Your pants...so cute!

letswork

Cathlete
Pleeeeease tell me where you got the adorable pants you are sportin' in the Cathe TV segments. In fact, I'd love any suggestions for pants/shorts/capris...you know, cute stuff that would work for both exericse AND just doing errands, etc.

Let me tell you...your new videos are da bomb! Thanks for the time and effort...it means so much. Hope you (and all your boys) are well and basking in the glory of your accomplishments.

Totally

I know! I SO ENVY people who get to wear clothes like that for their daily job. Cathe sure knows how to work the sporty/cool/casual look all at once :)

I asked about these in the STS forum thread on Cathe TV week 2. Here's what Cathe responded:

"Hi Kathryn! I love these pants too. They are by Nike. They are called Funky Vibe pants...capri length. They are/were available in brown, black, white, and khaki green. I have a pair in every color.

This style has been available for a couple of years now. They started at $65 and then the last I saw them was a year ago on their clearance page for $29.99. I scooped up another 5 pair at that time so you will see me in them quite a bit, wink. "

(Obviously, everyone likes them, as I was in the process of buying two pair in brown--the only color available--from Nike's site, and by the time I got to checkout, they were sold out!)

I got the khaki and a black pair at the Nike outlet not to long ago. I only paid $30.00 for them.:)

Last edited:
Hi Angela! Nice to hear from you. Yes, we are doing well and I hope you and your family are doing well too :).

As already mentioned my black ones are Funky Vibe Pants by Nike and long time clearanced. The white ones in the recent segment are also clearanced by now and they were Nike Utility Sports Cargo capri's. They came in white, black, and tan as far as I remember. They are a very thin light weight pant.

Pleeeeease tell me where you got the adorable pants you are sportin' in the Cathe TV segments. In fact, I'd love any suggestions for pants/shorts/capris...you know, cute stuff that would work for both exericse AND just doing errands, etc.

Let me tell you...your new videos are da bomb! Thanks for the time and effort...it means so much. Hope you (and all your boys) are well and basking in the glory of your accomplishments.

For the UK Cathe fans, Costco are selling the Nike capri pants (they look very similar to the ones Cathe has) for just under £15 - I just got 3 pairs today in white, black and khaki!

Josie

There's a very similar pair in today's Target ad. Obviously not Nike. They are one of the Target brands. I haven't seen them in person, just in the paper. But they look cute and similar. And they were like $15.

Nan

Hi Cathe - they were actually from the UK version of Costco (I live near Manchester, England), although it is still the same company as the US version and sells many similar products - so you just never know, they might have some where you are!

Josie

Last edited:
My hero

Cathe,

You are my hero. Maybe its taking hero worship to another level, but I've got to find me some of those pants!!! Such an inspiration! Those pants are cute and functional. Thanks for being you.

~renee~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.