Xtrainers

Hi Lisa:

Hope the calf is better. Took yesterday as rest. We did a very casual walk around dinnertime. Just sat on the deck enjoying the day. It was super nice. Warm with a little breeze. Today's workout was Live: Athletic Conditioning. Subbing some live into August rotation....

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Lisa:

Decided to rest today. Yesterday I did lower body live workout. It was the one from a roadtrip. I think 2019. Tuesday I did Live Upper body toasted trisets upper body. So needed a little rest today. I may pull out a yoga here soon..

Talk to you soon...

Hi Kathy:

This week was pretty much a rest week. I did workout Sunday and Monday, Tuesday was a walk, Wed and Thursday rested and yoga today. I will rest again tomorrow and start back up on Sunsay

We are in the middle of a terrible heatwave. It’s been near 104 degrees for four days! I was grateful to be on the back for a few days!

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

Yesterday was Yvette Cardio and Toning Mixup, a walk and yoga. Today was CL Total Body Metabolic Challenge, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Hi Lisa:

Yes, we had those same temps here. Glad it is cooler this week. But, now we have the rain.

Started STS today. I am following the rotation Cathe posted for STS with cardio. Yesterday I did IMAX2. Today was Disc 1.....

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

Great job with starting STS. Have you ever done the undulated rotation? I love that one.

Today was Yvette Kickboxing, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day!

Hi Lisa:

No I have not done the undulating rotation. Is it listed somewhere? I will have to take a look..

Still rainy here. We did get out this morning for our walk. Today's workout was Ab circuit no equipment and I tried the Perfect 30 Mobility yoga workout. It was really good and tougher then I thought.

I saw the new workouts should be shipping soon. Looking forward to those. I am going to do those on the STS rest week.

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

There are a few undulated rotations in the workout blender. I think I have done all of them at one point, Much more interesting than how it was originally designed.

Today was CL ICE Upper/Lower Body Blast, a walk and yoga.

We have had the threat of rain all week but nothing yet. The humidity is insane. Ready for a cold front to clear this out!

Cathe is one of my favorite instructors but I cannot get into any of her yoga workouts. Unsure why. I usually do either Yoga TX, Jen Hillman or SaraBeth

Have a great day!

Hi Kathy

I received my shipping confirmation for the new workouts. I don‘t know WHY I ordered the DVD’s as well as the bands since I have OnDemand! I will also use those as active recovery workouts.

Today was Yvette Metabolic Cardio and yoga. No walk. Humidity is just too oppressive.

Have a great day

Hi Kathy:

I received the new workouts yesterday but have not had time to preview. The bands look nice and strong

Today was CL Hiit Express and Yoga. No walk -we just cannot do it at 98% humidity. The air has been just ”hanging” all week. It’s awful.

Have a great day,

Hi Lisa:

I received my bands and workouts too. I bought the dvds in case in the future I don't have on demand. They are a good price in presale. Haven't tried them yet. Looking forward to them though.

Today was just the walk and house cleaning. It was a beautiful day here. So, I spent most of it out on the deck enjoying it. Yesterday I did Disc of STS...

Talk to you tomorrow..

Hi Kathy

I really wish you would send some of the beautiful weather here because it has been miserable. No sun high humidity poor air quality etc. It’s supposed to rain the next two days and hopefully all of this will clear out.

Yesterday was a rest day and today was CL PHA 3 a Jessica Smith walk and yoga.

Have a great day

HI Lisa:

We are back to warm weather. Oh well. I would rather have that then snow.

We did our walk this morning and then I did Disc 4 of STS..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy

I dislike snow and ice as well. But I am looking forward to cooler temperatures this year. I am OK with hot it’s the humidity that’s been unbearable. Everyone in this area has been complaining.

Today was CL Rock em Sock em, a walk and the Step Boss extended stretch.

Have a great da.

Hi Lisa:

Yeah it is hard when it is humid.. It was nice here today. Still warm and humid We went for a walk after work and I did Low Max today...

Talk to you tomorrow.

Hi Lisa:

It was hot here today. But glad it wasn't raining like last week.

Checking in with Disc 5 and our walk...

Talk to you tomorrow...

Hi Kathy:

The heat is suppose to break tomorrow but I will believe it when I see it. With the humidity the heat index has been 103 the past three days. I am over it lol. I guess it’s me getting older. Ryan and the kids are happy that I am changing as they have always hated the Summer heat.

Today was Yvette All Out Cardio and Bodyweight, a walk and yoga.

Have a great day

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.