Xtrainers

Hi Kathy

Today was Low Max and the Step Boss Extended Stretch, We did walk to Starbucks for coffee but that really does not count as it’s like a 20 minute walk round trip lol

Have a great day.

Hey Lisa:

Yes I know. Time does fly. Today I did the new total body band workout. I LOVE it!! Going to try the other one on Wednesday. Hope to see more of those... Going to go for a walk in a little bit when Vic is finished working..

Have a great night.

Talk to you tomorrow!

Hi Kathy

I did preview the band worlkouts and they look good. I will get to them one day lol.

Today was RWH Hiit 1 and 2 plus Abs and yoga. I had my first PT session this morning and I believe it’s going to be a big help.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Glad your PT sessions will work for you!

Beautiful day here. We went for our walk this morning. At lunch I did 2 live workouts; 30 min Hiit and the 30 min kickboxing. Great workouts. I am loving being able to do my workouts at lunch!

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Today was Yvette Cardio Core and yoga.

We are on vacation next week which will be a lot of hiking/walking but not much else. Hopefully the week after I will get back to wallking in addition to my regular workout. The doctor and PT feel 2 hours of exercise a day 6 days a week is excessive. I am going to try to do shorter workouts when I walk.

If I don’t do my workouts at 6AM they don’t get done :) Work is always busy and most days I do not get a lunch hour.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

Enjoy your vacation next week...

I struggle with how much exercise to do. We usually do a morning walk of about 2.5 to 3 hours and then I do whatever is on my schedule for dvds. If I am feeling tired I modify or just do walking or no walk and just dvd. At home, I take a break and workout. When I was in the office, I just worked through lunch and ate at my desk..

Checking in with the other band workout today Butts and core with the loops. It was good. I liked the total body a little better. But both were really working!

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Kathy:

Holy moly you walk for 2.5 to 3 HOURS in the morning?! That is a long walk LOL. If I do a workout, we will walk for 20 minutes and then a 30 minute yoga/mobility stretch.

How is your Mom doing?

Today was Yvette Metabolic Cardio, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

OOPs. I missed typed that. I meant we walk 2.5 to 3 miles! That would be way to long...HAHA

Mom is doing better. She is still getting headaches and is tired. But better every day. I am so glad too. I was really scared. She passed out/collapsed like my dad did when he passed away. My sister was really worried..

Resting today. That loop workout had my butt sore today. So only a walk this morning..

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy

I am glad your Mom is doing better. Man I wish everyone would get vaccinated so we could move on from this pandemic….

Good for you for doing a lot on your STS recovery week. I pretty much just did yoga and super light cardio during that week.

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and yoga. I have PT later.

We are away next week so I probably will not be checking in. I am very looking forward to it!

Have a good day.

Hi Lisa:

Have fun on vacation...I will just talk to myself for a while. HAHA

Helps me keep track to put it down.

Checking in with our walk and Live: 40/20 low impact hiit...

Hi Lisa:

Checking in for yesterday which was STS Disc 13. The first week of meso 2. My chest muscles were feeling it today.. Today's workout was Rev'd Up Rumble...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

We are back from vacation. The weather was beautiful in Boston. We felt very safe with all the Covid protocols. Tons of hiking and walking so I am resting until Sunday.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Welcome Back!! Glad you had a relaxing time away.. Yes, rest! Hiking and walking on vacation usually requires another vacation. HAHA

Checking in with STS Thursday and Friday to finish up week 1 of meso 2. I saw that Thursday's live used the new bands. So going to try that one during the rest week of STS...I was so sore from the glutes and sore one and the new bands are so great...

Today is a rest day. Vic and I will probably walk a little later...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with resting. I had a lot of house cleaning to get done. So, no walk or video. Back to STS tomorrow..

Talk to you later...

Hi Lisa:

I know this year has just zipped by..

Checking in with our walk this morning and STS Disc 16....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

A little bit overcast and rainy here today. We were able to walk this morning. Hoping to get another walk in after work. Just finished up with Fit Split kickboxing and abs cardio part only....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.