Your favorite fruit?

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
I am sitting here about to nosh on a bowl of cherries and was just wondering what everyone's fave fruits to eat in the summer are? I don't buy anything but apples and bananas the rest of the year but all summer long I have been going crazy in the produce aisle with all of the yummy fruits to choose from! :9

What do you enjoy the most?

Blueberries!! This summer I have even broken my rule and bought them even when they weren't on sale! (seems they were only on sale once this summer!)

Deanie

Blueberries! I am eating some right now as a matter of fact.

My DD and I pick about 6-8 lbs every weekend!!! Red raspberries, golden raspberries and black berries, too!:9

This time of year it's tomatoes! (I know, I still think of them as veggies, but they are really fruit).

Second favorite, for this time of year, would be peaches.

Huckelberries! Almost got eaten by a grizzly bear last week picking some. :) lol

They have to be good if people hike into bear territory to get them!

I would have to say pineapple. I could a whole bowl full. Give me some cottage cheese and walnuts...the perfect afternoon snack. :D

Fruit, as in singular? Can't do it!
I love red fruits: watermelon, cherries, strawberries, raspberries (though they don't last long). I also like mangos, cantalope, blueberries, peaches, plums, and fresh apricots.

I'm with Kathryn. Who can pick just one? My favorite seems to be whatever is in season. The only fruit I have to have each day though is a banana. Thank goodness they are available year round.

Raspberries! I love everything about them--color, smell, taste--except maybe texture--sometimes I wish they had a smoother texture. I especially love them with this recipe I have for brownies. Cut the brownie in half lengthwise and put raspberry jam between the layers. Then pour warm melted chocolate frosting over the top of the brownie. Top with fresh raspberries. It's so very decadent and so not good for my Weight Watchers plan (so I don't have it often).

***Lainie***

http://web.mac.com/lainiefig/iWeb/Site/Exercise/Exercise.html

"The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself." -- Mark Twain

Berries (blueberries,strawberries blackberries, raspberries), Melons, (cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon), PEACHES, plums, grapes, cherries! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Of course Bananas......year round bananas and apples.

I love em' all !:9 :7

I can only pick one? :)

I could be a fruitarian, easily.

Let's see, white nectarines, peaches, canteloupe, pears, apples...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.