You have outdone yourself, Ms. Cathe!

Cruncholi

Cathlete
Oh Cathe,

I've been a fan for over 10 years, have all of your videos, and been working on my fitness with you through wedding prep, pregnancy, post partum (twice), back injury, and more! I've been to 2 of your Glassboro Road Trips and have been a forum participant for a long time.

Every workout in the new series is a real WORK OF ART! I can tell that you poured your heart and soul into each one. And they are so CREATIVE. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this series!

I love Athletic Training the most for the heart-pounding that it delivers. But each workout is so special. I've been waiting for a Cathe-style yoga video for so long and Yoga Max and Yoga Relax are exactly what I had hoped for - super relaxing, great stretching, without the ohming. Whoever said that Turbo Barre is a "masterpiece" really hit the nail on the head. I usually skip the leg lifts in most lower body videos, but with TB, I'm lifting my legs and the time just flies. TriSets gave me DOMS in the lower body for 4 days and in the upper for 2 days. Afterburn is superb with its mixed approach to cardio and resistence all wrapped into one little package. Cardio Supersets delivers an effective cardio challenge in a short amount of time and Low Impact Challenge is just what the title states! Slide and Glide was love at first try! I don't have a spin bike (yet), but Cycle Max is staring at me with impatient eyes. I can't wait to try it. I am an avid road cyclist in fair weather, so this, too, is a happily received new workout.

I like the functional approach to working the core for the duration of many of the workouts, the balance challenges, the music, the outfits and the positive energy of the crew.

All of the equipment from the Dixie cups to the new Slide 'n Glide discs to the firewalker loops and the resistence tubes really add to the creativity and freshness of the Low Impact Series. And it's all done without the impact that I've become so accustomed to. It's like a dream come true to have these gems in my hands.

When I give you a huge hug the next time we meet, you will know why! Thank you and please keep the challenges coming!

Linda

Linda, I couldn't have said it better! I am in love with this series! My fav I think! I'm amazed how quickly the workouts fly by. I, also, have experienced DOMS for days! IMO, they all are masterpieces!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Didn't feel super sore this morning - then I tried to do Slide and Glide. I expect soreness tomorrow.

This is by far my favorite workout series that Cathe has created. I absolutely love feeling like every muscle in my body has been worked, my heart is challenged, but my joints are not screaming at me. Just what I needed! Thanks so much.

Aw Linda (((((((((great big warm fuzzy hugs)))))) you just made my eyes water. I can feel that your note is very heartfelt with passion, pure joy and effective feedback. Thank you!!! Thank you also to the others who have posted on this thread!

Oh Cathe,

I've been a fan for over 10 years, have all of your videos, and been working on my fitness with you through wedding prep, pregnancy, post partum (twice), back injury, and more! I've been to 2 of your Glassboro Road Trips and have been a forum participant for a long time.

Every workout in the new series is a real WORK OF ART! I can tell that you poured your heart and soul into each one. And they are so CREATIVE. Thank you, thank you, thank you for this series!

I love Athletic Training the most for the heart-pounding that it delivers. But each workout is so special. I've been waiting for a Cathe-style yoga video for so long and Yoga Max and Yoga Relax are exactly what I had hoped for - super relaxing, great stretching, without the ohming. Whoever said that Turbo Barre is a "masterpiece" really hit the nail on the head. I usually skip the leg lifts in most lower body videos, but with TB, I'm lifting my legs and the time just flies. TriSets gave me DOMS in the lower body for 4 days and in the upper for 2 days. Afterburn is superb with its mixed approach to cardio and resistence all wrapped into one little package. Cardio Supersets delivers an effective cardio challenge in a short amount of time and Low Impact Challenge is just what the title states! Slide and Glide was love at first try! I don't have a spin bike (yet), but Cycle Max is staring at me with impatient eyes. I can't wait to try it. I am an avid road cyclist in fair weather, so this, too, is a happily received new workout.

I like the functional approach to working the core for the duration of many of the workouts, the balance challenges, the music, the outfits and the positive energy of the crew.

All of the equipment from the Dixie cups to the new Slide 'n Glide discs to the firewalker loops and the resistence tubes really add to the creativity and freshness of the Low Impact Series. And it's all done without the impact that I've become so accustomed to. It's like a dream come true to have these gems in my hands.

When I give you a huge hug the next time we meet, you will know why! Thank you and please keep the challenges coming!

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.