Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Today was a walk and yoga.

PT has been going well. Hopefully I can do overhead presses soon lol

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Great news! Do you have to stay light with your weights when you do lift?

Checking in with STS Disc 17-Legs... and our walk this morning. We have been having some great weather. A little on the cooler side. But refreshing..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I really don‘t lift heavy weights any longer. 10’s are my heaviest. I started lifting heavy when I was in my early 20’s and I am 54. My body has had enough of that lol. I don’t really enjoy anymore either. I love metabolic/circuit work.

Today was Yvette Cardio Step with Legs and yoga. I am really enjoying Yvette’s streaming service, It’s 6.99 a month and she puts out at least 4 to 5 new workouts a month.

Our weather has been cooler as well but after this Summer’s humidity I am enjoying it. Walking and sleeping are more enjoyabl.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

I still try to go heavy. But, I do prefer metabolic or circuit too. When I am done with STS, I am going to do a few months with those and cardio...

Today was our walk and STS Disc 18 I think. We just finished week 2 of Meso 2.

Lauren and her hubby are coming over tomorrow to celebrate their first anniversary which is Sunday. Can't believe they have been married a year already. Time is flying by!!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

Today was CL Mixed Impact Hiit plus abs and yoga,

I cannot believe Lauren is married a year already!!

Have a great day.

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was a rest day. We took a long ride and have a really nice lunch.

Today was CL Drill Max and yoga. I cannot believe I have never done that CL before. It was really good!

Have a great da.

Hi Kathy:

Today was Yvette Cardio and Light Weights circuit and Step Boss extended stretch. Yvette tends to use the same name/description for her workouts so you need to preview before you do them lol. They are all circuits but sometimes she focuses on specific body parts

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Ended up with just walks this weekend. We had a friend here from out of town and it was hard to squeeze it in. Today's workout was week 3 of STS Meso 2. It was chest, shoulders and triceps.

I know we can't believe it has been 1 year for Lauren and Devin either.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was a walk and yoga.

Do you ever take a full rest week? I don’t think I recall you ever saying you were taking one lol

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Ha..No I really don't unless I am away from home. I take weekends a lot where we just walk.

Anyway, checking in with Perfect 30. I did the Hi-low combo...Yesterday was STS legs.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy

Saturday was a rest day. We took a ride and found a new farm to table restaurant for lunch. Really good.

Yesterday was CL Switch it up Bootcamp and yoga. Today was a 90 minute hike and yoga. We are off today as I still have 2 weeks of vacation to use by the end of the year and I already have 3 weeks planned lol.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Had to work today. But we are at home. So, no biggie. Love no having to get in the traffic. We did get our driveway redone today. Nice to see it crack free! Nice job on the hike. I want to do that. Last time we tried for a hike day it rained. Gotta do it again...

Checking in with today's workout which was STS Meso 2 week4 day 1. I bet I will be sore tomorrow. No walk today and no workouts this weekend. Took a little break to rest the sore muscles...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with 2 walks today. My video today was the cardio of Step, Jump & pump...

Hope you had a great day...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

We love to hike and try to do as much as we can in the Spring and Fall.

Yesterday was Yvette High Intensity Cardio and today was CL High/Low Hiit with Step and yoga.

Have a good day.

Hi Kathy

Today was a walk and stretch max.

Off to the dentist for a teeth cleaning, I do not like the dentist lol

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

I do not like the dentist either. My teeth are super sensitive. So when she cleans near the gums it is not fun!

Ok, finished Meso 2 on Friday. So this week is active rest week for me. Today Vic and I went for a 5 mile walk for a workout..Tomorrow I am think of the band workouts again..

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy:

Yes my gums are the same way!

Friday was Yvette Hiit, Saturday rest, yesterday was Yvette Circuit and yoga and today was a long walk and yoga. Ryan and and I were up at 5:30 and walked for an hour and a half!

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Awesome on that walk!! We did 2.5 miles this morning and it was a little cool. I also did Les Mills kickbox workout with Lauren.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.