You Can Now Download the LITE User's Guide

Thank you! Oh my gosh, I can't decide between LITE+RWH or LITE+Strong&Sweaty...I think I will do both! Very excited:D

Having problems downloading/opening the User Guide. This has never happened before.

When I first downloaded, went to the desktop, tried to open the guide and got an error, "document is already open". When I closed the download screen, and tried to open the document from my desk top, it had deleted the download. Then I tried to save it after downloading, changing the name and I get the error: "There was an error opening this document. There was a problem reading this document. (14)"

Anyone else experience something like this?

I tried downloading and printing the user guide. no luck, just got a chime on the printer and nothing although looking at the file everything looked fine. tried a few times. I was visiting elsewhere today, and had another person ( WAY more computer savvy than I am) download and try to print. it still mostly ….would not do it. we got 2 pages to print after a whole lot of fussing. the rest of pages were stuck in a printer queue. I am NOT trying to print the entire guide, but wanted to select pages to print. the page numbers are off page number sequence by 1 so if you want to print page 11 and 12, you need to print 12 and 13, if that makes sense.
we finally deleted pages in the queue after nothing progressed in a few hours. these were both new - ish HP printers, running win10 on two completely different computers at different houses. I'm not sure what to try next.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.