Yes! I Finally Order Step Boss!!!

I finally did it!! I put my money where my mouth is!!! I ordered Step Boss!!! I am a True Stepacholic!!!

I have never ordered a Cathe Workout that was under construction (I guess you would say that). I didn’t ordered Cathe LITE series because back in my mind I knew there wouldn’t be a fulfilling Step Workout. Sorry Cathe, but the little Step Routine was okay, but I wanted something more, but it was perfect for LITE. I would have bought LITE if I was a beginner, but I am a little bit more then that, so it didn’t fit my needs.

The Fit/Split Series I did have a chance to preorder, but I didn’t because I knew that would be more advance. And it was...

I know that this sounds like this I am Goldilocks, but I think StepBoss is going to be a good fit for me. It will be challenging, but something I can do. I know I can modify, but I think in the future I will get it, someday. I just have that feeling. Or maybe I am completely wrong!!!

There is the verdict!! And keep Stepping!!

Jen Den

I love step too! I always reach for a step dvd whenever I don't feel like working out. I did order LITE, and yes there's the little step routine that is IMAXish, but not the same challenge level at all. I think the last "just" step dvds that Cathe released was Party Rockin' Step 1 & 2. Those I love. Looking forward to Step Boss & some hopefully challenging step routines.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.