Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Work has been insane so it’s hard for me to get here but keeping up with workouts 6 days a week.

Still alternating Cathe, Yvette and CDorner. And of course yoga. Yoga is really my favorite it just cannot be my only workout.

I can’t believe Christmas is only three weeks away!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I know can’t believe Christmas and a new year are almost here. Time is flying by!

We are visiting my mother in law this weekend. Staying busy with work and holidays. I’m keeping up with my workouts. Walking has been harder since it’s cold and dark earlier. But we try to take a lunchtime walk when we can.

Have a great day….

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Hiit and yoga.

Super busy with work and holiday stuff. Still doing Cathe Yvette and CDorner. I am off from Dec 22 to Jan 3rd. Cannot wait!

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Busy week after getting back from PA. I have been working out doing Live workouts. Friday we had a new air conditioning system installed. Ugh tons of money. But necessary. Anyway, staying home for Christmas. Lauren and hubby coming over for lunch. Getting cold here over the weekend.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

It’s always something with the house, car etc.

The kids come to us on Christmas. We have the entire meal catered so we can all relax.

Have a great Holiday!

Hi Lisa:

WOW great idea with catered meal. I am making a turkey breast with potatoes and stuffing. Looking forward to it.

Checking in with Live 149: Totally Pumped Total Body. We went for a walk this morning. It was cold but nice to get outside and get fresh air.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Lisa:

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas .

Checking in with Boss bands: Total Body….

Talk to you tomorrow….

Hi Kathy

Christmas was wonderful. Good to have the kids. I am proud of them for working so hard to build careers just hard not to see them a lot.

This week is a rest week. Just going short 20 minutes cardio and yoga. We are both off until January 3rd so very relaxing.

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

We had a great holiday. Vic was off last week. I had this past Monday and last Monday off. Back at it now. Glad you had a nice visit with your kids. I so miss Lauren not being here every day. But so happy she is living a great life with her hubby.

I have been working out with live. I’m on 156 I think. Anyway, live and walking.

Talk to you later…

Hi Lisa:

Had to go into the office today. So, I’m resting. Just didn’t feel like it when I got home.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

We have been busy and I have not been getting on the computer at night. Usually done online after work. Hope you are doing well. We’re good here enjoying up and down temperatures lately.

Still getting my live workouts done. I’m in the 160s now. I moved my workout equipment to our lower level where we work. More convenient and not in the way.

Talk to you soon…

Hi Kathy

I am doing well hope you are also

Work is really insane and I cannot get on here as much as I used to. At night the last thing I want to do is spend more time in front of my computer lol

Still working out 6 days a weeks, Mostly cardio or circuits and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Had to go into the office yesterday. So it was a rest day. I have been doing the Live workouts. But, I think I am going to switch it up a little and do the January rotation. See if that helps a little. I have been feeling like a change and maybe videos would be good for a change.

Talk to you soon…

Hi Kathy

Still doing a combo Cathe/Yvette/CDorner Fitness. Less and less Cathe as there is just too much shoulder work for me. PT is helping my neck/shoulder issue but I doubt I will ever light heavy again. I am fine with that as long as I can do something

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Cold day here today…no walk today. Still following the January rotation. Yesterday was Step Sync.

Hope you are doing well. Talk to you later..

Hi Kathy

Dealing with a little cold. Second one in 3 months. Downside of leaving in a densely populated area lol

I am not following a rotation - just doing what I feel like

Today was Yvette Step and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

It was windy here and a little cold. No walking today. Workout today was Cardio Slam and yesterday was Perfect 30 lower body.

Have a great evening.

Hi Lisa:

Hope you are doing well. Just finished up the January rotation and started on the February rotation. Today was Cardio Party. Still getting our walks in too. Looking forward to warmer weather and more outdoor time…

Talk to you soon…

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.