Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

I still love the Summer heat. However, even I don't like over 100 heat index. So I don't mind 80s and 90s. Had to go into the office today to notarize some documents. So, short walk when I got home. My workout was Cardio Kicks..

Talk to you tomorrow....

Hi Kathy

I am fine with 80’s and 90’s as well. It’s 107 here today…

Today was Cathe Crush Circuit, a walk (we barely made it lol) and yoga

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Had a great weekend. No workouts. Vic and I did our walks for exercise. Today I did Disc 7 of STS.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I am glad you enjoyed the weekend! Once it cools off I will start to walk more. We also do more hiking come fall which I love! Right now we just do a short half hour walk after our regular workouts.

Today was Yvette Stability Ball Cardio and Weights, a walk and yoga

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

I love to hike. We haven't done much hiking lately. We just walk the paths around the neighborhoods. We do have a really nice walking path around a pond and park close by. I want to do that when it gets cooler because the path is long...

Checking in with Drill Max today. No walk since we are getting rain. Probably be raining most of the week with the hurricane leftovers coming up this way..

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy

We have lots of hiking within 30 minutes to an hour from us. During the week we need to walk local.

Today is a rest day. I am pretty sure this month is going to be just cardio and yoga/mobility. Various parts of my body are always bothering me and I feel like I need a break from all weights.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with STS Disc 9 today. We also got our walk in this morning.

Beautiful weather today in the 70s.

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Today was more walking and yoga.

Our town got hit pretty hard from hurricane Ina. Thank goodness nothing at our house but our downtown is destroyed by flooding. So many houses are flooded as well. So sad.

The weather here post hurricane has been beautiful as well which will help with airing out all the flooded areas. A little gift from Mother Nature :)

Have a great day.

Hi Lisa:

So sorry to hear about your flood damage. Thankfully we just had a lot of rain. No flooding. Glad you guys are ok though..

Our weather has been nice too. Friday we went to a Nationals game in DC. Weather was so nice.

Workouts: On Friday I did Max Intensity Cardio and added abs. Saturday was our walk. Yesterday we walked and I did the cardio from 4 day split Bootcamp. Today was back to STS with Week 4 Disc 10...Next week I am going to try the band workouts since it is my rest week...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I love going to baseball games. We went to a Yankees/Mets game over July 4th weekend, If it wasn’t so expensive we would go more,

The weather here has been beautiful here as well. I hope it continues!

Monday was a walk and yoga and today CL Mixed Impact Hiit plus Abs and yoga.

I previewed the band workouts and they look good. I am in a cardio only mode until my appointment with the orthopedist on Thursday morning. Need to know what‘s going on with my shoulder.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

No workout today just our walk this morning. Had a horrible day.. My mom has been ill with COVID symptoms. My sister was taking her today to get tested and she passed out. She was vaccinated so it could have been so much worse. She tested positive. They gave her the Monoclonal antibody treatment and she was dehydrated. She is home again praise the Lord. Hopefully she is on the mend...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I am so sorry to hear about your mom! I hope she continues to feel better She lives in FL correct? It‘s incredible how may cases there still are down there.

No workout today. I went to the orthopedist today. He gave me some muscle relaxers and I need to go to PT. I can still workout but really no UB work which I am OK with. He said the overhead presses are the worst for any neck or shoulders issues.

Have a great day.

HI Lisa:

Thanks. Yes she lives in Florida. It is bad there. She is feeling better today. So glad she is on the road to recovery.

Workout today was Disc 11 and our walk...Hope you are feeling better soon. I know I have to lift a little lighter than I would like when I do shoulders. My traps always get sore and then I have a big time headache...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Glad to hear your Mom is doing better!

Cathe tends to include a lot of shoulder work even in her cardio workouts. I have to be careful. I am very interested to see what the PT has to say on Tuesday.

Today was CL Crush it LI Hiit and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Checking in with Rhythmic Step for today and Disc 12 of STS. Next week is the rest week. I am planning to try the new band workouts next week and some yoga/stretching days.

Beautiful day here. Going to spend some time outside this afternoon...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

Yesterday we took a ride down the shore to see Jacob and his girlfriend. We walked and had brunch. The weather was beautiful.

Today was Yvette High Low Hiit plus Abs and yoga.

I cannot believe you are already done with Meso 1. Time is flying!

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.