Xtrainers

HI Lisa:

Glad to hear it. Lauren and her husband finally got their first shot on Wednesday. I was so happy that they did it. They were not really on board with it. But, the mandate pushed them to go get it.

Anyway, STS today. Meso 3 week 3.. It was tough today with those heavy weights. Today was the 90%. We also took our walk this morning. We were up early with the time change. But it was nice to get started early..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Did Lauren and her husband‘s employer mandate the vaccine? Why did they not want to get the shot? I was lucky that the kids and their SO’s got it as soon as they could.

Today was a long walk and a Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, both companies had to follow the mandate. Lauren had different reasons. She read about fertility issues and other things. Her husband..not sure what his reasons were exactly. Vic and I were really trying to get her to do it sooner. But she held out. I am so glad they have gotten it. They get their 2nd shot the day before Thanksgiving.

Checking in with STS legs for today and a walk...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Yesterday was Yvette Hiit and a Sydney Cummings Stretch and today was a walk and Sydney Cummings Stretch.

Are you hosting Thanksgiving? We are having the kids and their SO’s and my father in law. A few of the kids friends will stop by as well. I could not do it if Ryan didn’t do the cooking.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I am cooking at Thanksgiving. Lauren and her hubby are coming for lunch and then they go to his parents for dinner. They get their 2nd shots the day before. So, hope they are feeling ok.

Checking in with a walk and Live Cardio kickboxing and core. I like that ball she uses in this one. I may have to check it out.. Lauren wants some of the bands for Christmas. She also wants the sliding disks But I am not sure if Cathe still has them on her site. I will have to check it out.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

It’s hard once the kids have SO’s getting everyone together. Since Margare‘s boyfriend family lives in MD, they need to split holidays. He is also an only child so I always feel bad if his parents are alone

Today was Yvette Step Hiit and yoga.

Funny you mention the Cathe equipment - I purchased the balls and the small mat for the step. It does not appear she has the sliding disks. The last time I bought those it was through Amazon.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Yes, I would feel bad if I took Devin from his family. But they have 4 kids so that are not alone HAHA

I m thinking of getting the ball and then Lauren the bands for Christmas. I see the black friday coupon is out.

Checking in with our weekend walks and no videos. Last week of STS this week.. Ready for it to be done. Heavy weights are tough!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Today was a Yvette Cardio & Weights (she is not very original with the titles of their workouts lol)

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

I bet it s tough to come up with original names for the videos. Checking in with a walk and STS...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

It would be a real challenge for me to come up with original names for the workouts lol

Today was CL Crush It LI Hiit and a Sydney Cummings stretch.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Cardio Step and yoga. Today was a walk and yoga,

We have so much to get done before Thanksgiving!

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Went to visit Vic's mom this weekend. So now workouts. I did finished STS last week. So this week is rest/cardio. Looking forward to it as my muscles were screaming for rest....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Cardio Mix up and yoga and today was Lift It Hiit It Legs plus the abs and extended stretch from LITE series.

Great job with STS. The last time I did a round was about 10 years ago. Unsure I will ever do again lol

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

It might be a while before I do another round. If I do I may go lighter.

Checking in with Cardio Party with the extended cardio section added on and abs.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Cardio Slam plus abs

Have a great Thanksgiving! I most likely will not be back on here until Sunday.

Happy Thanksgiving Lisa!!!

Probably going to rest tomorrow with just a walk. Today was a 5 mile walk and then I did the Boss Band Live workout. Really good. Hope there are more of those workouts.

Talk to you later..

Hi Lisa:

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!! We had a a very nice day. Lauren and her hubby were here. No side effects from the 2nd shot. Thank goodness. Lauren said she had a headache all day on Thursday. But not much else.

Today was a 4 mile walk. Yesterday the wind was brutal. So I just did a live step workout. High Intensity cardio step.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.