Your first Cathe?

Body Fusion from Collage -- in January 2005. I did it and loved it and her and went to the website and ordered just about every series. I'm hooked. I keep thinking....I wish I had found her years ago. I used to think the Firm and Karen Voight were the ultimate workout but now I know better. Over the last several years, I've seen Cathe's vids in Collage's guide, but I never knew anyone that did her workouts and they always seemed a bit more expensive. I wasn't sure if I'd like her, so I never ordered them. Boy ....was I wrong there. Over the years, I'd buy different instructors than I was used to and I never really liked them that much....so I was so hesitant. Cathe is the best of the best! Maybe now I can get into the best shape of my life. Better late than never.

Legs & Glutes was my first, too, Charlotte. I watched her do it on FitTV and then ordered in about an hour. LOL It is still one of my fave workouts, and I think next to PLB her best lower body work (I haven't done GS Legs yet, though) and I ADORE KPC.

Cheers,
Marie

MIC and MIS, which I purchased from Collage in 1999. A few months after my son was born.
Susan C.M.
Nothing should be jiggling, unless it's jiggling off. - Cathe in HSC

Mine was Mega Step Blast! Ha! It must've been back in 1991. I'm not sure anymore its been soooo long for me. Kathy:D

I've been lurking on this site forever, and I decided I might as well start posting and contributing!

I believe my first purchase was also Mega Step Blast sometime in mid 1992. I saw it in the Collage catalogue and thought it looked like a challenging workout. I purchased the original Health Club Step from a Sporting Goods Store, which I'm still using today. I've bought every Cathe workout since then (except for Ab Hits), and needless to say I'm a diehard Cathe fan :) I've tried a few other instructors over the years and have usually been disappointed. Cathe is the best!

Sherry

My first was Step Jam in 1997 and it kicked my butt! Made me buy Power Max and it just snowballed from there....

Mine was Step Heat. It was the only turly advanced workout I could find at that time. I still like to do it on days when I don't have much time.

Body Blast Timesaver DVD in October 2004. I saw Cathe's workouts on FitTV and thought they looked interesting so I got a "sampler". That sampler led to the entire Body Blast series, Intensity series and darn near all the Hardcores...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.