Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

So far just a sore arm. I really did not want to get a 2nd booster but we live in a highly populated area. Do not want Covid a 2nd time

Today was Yvette Step with Weights

Have a great day

Hey Lisa:

How are you doing? Any side effects to the booster? Hope you are well. NO booster for us. As you know Vic got the one. Me no boosters. Just the 2 vaccines.

Weather was super nice this weekend. We did walks for exercise. We went to my daughter's inlaws on Saturday foe dinner and to visit. Really nice time.

Workout today was Live 121: Sweat, Jump & Pump..I saw the filming was done. Looking forward to the new workouts...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

No real side effects from vaccines. Was expecting much worse.

I have been alternating Cathe Live and Yvette. Getting ready to cut back to 5 days a week, a day of yoga and a full rest day. Work is insane and I am always exhausted.

I will wait for the new workouts to come out onDemand. It takes longer but I am fine with that

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Sounds like a great workout plan. I have cut back to about 5 days. We walk most days. But, I don't always get the videos in on the weekends. Glad you had no side effects...

We did walk this morning. Getting cooler here. Hate that. Love summer! Checking in with Live 125 Cardio Boxing.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I cannot stand walking alone. It’s just too boring! If I want Ryan to go with me, it has to be at 5:30AM and it’s so dark. It‘s barely light outside when we are getting back an hour later lol.

He works so much -no chance of lunchtime or afterwork. Enough with my whining :)

Today was Yvette Step and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I agree it is boring to walk alone. I have done it a few times and listen to a book. But, it is not as fun as chatting with someone while you walk...

Vic and I walked yesterday. Today, I did Live 124: Vertical loading...

Super nice weekend here. Looks like the weather should be good this week.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was CL Step Blast plus weights and yoga. Today was CDorner Tabata and LB Stretch.

It’s been raining here since last night and is suppose to continue all week,

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Hope you are doing well..

Weird weather time here. The days start off cool and then get warmer. We have bee walking and I have been getting some live workouts done. Yesterday I di #130 Keep the cardio coming. Today was 127: Circuit works plus Barre and core. Hoping to get out later for our walk..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I am doing well. Just super busy with work and cannot get on here as much as I used to,

Today was CDorner Fitness High Intensity Standing Cardio and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I hear you on being busy. We’re taking a vacation starting on Friday through next week. So, trying to get as much done at work before I go.

We have been walking. It rained on Monday so no walk. But we did our walk all weekend. I did Live 131 Body Blast Bootcamp. Yesterday was Live 130: kick punch cardio.

Talk to you tomorrow…

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Step and Weights and yoga, I have been alternating Cathe, Yvette and a little CDorner.

Where are you going on vacation?

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

We are in Jupiter Florida for a few days and then heading over to a town just north of Orlando. Going to go to the beach today. Love it…

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Had a busy week too trying to catch up after vacation. We have walked but not every day. Been doing my workouts since home. Today was Live 133 Total Body Hiit.

We are doing Thanksgiving with Lauren and Devin and his family. Looking forward to it.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Hope you enjoyed the day!

I took Thurs Fri and today off from working out. Will be back at it tomorrow

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I decided other than walking, I was also taking rest days on Thursday through today. I am going to get back with Cathe tomorrow too.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was CL Ramped Up Cardio and Weights and a Sydney Cummings Stretch. Today was Yvette Cardio KB and yoga

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

So been busy. Trying to keep up with work outs. Been doing Live trying to mix it up with upper lower cardio and total body weights. Hope you are doing well…

Talk to you soon….

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.