Your classes at 4 Seasons

gwd

Cathlete
Hi there Cathe!

I know you're EXTREMELY busy these days (thank you for all that you do for us, BTW!) but I do have a quick question for you. I would love to take one of your Advance Step classes in person (probably in October sometime) and was wondering what I should expect. Do they tend to be IMAXish or more steady step, such as Step Blast or Rhythmic Step? I love both I just want to know what I'm in for }( .

Thank you again for all the hard work and dedication you put into your videos so that all of us here can have the chance to look and feel like we've always dreamed of.

Take care,

Wendi

ETA: Any feedback from anyone else who has taken this class would be much appreciated, as well. TIA!

Some of us Roadtrippers took her Friday morning class--it wasn't an interval class, I would say the choreography was more along the lines of a Power Max or Step Blast (without the blasts).

Wendi-
I've taken her kickboxing class a couple of times earlier this month (different class, I know), but thought I would chime in, anyway. It was TOUGH but fun! Some familiar moves from KPC (I don't have KickMax so I can't compare to that), but she changed it up from week to week. I imagine her step class would be equally challenging. Expect a full class with some ladies who can work! Oh, and Jai and Cedie were also there. Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.