . that was a good workout that would make me tired when I'm healthy! Wish my working through lunch brought in extra $ for me ! Great plan you have . . . our business park is too far away from anything to run errands at lunch which is why I take my own food and eat at my desk. Sometimes I have time to check in here which is good but usually a pile of stuff to attend to so I just keep on working. That way I don't feel bad leaving after being there about 9 hours or so.

Wendy - LOL you are still DOMing so badly and funny it is only the bum that is not sore! Hope your workout strained the bum at least a little bit. ;)

Laura - hope the head is better today. :confused:

Okie dokie - time to get moving and ready for work.

Enjoy the day !

THURS

Hello Ladies -

Still have eye migraine :mad: I took meds last night but still have it :mad: and woke up w/SINUS head big time - have been sneezing all morning had to start on sudafed .. this crazy weather we are having is not helping!

Jacque - you pulled your back muscle now?? OH NO .. you just got better - girl!!!! that is not good!

Di - OMG .. $180 for dinner for 2 :confused: geesh!!! I would never get to eat out! that is WAY too pricey! Will you be able to find another place to go??? your blizzard is about to be our RAIN DUMPER .. it is to start tonight and continue for next 2 days :mad: AGAIN! My friend has 2 more brothers - but she is devestated! I only have my one .. and I cant even imagine - and dont want to either!

Lori- so you are one of those GOOD sleepers?? I am one of those LIGHT sleepers . . it is maddening sometimes!! great workouts!!!

Wendy - well if your bum isnt sore those 2 workouts should do it .. hee hee! :p

Ok - better run - have a good one

Good Morning & TGIF, Ladies!!!:D

Y'day's work out was BBL High and Tight. :)

Today's work out remains undetermined...I am still quite sore in spots so the Asylum w/o that's on tap may not be a good idea-UB Elite-so maybe I'll give another TF work out a try...time will tell! ;)

Did a couple hours of interning last night. I can't get back there this w/e so I'll probably go back again next tues or thurs. It's starting to roll along nicely at that place now!:)

On the flip side, I STILL haven't gotten back to the Y. :rolleyes: This other place is just so much easier to coordinate but I really need to reach out to the Y since I asked them to take me on and they agreed. If we can't find a good time then so be it but atleast I can say that I tried, right?

Laura:: Nope, BBL didn't make my azz sore! Usually it does though! WTH!? :confused: I wanted to do the ankle weight segment twice but ran out of time! Apparently it appears it would've been a good idea! Maybe I'd have DOMS today if I did! :p Sorry about your migraine. Hope it's better soon!

Jacque:: No beer at the meeting this month!? BUMMER! That stinks! You will definitely talk business this time then. BORING! :p LOL OMG so sorry about your back! You can't seem to catch a break you poor thing! :eek::confused::(

Lori:: I used to work through lunch at the bank in order to leave earlier at the end of the day. Working thru lunch for extra cash was not an option bc it was a salaried position but I also got paid LOTS MORE then I do now!:( Down the line I may ask about working thru atleast part of my lunch here so that I can either make extra $ or leave early! :) Right now I just hang out at my desk, eat, play on my phone and log on to Cathe on the pc. I also run alot of errands b/c there is so much close by. It's very convenient!

Di:: Oh bummer that you can't get a reservation coz yeah $180 is rather steep!:eek: Congrats on finally ordering Combat! You are gonna LOVE it! :D You don't need their gloves. They look cool but they are pricey and wearing Cathe's weighted gloves will do the same thing. Glad you decided to order the extra work outs. They are worth it IMO!

Hmmm...I thought there was something else I wanted to talk about but now I can't remember! :confused: I hate when that happens!!!:mad:....HOLD ON-I am back coz I remembered!!!! LOL...I texted my old boss at the bank y'day to see how he was doing. This is the boss who I followed to 2 different banks after working for him at my first position in a bank many years ago. Well apparently he is starting another job search b/c the bank he is at is merging and he wants to jump ship before lay offs start happening. He said maybe he can find a job for me there once he's settled. I knew I'd hear that or something similar once I got a job b/c that's how it happened last time! I was having a hard time, finally found something, settled in and BAM, I got the call from him out of the blue and that's when I got hired at the bank I was laid off from! Anyway, I told him I was working but to always let me know if something comes up b/c you just never know! ;) Ofcourse ultimately I want to be able to ditch the desk jobs altogether one day for training but that will take a while (if it EVER happens) so I am leaving my options open until then! :)

Off to refill the coffee cup!

BBL!:cool:

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.