Strength in Numbers

Today's w/o: Low Impact HiiT One. WOW!!!!! I LOVE this W/O!!!! I've never did this one before. At least I don't remember I did. Such a cool w/o. Length time28:05 min. Some of it wasn't pretty though. LOL!

Last night I did Live Legs with Weights & SB! It is one of my favorite legs workouts from Cathe. She actually goes really heavy in this one which is rare for Live workouts. I am so happy it is Friday. This week has been crazy but I already know looking at my work calendar next weekend is going to be crazier. I am going to try to really soak up this weekend.

Julie, Great job on Live Legs w/ Weights & SB. Isn't is fantastic when we do FUN w/o? YaHoo!

Pam, Great job on Imax 2 and all 128 Jeannie hops.

Cheryl, Great job on yoga relax and you relaxing.

Take care everyone,

Janie

Janie Great work on Low Impact HiiT 1. It is always nice to have a workout that you really enjoy. Enjoy your rest days.

So yesterday I decided to do S&S Bootcamp. I didn't use the barbell only dumbbells because I wasn't sure how my shoulder would do even though it felt fine. That one went really well so today I did Ramped Up Upper Body though I still did reduce the weight that I normally use especially on the shoulder work. My shoulder feels really good so I will go back to my normal routine tomorrow though I think I will increase the weights for the shoulder work slowly.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

What another fast weekend. Saturday I did S&S RUUB! The chest section is still a doozy with not having many pushups (for Cathe anyway). I can’t get them all in on my toes. Oh well something to work towards. After that I did laundry and some chores. Sunday was my own heavy leg workout and then binge watching Netflix. I am a little behind the times but I just started The Tudors. Today starts my really busy week. I have back to back meetings pretty much all day. I have maybe an hour or 90 minutes each day that is not meetings and that includes my lunch time. So if you don’t hear from me much this week, I will be back.

Pam Great job on Imax 2 and all those Jeannie hops which I know are your favorite!

Cheryl Great job on YR! Sounds like you had the perfect relaxing day! Great job on S&S BC and S&S RUUP! You are doing great testing out your shoulder and I think your plan to increase the weights slowly is great. The shoulder is such a touchy joint.

Janie Great job on LIH 1! Gotta love when you can say a workout or parts of it wasn’t that tough! Hope you enjoyed your rest days! You have been working hard.

Have a great day!

Cheryl One of the best things about getting back on the water is that you will know that spring is right around the corner! Great job on YR, it sounds like you had such a nice day!

Janie Great job on LI Hiit One. That is a great workout! We all have those moments that aren't so pretty, but luckily we are working out in the privacy of our own homes. Sometimes I am very happy about that!! I hope you enjoyed your rest days.

Cheryl Great job on S&S Bootcamp. I'm so glad that your shoulder is doing better. Great job on RUUB as well. Nice that you are going back to your regular routine.

Julie Great job on RUUB! It feels like a huge accomplishment to me if I am able to get all of the pushups on my toes in any of Cathe's workouts. I'm not sure if there are any though......Great job on your heavy leg workout on Sunday too! The weekend went really fast for me too. .

On Saturday morning I did PHA Training and bonus abs. I liked it and it went quickly, but I was kind've wishing for 3 rounds with only 2 sets in each round. My legs were really sore on Sunday though! That ab workout has some moves that I find really really awkward to do. Sunday was my rest day and I spent it doing some work around the house, working on my stained glass repair, and visiting my mom. This morning was Hiit 30/30 and Core Max segment 2. Those Core max workouts are pretty tough! I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Julie Way to go on S&S RUUB. I really like that workout. I can't do all the push ups on my toes either. I have no idea how Cathe and the gang do it. Good job on your heavy leg workout. I haven't seen the Tudors, is it any good? Yuck a full week of meetings :eek:. I hope your week won't be too crazy.

Pam Great job on PHA Training and the bonus abs and this mornings Hiit 30/30 and Core Max Segment 2. I find some of the ab moves awkward too.

This morning was S&S Cardio Slam. I did much better on that one but I really struggle with the squat thrusts with the jump over the mat that comes right after the spidermans. Something to work towards.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

So I didn’t end up getting to work out last night because I worked late and then had to run some errands so I got home really late.

Pam Great job on PHA + bonus abs! I wish she would have had 3 circuits but with 3 rounds each. I know it would have made for an hour long workout but imagine the premix possibilities. You’re not convincing me to try the abs with the awkward moves! Great job on HiiT 30/30 and core max 2!

Cheryl Great job on S&S CS! I think I saw Nicole doing pushups on her knees for several of the pushup segments in this new series. I thought that was awesome of her! I have only watched 4 episodes of the Tudors. It is ok so far. I am not completely sold yet. There are only 5 seasons so I will have to wait until I get to the end of the first season to really know whether I want to watch the other 4.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Cardio Slam. I don't remember the moves from it, so I guess I have those squat thrusts with the jump over the mat to look forward to the next time I do it!

Julie Sorry you weren't able to get a workout in last night. Hopefully tonight will be better. You are right, 3 circuits with 3 rounds would be better. I did end up making it an hour long because I added the bonus abs. I am not sure I would recommend that ab segment either. I think she has others that are as effective without being so awkward.

This morning was Drill Max. Despite it being a long one, it always flies by for me. My abs are really sore from Core Max yesterday! Wow. I don't often get DOMS in my abs so I'm always kind've happy when I do. I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

Julie Sorry that you couldn't get a workout in. I hope tonight was better for you. I will need to look at the Tudors to see if it would be something I might be interested in.

Pam Great job on Drill Max. You know you had a great ab workout when you get DOMS.

This morning was Total Body Giant Sets. I didn't use the barbell because I wanted to make sure that my shoulder is 100% before I try to lift it over my head. I used 20 pound dumbbells instead and went light for the shoulder work.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on TBGS. You are being smart with your shoulder. I don't think you missed anything by using the dumbbells instead of the barbell either.

This morning was supposed to be Step Max, but I don't really like that one so I did PRS 2 instead. Cheryl you are right that that's a fun one. I usually can't remember if it's number 1 or 2 that you like though and I don't like 1 as much. Have a great day!

Pam

Sorry for not posting. Like I said this week has been crazy. Today is the same back to back meetings until I leave. Tomorrow I think I might get two hours without meetings. I did get a workout in on Tuesday. I did Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weighted Glutes. Last night I did AOLIH.

Pam Great job on Drill Max! Yea for ab DOMS! Good now I don’t have to feel guilty about not trying the S&S abs! Great job on PRS 2!

Cheryl Great job on TBGS! That was a good plan to use db instead of a bb so you didn’t compromise your shoulder.

Have a great day!

Julie No worries about not posting. I figured you were just crazy busy at work. Great job on getting EBE2 weighted lutes and AOLIH done!

This morning was Low Impact Circuit. I always forget that the weight work in that one is pretty tough. I did cut back on the weight on some of the exercises because my elbow is a little achier than it had been. I need to do a better job of doing the exercises and wearing the strap! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Way to go on PRS 2 that is a fun one isn't it. That is my favorite one out of the two.

Julie Don't worry about not posting you are having a crazy week. Good work on Edge Booty Extreme 2 Weighted Glutes and AOLIH.

Pam Great job on Low Impact Circuit. I hope your elbow is doing better.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to post last night. We went with our friends to date night at the movie theater. You get a dinner and a movie in the VIP area for a really good price. We saw Star Wars Rouge one and I even had a glass of wine while I was enjoying the movie. You can't beat that. Yesterday morning though I did the Original Imax, one I haven't done in years. This morning was PHA Training and then I went downtown to meet up with my old Assistant Director for lunch.It was great to catch up with everything going on.

Cheryl

Cheryl Your date night sounds like fun. We have a theater like that here. I have only been once, but really enjoyed it. How did you like the movie? Great job on Imax and PHA. How nice that you got to have lunch with your AD and get caught up too!

This morning was Imax 3. I can really tell a difference with my elbow when I have done my exercises and when I haven't. I did them yesterday and it feels great this morning. It's nice to actually see a difference. Last night I had a Girls night out at a paper place. We had a class on making cards. It was a lot of fun, but I'm not sure I'll be making my own cards any time soon. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam We really enjoyed the movie. It was a lot of fun and I would like to do it again. Great job on Imax 3 that is a tough one. I used to make my own cards but it got to be very expensive.

Yesterday morning I did RWH LIHI 2 and core 1. Today I did XTrain Legs and in the afternoon I went out for a walk.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Been very stormy here in the PNW. Power went off and was uncertain if trees were to fall. Didn't do exercises, not even on my own. Will start yet again (I know you all are tired of hearing about it) Monday. In Shelton this weekend and will return to beach house tomorrow. Will do some kind of exercises when I get there. Ugh...

Cheryl Great job on LIHI 2 and core 1 and XTrain legs.

Janie There have been some awful storms out there, stay safe!!!

Another weekend that flew by. I took Saturday as a rest day. We had some friends over for dinner so I spent most of the day cooking and cleaning. Yesterday we went and met the boys for brunch, then I went for a pedicure, and then we went to a friends to watch the Steelers New England game, but that was not a happy game for us! I did S&S Giant sets in the afternoon before going for the game. This morning my glutes are feeling it. This morning was RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and Core Max 3. I had kind've forgotten about the core max workouts, so I am enjoying re-learning them. Have a great day!

Pam

It has been crazy lately and I don’t see it lightening up for another couple of weeks. Thursday night I did S&S BC. Friday was a crazy day at work. Saturday I did Edge Booty Extreme 2 Upper Body and added on RK Timesaver #1. After that is was cleaning, dog grooming, and other chores. Sunday I did EBE2 Plyo Legs and added on CF fitness blast and FW tabata. Dare I say those EBE2 workouts are killer. I am getting a B- on the toilet test today my glutes and quads are so sore. After that I did a little working from home and then watched a few episodes of Grimm on Netflix. This morning did not start off well at all. I am in a company sponsored vanpool program for commuting to work. We got a flat tire 2 miles into our drive. Had to wait an hour for someone to come get us. Hopefully things will only get better from here.

Pam Great job on LIC! I need to bring my strap back out. I had been going really good for almost two years and now my elbow is really aching again. Great job on Imax 3! I think people who do scrapbooking and making cards must have extreme amounts of patience and creativity. Great job on S&S TBGS. DH’s team lost yesterday too (GB Packers). He was sad but I think our dog’s will be happy they don’t have to wear their jersey’s on Sundays anymore. Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 2 + Core Max 3!

Cheryl The movie and dinner experience sounds really cool! Somewhere in between a traditional movie experience and being at home. Great job on Imax, PHA, RWH LIH 2 + core 1 and XTrain Legs! DH and I tried to go for a walk on Saturday because it was almost 60 degrees but DH’s back started to bother him so we barely made it to the end of the block.

Janie Stay safe in the storms. That takes precedent over exercising so don’t feel bad about that.

Have a great day!

Janie Sorry that you are getting so many storms and power outages. Hope the weather improves for you.

Pam Sorry that your team didn't win. Good work on S&S Giant Sets and RWH Plyo Hiit 2 and Core Max 3. I remember enjoying the core max workouts, I should pull them out again too.

Julie Sorry that work is so crazy for you. Great job on S&S BC, EBE 2 UB RK Timesaver #1, EBE 2 Plyo Legs, CF Fitness Blast and FW Tabata and all of your chores. You know you worked hard if you are getting a B- on the toilet test. What a way to start a Monday off with a flat tire. Don't worry it will get better. Well at least your DH tried to go for a walk. MY DH has back problems too and we have had to stop whatever we were doing a come home so he could lay down.

This morning was AOLIH and core #1. Then I took out the garbage and down I went. There was black ice and I went down hard. My knee is cut and bruised and it hurts though not as much as when I first fell. This is the 3rd or 4th time this winter that I have fallen because of ice :mad:. We put ice on my knee right away so I think that helped with swelling but I will see how it is doing tomorrow.

Cheryl

Julie Hang in there through the craziness! You sure got a lot of workouts in though, whew! Great job on S&S BC, Edge Booty Extreme 2 Upper Body, RK Timesaver #1, all of your chores, EBE2 Plyo Legs, CF fitness blast and FW tabata! I got tired just reading all of that. I hope your glutes and quads are starting to recover! You are making me think I should check out that EBE2 workouts! Oh boy, a flat tire is not how you want to start your Monday! I do hope things got better for you! Hahahaha, your poor dogs having to wear jerseys on Sunday. I bet they are really cute though!

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH and core #1. I'm so sorry that you had another ice incident! I sure you that you are ok, you must have been so mad! You were smart to get ice on it right away. I guess you just better not take the garbage out anymore!

This morning was the original bootcamp for me. It's still one of my favorites. The terminator climbers are so hard, but for some reason just don't have a dread factor for me. But speaking of dread factors, I did notice that I have CCC coming up this week.......:eek: I just have to keep reminding myself that it's never as bad as I think it's going to be......:D Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.