You KNOW you're addicted to Cathe when..........

slnewmanpt

Cathlete
You ask your son if he has a DVD player and he asks you if this has anything to do with Cathe.

Anybody else care to share?:7

Sherry

. . . your husband checks the slot between the screen door and the front door EVERY DAY to see if his wife has purchased another Cathe workout without telling him.

Annette Q. Aquajock

Even though you have just ordered 4 of Cathe's videos, you are planning on what to buy next !!!!!!!!!! :7

Anna :)

You've used her tapes so much, even your husband - the total couch potato - has the jokes and comments memorized.

Angela

Angela, Very true !!!!!!!!! :D I have been working out to Cathe for just 3 weeks, and my DH says 'Good Job ' !

Anna

Whenever your husband sees you're on the computer, regardless of what you're doing, he assumes you're at this site and says, "Hi Cathe." Linda

When you get a new step instructor at your club take her class and say to yourself "this is the exact same routine as Step Heat". Your sure because you've done it so many times too. After class you say to the new instructor "so you do Cathe tapes, huh?" and she smiles and replys "yeah".

Edith
;-)

Whenever your husband sees you're on the computer, he assumes you're at this site and he's always right!!
-Nancy

Your hubby looks in the trunk of your car to see if you've ordered any new videos and hid the overnight boxes in the car! I got busted the last couple ones I bought. I always say... "I've had that one forever...;) Then... he looks at the overnight box and says "then why is it dated yesterday??" I just say "oops.... couldn't control myself"

Good and funny post idea:)

...you dream you are doing Power Hour;

...your husband is weary of your Cathe purchases;

...you have to "watch" for the mailman when he brings the credit card bill so you can grab it before your husband sees it...; and

...your 5 and 6 year old, AND 7 month old "knows" Cathe by name and sit down to watch..."again."

Blessings from Our Home to Yours, Runathon

Your 6 year old picks out the videos she thinks you should do that day (for some strange reason it's nearly always Power Hour!).

Both girls come home from school to see you sweating in front of the TV and exclaim "Mum's working out AGAIN!!!"

My six year old has stopped asking me : "Which one's Cathe? Is she the one in front? Why does she wear different clothes from the other ladies?" because she KNOWS who CATHE is!!!!!!!!!!

And, yes, I too found myself "shushing" the girls when they discovered the CTX box, that I had strategically buried beneath all my mountain of books and papers after my latest purchase, and exclaimed in REALLY LOUD VOICES "oh!! Mum's got some NEW VIDEOS!!!!" I too soon got busted, but luckily my DH has stopped muttering anything about it!

Clare

your boyfriend sees the Powerstrike video you just recieved and exclaims "WHAT?! What about Cathe?! Don't you think she'll be mad?!"

:)

I'm LOL at all your responses.

Your husband is walking by as you are doing a Powerstrike video and he stops and asks with genuine shock and concern, "Why is Cathe not in her new video?"

When you call off your part time job, just to stay home and workout.

When you take 1/2 vacation day to go home and workout before going to work.

When all ya talk about is working out with Cathe.

Teddygirl

Caroline Knorr
OK, this is embarrassing. I know I'm addicted to Cathe because I've started imitating the way she talks! I mean, with her same inflection. When my four-year-old starts misbehaving, I go, "I know you're acting like this because you're TOO TIRED" (I say this the way she says it in so many videos.) Cathe's ability to stay cool under pressure is something I strive for in my own life!

I also sing along to the opening music of CTX like I'm playing air guitar on Wayne's World, "Nir, ni-nir, ni-nir, ni-nir..."

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.