year 10 with Cathe workouts!

marih

Cathlete
Hi Cathe:
I don't post often, but I just wanted to say I am beginning my 10th year with you, and I do believe your workouts have gotten better over time! I am over 52, and have been working out since 1979. I am thoroughly enjoying X-train, (also loved TTM and CF) and feel that your Low Impact Series stopped me from getting unwanted Carpal Tunnel Surgery! (Those wonderful, awful Burpees and Mountain Climbers;-)
Thanks again for another great series and I am looking forward to what you are planning for us next!
Mari

10th year "vet," too! Only 51 years old, though. ;)

I'm definitely in better condition now than I was at 30.

Congrats on your anniversary, Marih, and your ability to avoid surgery! AWESOME! I'm all for that.

Year 10 for me too, after starting in 2004, even though I have taken time off here and there :rolleyes:.

I am very thankful for Cathe's workouts!

Another 10 yr girl here! I started in july of 2003 and never looked back!

Congrats to all of us! :D

Congrats to all! I started with cathe in 1998 and couldn't be happier that I did. I'm finishing up my last week of STS now and have loved it!!! Will do it again later on in the year.

Another 10 year anniversary here as well and I agree that congratulations are in order for us all! :D

I too am in better shape now than I was at 30 and can't thank Cathe enough for kicking my booty.

I'm 49, here's to 10 more years with Cathe for all of us!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.