Yummy protein pudding!

libra01971

Cathlete
Sylvester Stallone makes "Stallone Protein pudding". I bought some this weekend (at GNC) and it is soooo yummy! The chocolate tastes like it needs a little more sweetening but it's good anyway! The vanilla is perfect as is! Plus, it's got 20 grams of protein in one little 6.4 oz can!

FYI - The nutritional info lists sugar as 0g but the ingredients has sucralose and dextrose. I think that's sugar but I could be wrong. Anyway, both are listed near the end of the ingredient list rather than at the beginning. (1 gram of carbs and 2 grams total fat /sat fat=0, trans fat=0.)

I saw Sylvester on Larry King touting his pudding one night about six months ago. I am not trying to be mean, but he looked so ridiculous. And it was kind of sad seeing him selling pudding on Larry King. They were sitting there eating these little cans of pudding, and well, it just looked stupid.

I am not trying to make light of your comments, I am sure it really is good. But I was so embarrassed for him.

Love,
Madonna

Well I don't know about his pudding, but you just gave me an idea to mix my protein powder in my sugar free jello pudding. Thanks!

Charlotte~~

I've been mixing my protein powder with non fat sugar free pudding for weeks. It's great. I just add a tablespoon or two which equates to about 25 calories. Empty calories but tasty ones. What's really neat is there are several flavors.

Laura,

I was going to try the Stallone pudding but it's pretty expensive, isn't it? I remember seeing something like $7 for four 4 oz containers or something like that. That's where I got the idea for adding the pudding.

They are 6.4 oz. GNC had them for $2 each or $7.50 for four. I like them so much, they're worth it for me. (Regardless of who makes them) ;)

The vanilla was "ok". Nothing to write home about. The chocolate was runny and not pudding like in the least. It also gave me stomach cramps. I agree about adding your own protein power to sugar-free pudding mix. It tastes better!

Laura, next time I'm at the mall and can't find anything to eat, I'll check out GNC for those. (Every mall I go to, thankfully, has a GNC.) Better than food court slop. I'll use my fingers if I have to.;-) Thanks for posting.

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.