Youngest and oldest Cathletes!

I'm 26 and have been doing Cathe dvds since I was about 20, I think...with the Basic Step dvd that came with the step. Have come a long way since then. :D

Man, I really wanted to be the baby of this group, but a few 24-25 year olds beat me. :p

I'm 25 and have been doing Cathe workouts since 2003 when I was 17 years old :). ACTUALLY, when I was 13 years old I belonged to her gym and did classes with her regularly. I still do them occassionally now too when I get a guest pass. Can't afford a membership yet but as soon as I can I'll be doing classes WITH Cathe as much as possible!

Lucky duck!

I'll be 37 on 12/24. I've been doing Cathe since I was 20 (1995 I think??). I think my first tape was the original Body max. My mom is the one that got me started. Almost 20 years of working out and there is absolutely no one that is even comparable to Cathe IMHO.

I haven't seen Zozo post in this thread but I think she's quite young - not yet 20? She might win the prize for youngest. There was also a guy named Caleb who used to post - think he was in his mid-teens - but I'm not sure if he actually did Cathe's workouts or was just looking for attention.

I'm 50.

Stebby

I'm 30 and I started working out with Cathe 5 years ago. I was a Tae Bo fanatic but the workouts started getting boring. Then I saw Bootcamp on FitTV, tried it, and I was hooked!!! That was the first day I became certifiable because I was dying through the entire thing and still came back for more ;)

BTW, I'm showing this thread to my mom. She says she can't WO to Cathe because she is "too old." She is only 56!!!! What an inspirational group of women!

Meliffy,
I love that you said "she's only 56".
I'm 55 but only feel about 30. It's those darn mirrors that scare me!!! :(

I do not remember the exact year but my first workout was Cardio Kicks and I have bought every one since plus the ones before - before LIS my favorites were the Intensity Series and CTX. I like all her stuff but now I think LIS has moved up to spot 1. Oh, I am 53.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.