Yoohoo, Coordinator just checkin' in!

TarHeelMom

Cathlete
Hey everybody!

I've been verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry quiet around the Forums for months, for a thousand reasons that would take way too long to list, but I am back in the online saddle and I wanted to send a shout-out to the Glassboro Road Trippers, new and returning. It's been five years since I started working on Cathe's Road Trip team, and I am thrilled to say I'll have the privilege of coming back to Glassboro as a Coordinator on the upcoming Road Trip!

As y'all already know, my Cathlete friends Debbie H. and Cyndi (RetroFit) are also part of this summer's Cathe RT team. Debbie is once again a Coordinator, and Cyndi, of course, will be taking all of the fabulous photographs that we enjoy so much. I can't wait to see and hug those two -- I know y'all feel the same way!

Those of you who are returning Trippers also know -- and I'm sure adore, like we do -- our dear friend Lorrayne, who's been a Coordinator with Debbie and me in years past (and has also been my roommate). The only fly in this summer's Road Trip ointment that I can see (but it's a ginormous one) is that Lorrayne's schedule isn't allowing her to come and be with us this year. Lorrayne, my sweet roomie, I will miss you something FIERCE, girlfriend! :(

I can't wait to see all of you old friends again, and to meet those of you who are coming on a Cathe Road Trip for the first time. Please give us a shout-out here if you have any questions in the next couple of weeks, and we'll see you at Cathe's!!!!

Hey Kathy

So nice of you give us a shout out. I can't wait for the RT it is fast approaching and I need to start planning what I still need to get and start packing. I need to get new sneakers to break in a little bit before Cathe has us stepping, running, jabbing, plylo's etc around her gym. :eek:

I didn't know that Lorrayne isn't coming. We will miss you Lorrayne. I am sure Cyndi will take bunches of pics for you to see.

Lori

Thanks Kathy! Nice to see you back here! Hi Lori and Abbe! Can't wait to see you both again! Yes, Lorrayne will def be missed. :(

I just want y'all to know that I can't wait for the RT and can't believe that it's less than 3 weeks away!!! :eek::eek::eek:

This is my first Cathe RT, but I've met Lorrayne before, in south Carolina. I'm sorry she won't be on this trip!
Barb

I sure will miss seeing everyone this year. I hope all the road trippers have an outstanding time this year. Please post lots of pictures here and on FB for us to see.

I'll be watching. I promise. :)
Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.