You CardioCoach pushers got me too!!!!

aproudfit

Cathlete
Dang that Coach Sean and those great workouts... I bought 2,3,4 and PP last week. I am actually looking forward to going to the gym tonight and doing a workout on a bike!!!

I did Press Play last night (just the first 55 minutes) and worked my butt off - sweated a ton - and enjoyed it! I have never enjoyed the stationary bike, I just 'did my time' I went to the gym with a GF and she did the Arc Trainer and the recumbant bike for the same amount of time - but she probably burned maybe 1/2 the calories that I did with the CC.

I have also used my elliptical here at home 3-4 times for the first time in 2 years - the poor thing doesnt know what hit it!!! :)

Thanks to all of you and your insight on the CC's - just love um'

Welcome to the club! I love my cardio coaches. I actually broke my elliptical from using it so much with these. :) I have a spinning bike now that I use them with and I actually look forward to my quality time with Coach Sean.

It sounds like you are enjoying coach Sean too. I sure wish I had an ipod or mp3 player so I could downlowd PP. To bad it doesn't come on CD. Enjoy.

Karen - you can download it and burn a copy to CD if you have a CD burner. That's what I did before I got an Ipod and it worked fine. :)

Karen -

I downloaded them and burned them to a CD. I use them on my IPOD at the gym - and then on a CD when I am doing them at home.

Oh - and I think you can purchase any of them on CD as well. Just $5 more for the shipping.

HTH

They got me too! I bought the first three yesterday. Haven't had a chance to try them out yet, but I plan to tomorrow. :)

Hi again, PP is on CD-R not CD. Are they the same thing? The rest I have on CD. I don't know how to burn them onto a CD and also don't know if I have what I need to do it. Thanks for the info though.

Karen -

CD-R is just a burned/copied CD - so they must not use a replicator so to speak - but burn the copies that people need. Most newer player will play burned CD's.

Your post made me laugh - your elliptical doesn't know what hit it! Mine too!! I love my Cardio Coach workouts - all of them!!! I hit it so hard each time - I've never done that before - it was always so incredibly boring before Cardio Coach.

Oh - you need to try Candace's workout. It's my favorite one and as I said I have them all and consider myself an advanced exerciser. You will love her. Great workout, great encouragement, great music. She is a gem.

Doria :)

<<You CardioCoach pushers got me too!!!!>>

I prefer to think of myself as an "enabler". :D

Volumes 5 & 6 are also great. I can't wait for 7 to come out!

Cool! I told him in my response to his very nice email trying to help me with my technical difficulties that I would tell all of my exercising friends about him. The guy is super and deserves success.

I have been eyeing Sean workouts, for my TM. I was hoping I didn't have to buy a MP3 player. So, you mean, I can burn Sean workouts on to my computer. Then, copy it onto a CD? You guys are so smart.

By the way, Sean called me a few days ago, I left a message wanting to know, about his workouts. I couldn't talk because we was extremely busy at my job. I tell you he sounded so SEXY on the phone. But, really ladies, I am going to look into it next week. Thank you:) :)

Teddygirl~

I just talked to Sean again, my goodness he answers his own phone, that caught me off guardx( x( I just knew this time I'd speak to someone in Customer Service. I absolutely love Sean voice, I can see why you guys run faster, climb hills, and run through mud ditches, :+ :p :p just kidding:+ :+

Anyway, I am happy to know I can order the CD's. Have a wonderful and safe weekend :)

Teddygirl~

So what did you say when he answered the phone, "uhhhh....durrrrr...Hi Sean...*giggle*"

That's what I'd say. :)

Congrats and welcome to the club! I second Candace's being my favorite. I love Sean too, but I just love, love, love CC#6 with Candace. I held off on getting that one b/c I love Sean so much, but once I made the leap I just reach for that one over and over and over and over and over...well, you get the picture. She says she believes in me. :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

>So what did you say when he answered the phone,
>"uhhhh....durrrrr...Hi Sean...*giggle*"
>
>That's what I'd say. :)

Donna: you crack me up with that one, that's exactly what happened, I just wasn't expecting him to answer :) x(

I need your help. I’m going to order but don’t know which ones to get. I have heard #2 revised is goodie.

I have been running for years, so I’m not a beginner. Any suggestions?

Teddygirl~

Cardio Coach workouts are the best thing that ever happened to me. Cardio is such a chore for me but Coach Sean keeps me motivated and pushes me to go the distance every time. I have all of the workouts. I haven't tried Candace's version of Vol 6 yet, but right now CC PP is my favorite.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.